Apacer AS330 Panther Giveaway

Would love to have a ssd in my system as it's the last thing I need to complete it, I'm using my old laptop hardrive which is pretty awful.

Boot times are just the worst at the moment and just let's the whole build Down :(

Good luck to everyone! And thanks for the awesome giveaway!!

I would love to win an SSD because I am running a 7 year old rig and an SSD was in planning (from the first 60GB ones) but it never materialized since my collage tuition increased. I would love one since Steve is near silent but the HDDs love to make a rattle while I study and that drives me crazy...

P.S.

Everyone should join the glorious SSD Master Race.

Best regards, 

MrNehva & Steve

I would love to have an SSD specifically because I'm running a 2 high-capacity HDDs and my file transfers as well as load times on my games are simply terrible. With this, I'd be able to increase the speeds of reads/writes which I would LOVE so much. 

I want a new SSD because it is most likely the bottleneck for my PC right now, since I don't have an SSD. And I think everyone should have one because loading times! Well, at least, I think loading times are faster on an SSD over a HDD. Maybe I will find out for sure if/when I get one :P

I want an ssd because....... I have the need the need for speed!!!!!!!!  And because I gave my ssd  to my kid Cuz the boot times and app launch times were horrible 

I have a 120 gb ssd  and it is completely full and more ssd space would be awesome! Everybody should have an ssd becuase it makes boot up times so much faster and also its so nice to load programs so quickly. 

I'd love a new SSD because I just replaced my old laptop but it only comes with a mechanical disk, so... throw the HDD in a NAS and get a new bootdrive, maybe?

For me its very simple, i would love to have one of those SSDs cause i dont have one and need one badly as i noticed some of the games can be very hm demanding on my HDD and well sometimes i just dont like it. Also it would improve i think that is, install times, or in case of steam download times more likely. I would really like one, but well so would many others in this thread :D. But i wish myself the best of luck :D. Thanks for making it worldwide.

I want a SSD because screw loading screens.

Hello there, fellow dark theme users

"Be excellent to each other and party on dudes." - Abraham Lincoln    #wiiumasterrace

An SSD allows for fast boot times and faster loading of games and programs.

I would like to win this ssd because the hard drive in my PC is a 1tb WD Blue drive that came with my HP pavilion which I have since upgraded everything but the ram and hard drive 

I got a 500 gb 850 EVO and swapped out my laptop hdd and it's beautiful. SSDs are life.

And id love one for my desktop that I'm gonna build <3 pls

I have been looking into buying an SSD for my boot drive for about a week now, researching them, and trying to find the most reliable manufacturer, and I saw the shoutout to this giveaway at the end of the case cooling episode which involved a shirt, iron, Santa hat, duct tape, and snoopy.  I'm currently using a HDD as my primary and only drive, and would love an SSD to boot from and for smaller programs.

I currently have two SSD's in my main rig. One 500GB Samsung 840 Evo and one 240GB Intel 730. My laptop currently has a 500GB HDD and needs to be converted. I'd be pumped if I won one of these Apacer Panther's.

I think that I deserve the SSD because I'm only 13 and I'm trying to save up to build my computer and if I win it then I will not have to spend as much to get my computer and if I get this SSD then it will help the computer that I'm going to build boot up faster.

Thank you for this opportunity.

14 hours ago, nicklmg said:

Everyone should have an ssd because its way faster :)

Why i / evryone need(s) a SSD:

My old SSD died a half year ago, and my system is now so slow wihtout an SSD,  my hdd now uses mostly 100% of reading/writing speed all over the time and that slows your pc really hard down! why evryone should use an SSD is because they make the boot of your OS, loading from heavy load programs(such as games and videoediting) a lot faster!

14 hours ago, nicklmg said:

d7f8b1f41c.jpg

Newegg link: http://bit.ly/1PPPUZ3

We're partnering up with Apacer to give away 5 of their AS330 Panther 240G SSDs! These 2.5" drives feature up to 545MB/sec reads, up to 520MB/sec writes, and ECC engine correcting up to 72bit/1KB.

So how can you win one of these sweet SSDs?

1. Post a comment below about why you want a new SSD or why you think everyone should have an SSD in their system. (1 comment/entry per person).

2. Wait 7 days (or less than 7 days if you're signing up after February 8).

3. Check back on the forum to see if you've won! All winners will be PMed here on the forum, so make sure you have email notifications for PMs turned on. Winners will have 3 days to respond.

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, so everyone is welcome to take part!

Best of luck :D

I only have a 500 GB 5200 rpm harddrive and i need a ssd as a new bootdrive and to store all my games. iv'e heard that ssd's is about 10 times faster then a regular hdd and that sounds amazing ;o

Well I'm using an old Kingston 120 gb SSD.. one of those V300. The crappy ones. It's sad. No one should use that V300 come on!

I just built my computer and loaded all the stuff from my old computer on it, which is about 500gb. Since I have a mechanical drive it is really slow. I was considering getting an SSD but right now I do not have enough money to buy one. If I had the SSD I would be able to move some things on to it and my computer would be a lot more enjoyable to start up. I believe that everyone should have a SSD because then the files you store on it will load up a lot faster compared to mechanical drives.

I would love a new ssd because I am currently stuck with a hard drive that isn't particularly fast.

I think everyone should have an SSD in their system because it makes boot times just sooo much faster. 

Not to mention they just look so much better than the clunky hard drives!