Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

Sometimes I want to game on my TV sitting on the couch, but moving my 10kg PC from my room to living room is a really pain in my arse.

I'd really like this to put on my living room, beside my TV. Simple, small and looks clean.

Intel i5-4690k | Asrock Z87 Pro4 | 2x4GB HyperX 1866MHz | Xigmatek Tauro 500W 80+ Bronze | Sapphire HD7790 1GB DDR5, Core @1250mhz, Mem @ 1675Mhz | Plextor M5s 128GB | Windows 10 Pro

Give one please, ...

just because its a cool little machine ...

Just moved to Australia to live with family.

I don't have a desk here so hooking this up to the tv every now and then would be perfect.

I need a small extra LAN computer so i can school my friends on rocket league 

This would be a great and very overkill pfsense router. Ide love to make a pfsense router so i have one network for my vpn and one for my xbox.

Such a compact yet powerful system would be perfect for taking to both lans and when travelling!! Would love to have that versatility in a desktop grade system. 

It's a gaming PC you can bring round your mates in a backpack.

My PC: i5 4690k===MSI GAMING 3===980TI===8GB-Corsair-Vangence-Pro-Series===H100i-GTX===EVGA G2 750W===Samsung 850evo m.2 boot drive===Samsung 250gb evo SSD===Seagate-Barracuda-1TB-HDD===NZXT-H440

I want it because it has a pretty good GPU and Processor and it's portable. So I can play games anywhere I want! It's that simple. And I wishing for the Zotac to make maybe something like this more. Like maybe more powerful PC portable? Or maybe a mini PC that can be still change it's hardware (proccesor, GPU, etc) But still as convinience as much. It should be more interesting than a normal desktop PC. I'm wishing to win the giveaway, and wishing to Zotac to make a powerful mini PC as like I mentioned before. Thanks a lot!  :D

It is  a sweet "portable Desktop" which is always nice because it packs enough "power" to run the games you 'd want and a proper size making it portable.

This pc would be perfect for a HTPC/Steambox setup, the 960 should be just enough for 1080p in most applications.

Im interested because its small and easier to bring around while not sacrificing too much raw power at the same time.

i want this because this is a lower energy but still powerfull computer capabable of most tasks

I believe this would be a great starter kit to get my girlfriend into computers and gaming with them. As of now she only uses a tablet for games and reading, and I'm just starting to get her into pc gaming.

It's fun to have overkill setups sometimes.

Speaking of overkill, that Zotac Box would make a great HTPC for my 70 year old dad in his bed room LOL xD

Right now it's ghetto rigged with Kodi on a Google Nexus Player piping out video via USB OTG and a NAS lol

I would like to have this to give to my girlfriend who like small packages 

This would be a great adition to my hifi media centre instead of the laptop im using at the moment which is sitting on my shelf, powering two 22inch 1080p display's.

This would be perfect for my dorm room since my laptops can't perform as well as this box. Thanks for the giveaway and good luck everyone!

I would like a ZBOX since my brother has been wanting to have a PC capable of playing games on an Oculus Rift and I think this would be the perfect one for him!