Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

It's like a laptop, but more smaller and with more cool things. The thing you can put 1 ssd and 1 hhd in that size of a computer is fenomenal. The 960 in it is more than I expectet to put in that size of coputer. I'll take this zbox evryware with me and will kick some ass to guys with laptops...

i have a good gaming pc, but my little sister could use something better than a 2 year old laptop :P

It's like a laptop, but more smaller and with more cool things. The thing you can put 1 ssd and 1 hhd in that size of a computer is fenomenal. The 960 in it is more than I expectet to put in that size of coputer. I'll take this zbox evryware with me and will kick some ass to guys with laptops...

This machine is awesome and in such a small package. With my aging system I'd love to get my hands on it. Going from a full tower to this on my desk would save so much space.

I would like to have this really nice pc instead of my laptop which is ok but not really good so this pc would be much better. Also it would look

Really nice on my table and in my room. :D

Basically, I would want to win this because it's kind of an engineering marvel. To think that my big ass computer in the Cooler Master Comos II case can be rivaled by something smaller than a VCR is insane. Anyways, give it to me so I can haz all the happy, plz.

Living in a dorm with just a laptop and smartphone, having a small but powerful computer would be great to use to relax with a game after a mid term. Small is key since the area I have is tiny since it is a dorm and a big tower would have to be crammed in somewhere that other stuff already is. This would be great for my current situation and it sounds like it's a solid system that I could give to someone after I move out of the dorms and have a bigger and beefier desktop (or I might keep so I can make it work away on tasks and serve as a backup)

I would like to have it because it is a interesting piece of technology and would be very nice to have as a portable computer. 

Hi, i am Tom

I would love to own this little beast (not actually little where it counts :P), because i just love the look of it and the size factor. I currently have to play at 24fps at lowest game qualities on a shithead HP AMD laptop.

It would be great if i could get this, i have never experienced any desktop gaming till now, so it would be wonderful for me. I saw your review about this and i think it is an overkill in this size factor.

Regardless of what you decide, Linus, Thumbs up, i love your videos, and how you make me feel miserable everyday by showing me things i could never own. Keep up, keep us inflaming. And love your presentation :) :)

This will be great I have a dead 8 year old desktop and i am looking for a change in my laptop gaming.

Interested in that sweet & sexy new all-in-one from Zotac, the ZBOX MAGNUS EN970, that Linus checked out about a month ago? Then you're in luck, because we are giving that badboy away!

If you haven't seen the video yet (firstly, shame on you for not watching our videos daily ;) JK of course, no judgement here...) you can check that out below:

But if you're more of a spec sheet guy or gal, click here to see the full breakdown.

Please keep in mind that this is a barebones kit. It does not include RAM, storage, or an OS, so the potential winner must be prepared to provide that on their own.

Alright, that's all well and good... now how do I WIN!?

Entry is very simple - just comment below letting us and Zotac know what makes you interested in the ZBOX when compared to a traditional desktop. And, if you're feeling appreciative, head on over to their Twitter, give them a follow, and say thanks for providing this awesome giveaway for the community!

The one winner will be selected at random on November 23, 2015.

One entry (comment) per user.

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

The winner will be contacted by me here on the forum. Disregard any messages, emails, Tweets etc. you receive from anyone other than this account here on the forum.

Good luck all!!

i like it because i could use it for a streaming/light gaming pc for my tv/home theater 

With this barebones Zotac, I could introduce my buddy into the world of PC gaming with a overall lower price point gathering the required hardware needed to complete this machine.

More than a console, more even than a laptop. Just perfect....

I would love to win this tiny PC.

This is really showing me where technologie has moved in just a few years. I have got a huge box as a PC and it is not nearly as powerfull as this micro PC.

It's cool because i can pretty mutch take it everywhere and i dont have to bring my 25kg tower if i go to my mom or dad (seperated parents).

Good luck everyone! :)

Hey there!

Cool machine! I would give this to my mother for a X-mas present as her machine has just died and i was going to build her one for X-mas!

Loved the review though, cheers LTT

I have been looking into a miniPC for the living room for either my girlfriend or mother. My moms laptop is almost dead after 6 years and girlfriend's laptop is heading the same way. Also next year the girlfriend and I are moving in together so having a common system for light gaming, movies and some work (college course work mechanical engineering for me and CS for her) would be nice. I have my main rig for more intensive programs, but that is going to need an upgrade soon. Anyways, thanks for the giveaway!

This would be a perfect computer for a HTPC (Home theater PC).

it would be a great addition to my living room.

Processor: I7 4790k @ 4.6 ghz

Ram: 32 gb of Avexir DDR3 ram

GPU: Sapphire Nitro R9-390

PSU: 850w corsair RM series

CPU Cooler: H100i gtx

Case: Master case pro 5

Monitor: LG 29UM67P

The ZBOX looks like a very interesting piece of hardware, it makes it interesting to see if there's potential in it to make it up around a some-what portable desktop pc!

My setup is really cramped at the moment, so being able to hide my computer under my desk, on the shelf above it, or even under/next to my monitors would make my life a bit easier and more comfortable, unlike the traditional desktop I have now. Not to mention that the GTX 960 would be a good step up from my current 750Ti and the core i5-5200u would be better than whatever AMD processor I have now.

perfect size for a living room steam machine but if i were to win i would give it to my friend for christmas or something as he doesn't even have a console let alone a pc.

I can't believe you made me make an account for this...

What interests me mainly about the ZBOX is the fact that there is so much power packed into such a small package. Given I don't have much desk space or space around my desk, it would be great to have!

I'm a big fan of PC in the living room concept which is arising. Kits like this, SteamOS and the Steam controller are making it possible and I'm excited for future. Hopefully game devs will catch on and we'll see more games on Linux and more local co-op games on PC.