Roccat Giveaway

nicklmg

I'd love a Kiro because i don't like spreading my hand out over a mouse

Either would do, but I think the Kova looks best. Thanks for your consideration!

I'd love a Kova! I've had to Frankenstein my current mouse two times with other mouse parts to keep it going, and I fear it's end is coming soon. Love the sleek design of it, too!

I lost my mouse. Found it in a mouse trap a few days later :,(. I need a new one.

I wouldn't mind either, but the Kova sounds nice to me. <33

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

I'd like the Kova... it's seems like a pretty good mouse.

Kova White. Cause it costs more on newegg, and i'm a sucker for nice expensive things. And if I get this i know my mouse looks good, so I can spend more time looking at my monitor. *monitor giveaway next????

I would like the kobe because it looks like a good mouse and my current mouse is absolute garbage

I would like a kova because it seems to me like a good mouse and my current mouse is absolute garbage

I would like the black kova. Well my previous mouse just broke because its not a fancy mouse. And the black kova looks so good with the rgb lighting and the quick buttons to bind it would be really good.

I would really like to win the Kiro. I like its simpler aesthetic compared to the Kova, and frankly, my current mouse's left button jams quite frequently these days.

I like the Kiro, will be mostly used for moba and probably in shooter when I got a new GPU

Kova , Because it look awesome and i need it  :D

I want the Kiro Roccat mouse! Even though I have a g700s it is kind of heavy for a young man like me who wants to be a pro csgo player one day. I have a qck heavy and I have a macbook air (im hoping my dad to buy me a gaming custom build pc for my final exams). Kova would be a great mice for me too... :):):) greetings from Turkey

The Kiro mouse would be perfect for me - currently using a stock HP mouse that came with my laptop, but simply doesn't work when you're using it for hours on end! r>

Either the Kova (Would fit my setup better) or the White Kova. I've been needing a new mouse that has more buttons since i've been trying to get more into MOBA's and my current mouse is pretty limiting.

I want the Kova. Why? Well... The king of the Universe decided to take my MadCatz R.A.T. 7 from me in the dead of night the other night, knowing that a gamer, such as I, having to pay off college loans, cannot afford another good gaming mouse at the current moment. I am heart broken and in need of a new mouse to get my revenge with.

I like the Kiro. I work in an office and it would be nice to increase my productivity. It's also not over flashy so I don't think anyone will complain.

Kova would be nice.  My Logitech MX518 is getting a little old in the teeth.