Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

would be nice to have a simi powerful gaming computer that has the minimal size that the zbox has

I want it because A) it looks like a pretty snazzy looking beast, B) it would make a super sweet portable computer for when I'm away from my main rig (which is sadly 5 days out of the week!) and also because C) it would also be a great computer for either my brother, who is rocking a Core2Duo laptop with Intel integrated graphics for League as well as 3d rendering, or my girlfriend, who's using a surprisingly solid laptop with a GT 740M for gaming.

But also... it's so pretty...

CodeMaster (Name Due for Update):

CPU: FX-8320 @ 4.6GHz | Motherboard: ASUS Sabertooth 990FX R2.0 | RAM: 24GBs Crucial DDR3-1600

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 Windforce OC | Case: Fractal Design Define S | PSU: Corsair AX860i

I would like it because I've never actually had a computer that powerful in my life to game on, also its so small and cute.

If I had a tiny computer, I would not have to worry about my cats sitting on my computer an getting fur and dust into it.

Also I can take it around with me to LANS.

I love powerful computers in small form factors (and with low consumption), for my 33 square meters apartment.. With a big tower the choice would be me or the PC :D

It Would be a Nice PC to Gift for my Girlfriend, As all she wants to do is Play MineCraft. She's Living in a Shared House so Doesn't Have a Ton of Space. This would be Perfect for Her. Especially for Christmas.

I've never owned any sort of TV gaming device past the PS2 so this tiny gaming rig really piqued my interest for a media centre/gaming steam box. And GTX 960? Daaaayum...

This would replace my wife`s laptop which died last week, a victim who can provide the storage and RAM for this beauty ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 !

This ZBOX looks outstanding. The amazing speed that you could get with it the amazing performance gaming that could be achieved. This would make a difference with gaming with anyone that has had a really small budget like me of only 500 dollars to build a gaming PC. Having to pick piece by piece this would make my gaming experience so much better than it is already I would be able to do a lot more and even just do every day things like watch videos and do my homework. This would be a great way to increase my possibilities of playing Fallout 4.

Hey,

I have a low to moderate PC which occupies  a ton of space . That's why I would like a better PC that occupies much less space.

Thanks

The ZBOX is small, easy to carry and take it to wherever you go at ease! 

I want this tiny box because I recently started doing audio-video production, and this thing will make my work a LOT more comfortable :)

Also would be really nice to play Deus Ex MD and Mirror's Edge 2 when those come out!

Why tiny box instead of full-size? Because I can put a heater near my legs where PC box sits now:)

Greetings from Belarus!

ZBOX much smaller compare to traditional desktop, I love the design and its small. I'm the kind of guy that love tidy table with less cable on it. If I have a ZBOX I easily put it behind my monitor and use shorter cable to make my table look tidy and clean.  :D

The ZBOX is perfect for me.

An small computer that's not flashy, big or necessary an overkill computer but has hidden power to back up its less traditional style. Its size lets me plug it into anywhere in my house i've got an monitor/tv (which i won't disclose how many tv's and monitors i've got, id be too ashamed admit the number). I can literally use it anywhere and have the power i need to game and use the more hardware intensive programs that i use on a daily basis.

Dear Linus and Zotac,

I will tell you the reason I would like to win the Zotac Zbox Magnus EN970:

I am 15 years old, and never knew what i wanted to do when i grew up, that was until i met computerbuilders, you guys inspire me and make me happy with your videos every day!

I currently only own a Chromebook and had to hack it with crouton to be able to do anything on it, i would really like a real computer, I am planning on building my own pc, but it will take me very long cuz i don't have or get that much money.

Thanks for making video's every day, it really helps me in my life!

Greetings,

Victor Tennekes

Using a old Antec 900 hooked up to my TV, this would take up just a little bit less space.

Using a old Antec 900 hooked up to my TV, this would take up just a little bit less space.

The amount of space saved would be amazing!! Maybe I'd get some leg room under my table..

The amount of space saved would be amazing!! Maybe I'd get some leg room under my table..

I would use this as a living room / LAN party PC, as its compact size allows for great versatility, and it's performance and thermals only help to encourage an idea I have to Make a suitcase PC.

It's quite tricky to find a nice small box pc with a bulid-in powerful graphic card. Would be a nice gaming machine with a large TV.

It seems like a good way to use the storage and RAM I happen to have lying around.

And no reason to judge, I DO watch your videos daily ;)