Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

I would really like a new keyboard because my current wireless Logitech keyboard's CTRL key keeps getting stuck every now and then and it's really annoying. Also since it's wireless it needs batteries which need replacing every few weeks and it's especially annoying if they run out while playing a game.

I have been using a Compaq KU-9978 Wired USB Multimedia White Computer PC Keyboard for a while now, although it does its job, one of these Excalibur v2 keyboard would be really nice to have.

I would like the mouse please, because I currently use a crappy microsoft mouse that I won from my high school 6 years ago, its nearing the end of its life. I was looking to buy some great gaming mice, and tesoro is one of them. 

I would like the Keyboard because I've been typing on my AmazonBasics keyboard for a while, and it's not the best keyboard for late night projects (because it doesn't have the light up keys function). Thanks for the videos guys, really enjoy them! :)

i would like to win the keyboard so i can use a dedicated keyboard to edit videos instead of using my on board mac keyboard that sucks 

I could use the Keyboard so I can stop using my laptops built in board.

I would love to win the keyboard. It's a upgrade I've needed for a while. 

I'd like the keyboard as i am sick of using the one that came with a computer i bought 4 years ago

I would really love to win the keyboard, because i have never had a nice keyboard before. I have always used whatever hand me down I received. While they have always worked, and I have never been without a keyboard, I just think it would be awesome to have a nice looking, and fancy keyboard. Cheers to all. 

I would like the keyboard because I currently have a membrane and that is the last item I need for my setup so that everything is expensive. (No but seriously i just got my mouse and now im broke)

If I could I would like the keyboard as I have trouble seeing the keys in darker lighting which makes it very difficult to do anything. I would use the rooms lighting but the glare affects my eyesight. (Btw my twitter is YourFeller1 as the original was taken)

Excalibur v2 keyboard  because i need to unplug and re plug my current keyboard back in after every power on.

Hi I would love to win one of the Excalibur v2 keyboards because my current keyboard is one of these gray white ones from 1990 and something it's the one from my dad and is probably older than me :D this new keyboard would bring me one big step closer to my new PC and equipment because I don't got a big budget. 

I would love the mouse because mine is starting to double click for a regular single click. This can make it unusable sometimes.

I would like the keyboard because I am doing content creation and the one i'm using now has a broken leg and doesn't even light up. It makes me sad and feel like a peasant.

I would love to get the tesoro excalibur because i´m useing a 6 year old laptop at the moment and i´m planning to buy a new desktop pc very soon.I´m on a pretty low butget right now so it would be great to save some money on the keyboard.

Your videos are awesome and i love them!!!

Hi I would like the Excalibur v2 keyboard , my reason for this is because i am using an old Kensington which i was given to by my High-school when i got my rig. This keyboard is very loud and my esc key rarely works. Really though this keyboard was decent until i realized when i Skype my friends or family that it is very loud. 

Anyways, thanks for reading this. also i am now following you on twitter :)

I want the keyboard, to replace my old $10 dollar Logitech K120. Plus it would be nice to own a nice keyboard. 

I ll like to have the Keyboard as i have never tried a mechanical keyboard. And i would like to know how it feels.

I would like the mousse because i goofed and bought a razer mamba 2012 and the dpi is all wrong and the software is shit.

I would like to win a Sagitta Spectrum mouse sinds My mouse cant scroll properly. each time i scroll up or down it would do that with an additional 2 scoll's in the other direction.

Keyboard, never owned a mechanical keyboard before.

I would like the keyboard, but not for me. I have a Rosewill 9000 series with Blue switches (Sooooooo much click and clack) But my brother is using a crappy sub $10 membrane button switches keyboard on a $1500 gaming desktop that he got as a present. He can't really buy one himself (he is 15) and I don't have any money right now, plus he wouldn't let me buy him one right now. His i7 and 980 ti need a good match :)  

I would like the mouse because im using a old cm storm mouse and its not really comfortable.

I would like the keyboard since my keyboard is the worst 5$ 10 year old keyboard you have ever seen :D, some keys are barely working.