Apacer AS330 Panther Giveaway

I'll be a good guy here. I have an old SATA2 system that already has a kingston V300 inside and won't get any better until I upgrade it, so if I get one of these SSDs I'll give it to my big brother who can leverage all the R/W speed. Good luck to everyone else!

The reason I would love to win an SSD is simple... I've seen the video comparing Fallout 4 load times on a HDD and an SSD and well, I don't want to spend 2 minutes looking at a loading screen anymore! =/

I literally have 18GB left out of my 55GB HDD. Yep, I live on the Dark Age.

I need an ssd in my system because my mechanical drives are really old and pretty close to failure. Everyone should have an ssd in their system because they are rated to last a lot longer, less susceptible to EMI, are much quieter, and greatly increase productivity.

I'd love to swap that with the 250GB HDD into my laptop. It'd be nice to have it boot up in less than 10 minutes

I'm building my girlfriends first real gaming PC, to be able to give her this as a surprise would be absolutely amazing! Setting these puppies up in raid 5 for her would make me jealous but extremely happy!

I have been looking to get an SSD and Apacer seems to be just tearing the market up as of late with ram as well. Shaking the market up is one thing but having the speeds to back it up is another. Linus does not put anything on his channel that he would not use, so that makes me believe all the hype, and in return makes me want one. Now I can no afford one as being Medically Retired Army I make very little from the DoD. The SSD would make a major difference on my load times on even my slightly older machine. I think that is the major selling point of an SSD for anyone is that not only are they starting to become affordable for the average joe but at the same time speeds are just going up, up, and up. Everyone back benefit as much as I would for one of these SSD's and that is what makes them a great piece of hardware!

Chris

My 120Gb sad is starting to run out of space and I would love a new one to keep my favorite games loading smooth and perfect!:)

HUEHUEHUEHUE

Everyone should have an SSD because it's amazing to see how fast chrome just appears as soon as you click the chrome icon :o and everything else as well.

I would love to win this as it would help a lot with editing and rendering videos on the YouTube channel that Im starting up. It would make everything 10x faster. I recently installed windows onto a new SSD, but it will soon run out of space, definitely not enough for my videos to be saved on.

I would like an new ssd to change out my 2x 115gb cause one of them is failing a lot. And I think that every one should have an ssd in their build cause it really do help on the load time of programs etc. 

This is awesome i have been using my dads old compac 2007 with vista since my old pc died a tragic blue screen death:( . i've found you're channel on youtube and have watch every video on most of your channels. i'm now looking into building my own pc and a ssd would be great because i had only planned to get a 1TB HDD. so thanks for all the stuff youre videos taught me i hope to get my new pc by march.

If everyone had an SSD, we could create more awesome games and softwares because of the huger r/w speed ... It could reduce the loading time of every games in therm of resources loading. It also mean that by using this technologie, we will create an increase in r/w speed demand over time (because of the new games/softwares needs), and then more technologies will be improved  (as the PCIe SSD from Intel) or invented and then softwares , then technologies, softwares, ...

And mabe we will be able to use a quantum computer with those new technologies that will allow us, because of the calculating methods of those, 

to find how to travel faster than light, we will find an alien civilisati..

If everyone had an SSD... It could change the world..

I don't have any :(

excuse my english

Everybody needs an SSD for faster boot times and reliability. Using a 5 year old 5200rpm 1TB seagate for my main drive. I recently saved for a gpu for a year to get (R9 380). That was a months worth of pay from my job. SSD would realy make my rig nipper and better in every sense.:D  

I'm trying to build my first computer and is having money problema right now, so I could really use the free ssd.

I would like to gift this ssd to my friend so he can dual boot on his hackintosh compatible build!

i could use another ssd as the 240 GB one i thought would last me at least for a little while is just not lasting.  SSD's should be the staple for everyone's BOOT drives and Game Drives.  or at least i think so.

Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii want an SSD to build my sister her first computer :)

Everyone should have an SSD because they make a huge difference, swapped out a friends HDD for an 850 EVO the other day and she said it was like having a new computer :P

I`m building a new PC but I only have an 1TB WD Green HDD so an SSD will improve my computer performance like 100%. That`s what I learned at Linus Tech Tips, Awesome Sauce Network, Paul`s Hardware, Jay`z Two Cents, NCIX Teck Tips and TechSource. And For What I have seen they are probably right.

SSDs are 100% the best operating system speed upgrades. I can testify for this myself. My operating system was on an HDD my whole life. I thought they were all crazy for spending so much on such a small capacity drive. Then one day..... I caught the disease. I ordered a 500GB Samsung 850 EVO Solid State Drive and migrated my operating system to it. After a bit of trouble shooting with the migration, it worked. Tears of joy slid down my face as windows booted up entirely in one minute. You don't understand; Previously, I could go grab a coffee and eat a scone and stroll back over to my desk and my computer had just finished starting up and was still barely ready to run programs. Now, I have to make a run for my coffee and scone and eat it at my desk (presuming I don't drop it, running back to my computer). In all seriousness, my upgrade to an SSD on my main gaming computer cut my startup time from five minutes plus, to one minute or less. Anyone that wants an improvement like that should make the switch. I would love to put an SSD in my secondary computer I run virtual servers off of. 

here we go! adobe and windows taking up most space in my kingston 120gb ssd errr uh probably just use it to build the wifeys computer

I currently use 2 1TB Platter Drivers in a Raid 0 configuration.  I would be great to test out this product to see how much more responsive my system is.  According to Panther these are supposed to be some fast drives.  And it looks like their speed is up there on the normal SSD MB/s.  Very funny video also. Best of luck to everyone.