The notification popups

Makerimages
4 minutes ago, colonel_mortis said:

What do you mean? 

he means the pop up notification that pop ups on the left bottom when he gets a notification, he wants that to be on right side bottom, but that would cause users clicking on other things on right hand bottom, so i rather leave it be. 

Spoiler
Spoiler

AMD 5000 Series Ryzen 7 5800X| MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk WiFi | G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB (2 * 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16-18-18-38 | Asus GeForce GTX 3080Ti STRIX | SAMSUNG 980 PRO 500GB PCIe NVMe Gen4 SSD M.2 + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 (2280) Gen3 | Cooler Master V850 Gold V2 Modular | Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT | Cooler Master Box MB511 | ASUS TUF Gaming VG259Q Gaming Monitor 144Hz, 1ms, IPS, G-Sync | Logitech G 304 Lightspeed | Logitech G213 Gaming Keyboard |

PCPartPicker 

49 minutes ago, Makerimages said:

On second thought, they could be the browser's desktop notifications, instead!

You can already enable desktop notifications in your notifications preferences. 

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

I use google chrome and mine pop up in white on the right. is that an option for you?

EDIT: This is what the Chrome notifications look like.

2016-02-22%205.png

MSI Nightblade MI2

CPU: Intel i7 6700. Motherboard: MSI B060. RAM: 16GB HyperX Impact. GPU: MSI Geforce GTX 970. Case: Nightblade MI2. Storage: 2x 1TB WD Blue, OCZ 120GB and 125GB M.2. PSU: Custom 350w Bronze. Display(s): BenQ 24" & 50" Samsung TV. Keyboard: Logitech G15. Mouse: Logitech MX Revolution. Operating System: Windows 10 Pro x64

What I don't understand is why that little red 1 in the notification thing up top doesn't disappear when I click on the bottom left pop-up message that says I have a new notification.

Ye ole' train

27 minutes ago, lots of unexplainable lag said:

What I don't understand is why that little red 1 in the notification thing up top doesn't disappear when I click on the bottom left pop-up message that says I have a new notification.

They work separately. You need to open top bar menu to mark all items there read.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

4 hours ago, lots of unexplainable lag said:

It would be nice if it worked like that, but unfortunately the two systems can't be made to work together very easily. 

HTTP/2 203

23 hours ago, Ruhel said:

I use google chrome and mine pop up in white on the right. is that an option for you?

EDIT: This is what the Chrome notifications look like.

2016-02-22%205.png

That would be the "Desktop Notification" that was mentioned earlier in the thread. 

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB