Feenix Collection Giveaway

The mouse is by far the part I'm most interested in. It's not too flashy, yet VERY functional.  I hope I can get my hands on one!

I like Cherry MX brown switches becuase, I like to game at night when everyone is asleep.

*Enters Giveaway

Favourite product is the keyboard for the brown switches.

The keyboard looks so sexy! I mean look at those glossy characters, and the matte black keys...

Like how do you go wrong.

P.S. don't forget about the cherry MX brown switches... Mmmmmm

well i have to say i like this headphones very much.. the wooden part is quite unusual and well it would also if i win be my favorite of the bundle as my headset is just not comfortable at all and makes my ears hurt as hell after some hours.. also i own an asus essence stx 2 and this headphones would for sure go really great with it as i own a great soundcard bad sadly no great headphones but of cause i would be glad about anything of this.. thx to feenix for this awesome giveaway..

Goddamn I hope I'm not too late. Anyways, entered ^^

I really want to check out that mouse. Looks so comfortable. 

My PC:

Case: NZXT Phantom 420 | Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD3H-WB WIFI | PSU: Corsair TX650M | CPU: Intel 3570k | CPU Cooler: Corsair H60 with Corsair SP120s in push pull | GPU: AMD 7970 GV-R797OC-3GD | RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance 4x4GB | SSD: Samsung 830 256GB | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB

The keyboard has an amazing looking finish. I just love the less gaming look on mechanical keyboards.  :D

I love the Feenix Aria Headset because listening is important! plus they look amazing, I'm all about that Japanese wood. :wub: 
I've never heard of Feenix so thanks for letting me know about them.

Yo all,

My favorite product?

DEM HEADPHONES SON.

Look at that sick wood audio chamber. Id love to wrap them things around my head and give them a spin. They got that sick metal finish to go with it too. Plus them ear pads look comfy, and they got 50mm Drivers to boot. 

Swiggity Swoogity im coming fo dat.... Feenix giveaway

And of course, a tip of the hat and a thank you to Feenix. They gave us such a chance to get such sleek looking gear.... i want to see more people thanking these guys.

I love the Autore for its very stealthy appearance, plus its a mechanical keyboard with one of my favorite key switches

I sure could use this. My 6yr old apple keyboard and 4yr old headphones are really atarting to show their age.

Cheers

-felix

The Feenix Aria headset is my favorite because its got a more cool professional look that works in any setting unlike a lot of other headsets which only really work when taken deep into Mordor and even then one must enter Saurons man cave. 

I hope I can win, because I am loving the headset. The Japanese wood makes the headset look beastly.

I can't decide between the aria headset or the autore keyboard, both would be great edditions to either my office or my home setup.

I would like to win!

I cannot say anything good about their products because I don't have any, but I trust Linus in saying that they are good.

The Headset look absolutely beautiful ;-; the wood finish is outstanding!

Thanks for the giveaway Linus and Feenix :D

Looks amazing! Would love to get it and try it out!

Holy molly i would go with headphones for its sexy looks and outstanding build quality man i want to win this !!!

Well, of course the headset is the best. Who doesn't love premium audio?