Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

I have zero desk space and form factor like that simply means life or death.

That lil box might be more powerful than my desktop :D so.. quite interested about it.

Want it!

Use a lot of Zbox as a small servers and they really gets the job done!

Those sort of specs in that sort of a space? Who the heck wouldn't be interested?!

I would love to win this very small form factor gaming pc by Zotac because I was planning a build which did consist of a GTX 960 in a mid tower case. Winning this would be an honor as I am on a budget and I have been using my 4 year gaming laptop that has a 540m. I am sick of how my laptop would rise to 90 degrees celsius in just 10 seconds when I run a game.

I'd be interested in the Zbox as I travel a lot with work. I can see myself just popping this into my bag whilst travelling and then hooking it up to a monitor at my clients office when I work so I've got all my software and files good to go in a discreet yet powerful package! It'd also be handy to plug into hotel tv's and the like. In fact the more I am talking about the more I think I might actually buy one if I don't win the competition ha!

Keep up the good work as usual LTT and Zotac!

I really love zotac , simply because they are the best .

The pricing and the quality of their products is just excellent .

I love the form factor and would most likely give this to my bro who has very little space for a pc in his room, alternatively I would use it for a home game system hooked up to the family TV. Awesome bit of kit! Good luck all!

Because its small but it gets the job done, like me... jk   ;)

This Zbox looks pretty good, and its size is perfect for living room usage or for someone like me, who doesn't like huge cases :)

Because I would like to give it to my girlfriend so we can play games while I'm at university and can't see her and she isn't very tech-savi so she would like that it's small and simple

This would be a great machine for movie streaming, and friendly LAN Parties. Compared to a mid/full tower pc, bringing this to a friends place will be a breeze. Not to mention the power it has. :D

CPU: Intel i5-4590 | Motherboard: Asus H97M-E | GPU: Sapphire Nitro R9 390 | RAM: 2x4Gb Kingston HyperX Fury Black | SSD: Sandisk Plus 240Gb HDD: Seagate 250Gb  | PSU: Seasonic G650 80+ Gold | Case: NZXT S340

I am who I am.

Well i want this as a Media PC and Gaming box in the Livingroom. It seems to have quite good specks and the Fact that it has a gtx 960 means that I dont even have to stream Games from my main pc :)

i need a computer , badly ! 

i love how small this thing is ! it will serve fantastically as a media server/player ! 

Small and powerful..you kidding me??Of course I want one..My current desktop is a potato compared to it.

Not enough Zotac products here in sunny Ireland!! Need this to spread the word and of course it is a pretty sweet little machine. ;)

Because i would like to have a portal desktop that i can take to lans :D

It is something that I'd like to carry around going to LAN. Considering that I mainly play CS:GO. :P

Think it looks like a great little device, doesn't take up to much space on the desk and perfect for a casual gamer.

That ZBOX will be really useful either for LANs or even for my mum to use at home or work as its so small and powerful enough to handle anything you can throw at it (maybe apart from very heavy CAD etc). Will be looking forward to seeing who gets it :D

I want it because I would like a system thats lower on power consumption. also i can hide it inside my desk pc  ^_^

IMG_20151105_173831.jpg

I want it because it would really help my stepbrother who needs a computer. This would be pretty sweet to give to him.