Glass Screen Protector? Evolutionary or Devolutionary?

LittleCarrot

intelliARMOR

Link to Site: https://www.intelliarmor.com/

Background: 

Hello Member of the LTT Forums,

Today I am reviewing the intelliGlassHD Screen Protector for Nvidia Shield K1 Tablet. What make's this screen protector unique is, like it's company name it's made out of glass. This is on of those tempered glass screen protectors.

Pros:

It is very very scratch resistant.

These type of screen protector is specially handles impact very well.

Oddly it is extremely easy to install considering you can't bend it.

Cons:

- You can not return the product if the seal is broken. ( You must break the seal to open the packaging.) This is understandable due the nature of this product. I am sure they are willing to make exceptions.

- There is no solution included with it. The Skinomi Screen protector comes with solution.

Support:

They have the best support I have ever seen. They will most likely accommodate your request. They are located in the United States that is a plus if you live near the states. The shipping carriers they use is USPS or DHL. 

Verdict:

For $15.99 it is worth it. In the end it's worth the extra $5 to $10 to protect your device.

If you have any questions, please ask them.

Thank You.

"In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity."
- Albert Einstein

8 minutes ago, LittleCarrot said:

Snip

If you want a glass screen protector, why not just get a phantom glass thingy?

Might as well get the lifetime replacement.

O nevermind... They don't offer one for this device...

LINK-> Kurald Galain:  The Night Eternal 

Top 5820k, 980ti SLI Build in the World*

CPU: i7-5820k // GPU: SLI MSI 980ti Gaming 6G // Cooling: Full Custom WC //  Mobo: ASUS X99 Sabertooth // Ram: 32GB Crucial Ballistic Sport // Boot SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB

Mass SSD: Crucial M500 960GB  // PSU: EVGA Supernova 850G2 // Case: Fractal Design Define S Windowed // OS: Windows 10 // Mouse: Razer Naga Chroma // Keyboard: Corsair k70 Cherry MX Reds

Headset: Senn RS185 // Monitor: ASUS PG348Q // Devices: Note 10+ - Surface Book 2 15"

LINK-> Ainulindale: Music of the Ainur 

Prosumer DYI FreeNAS

CPU: Xeon E3-1231v3  // Cooling: Noctua L9x65 //  Mobo: AsRock E3C224D2I // Ram: 16GB Kingston ECC DDR3-1333

HDDs: 4x HGST Deskstar NAS 3TB  // PSU: EVGA 650GQ // Case: Fractal Design Node 304 // OS: FreeNAS

Just now, Curufinwe_wins said:

Look at the price difference it's major. This company has a replacement grantee, I am not really sure about it. Just look around their site.

- Albert Einstein

1 minute ago, Curufinwe_wins said:

As good as Phantom Glass is, they don't have great selection out of the half dozen "ultra mainstream" devices, like the iPhones and Samsung Galaxy S series smartphones.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

Just now, LittleCarrot said:

Look at the price difference it's major. This company has a replacement grantee, I am not really sure about it. Just look around their site.

Is it? I paid 19.99 for my m8's phantom glass...

CPU: i7-5820k // GPU: SLI MSI 980ti Gaming 6G // Cooling: Full Custom WC //  Mobo: ASUS X99 Sabertooth // Ram: 32GB Crucial Ballistic Sport // Boot SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB

Mass SSD: Crucial M500 960GB  // PSU: EVGA Supernova 850G2 // Case: Fractal Design Define S Windowed // OS: Windows 10 // Mouse: Razer Naga Chroma // Keyboard: Corsair k70 Cherry MX Reds

Headset: Senn RS185 // Monitor: ASUS PG348Q // Devices: Note 10+ - Surface Book 2 15"

Prosumer DYI FreeNAS

CPU: Xeon E3-1231v3  // Cooling: Noctua L9x65 //  Mobo: AsRock E3C224D2I // Ram: 16GB Kingston ECC DDR3-1333

HDDs: 4x HGST Deskstar NAS 3TB  // PSU: EVGA 650GQ // Case: Fractal Design Node 304 // OS: FreeNAS

Is it? I paid 19.99 for my m8's phantom glass...

For Some reason it's giving me CAD prices.

- Albert Einstein

For Some reason it's giving me CAD prices.

lol

Prosumer DYI FreeNAS

2 minutes ago, Curufinwe_wins said:

lol

I forgot to mention, when you first sign up you get 15% off , so that 15.99 doesn't include 15% off discount.

- Albert Einstein

I forgot to mention, when you first sign up you get 15% off , so that 15.99 doesn't include 15% off discount.

Hey, if it works that's what's important

Prosumer DYI FreeNAS

Hey, if it works that's what's important

It works like a charm. 

- Albert Einstein