Feenix Collection Giveaway

The mouse pad looks great, wouldn't mind winning one

The keyboard looks very nice and i need a new one, so that'd be greaaaat

Like the look of the keyboard most to be honest, just looks very minimal and sleek.

bruh I love the keyboard ! it just looks so cool with the gold backplate

and cherry browns.. >.> I could finally take my keyboard to school ! and get rid of the awefull lenovo keyboard

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

Feenix Aria Headset

I have had beats and sony headphones and many more. I have seen the Feenix Aria Headset and have always wanted to experience them but have never gotten my hands on it. I would love to win this set and would be happy because i could do a whole review on it. Hope I win.

My favorite product is the mouse because i want to start getting into pc gaming when i save up enough money but for now i will be gaming on my very old laptop until i get the parts to build a computer

Hi Nick and LMG,

I created an account and this is my first post just to reply for this giveaway.

I've picked up some Feenix peripherals before and absolutely loved them. Very slick and stylish design, great build quality and friends have also picked some of Feenix's products up based on my recommendations.

This Feenix products also look like they are of very good quality, look extremely comfortable to use for long gaming sessions and are just stunningly beautiful!

Please pick me as the winner and send me these amazing goodies in the giveaway!

Thanks and keep up the good work and great content from LMG.

RB

I like the Feenix Aria Headset the best because it looks like it's made well! :)

Out of all these products the The keyboard and Headset would be more then enough to please any gamer. I currently use my NOX Audio headset for both xbox one and pc it would without a dought be amazing to have a wired keyboard since I no longer sit 15 feet away from my monitor which used to be the TV. Also not have to move my heaset evey time I want to game on the Xbox one.

Too expisive for me, but god how I love this stuff!

Hopefully I can upgrade more someday!

love your work LTT!

i would like to win this.

the headset looks amazing, and the one i have now is broken sooo.. need a new one ;)

love the mousepad, real nice.

Oddly enough, I'm digging the mouse-pad. But I also like the headphones, big fan of wood in almost any tech design.

The Headset looks slick,seems to have a good quailty material on it aswell,,Why do I want it?,its my birthday on the 9th :D,besides,Let's be honest,free stuff,who'd say no to that?

The headset seems very Nice i need a new one that of my is realy old already hope i win good Luck all xD

That keyboard looks right up my alley. As much as I like the exotic designs you see from lots of gaming peripheral companies, I prefer a plain industrial look on my desk (hence why I'm still using an Emprex chiclet board). It'd be good to try switching to a mech keyboard in a similar style!

I think the mouse looks really good, nice shape for palm users and good side buttons; I hate when thumb buttons are not the same size. The headset is pretty bomb too, that would actually be the thing I'd like the most, love wood styled gear. 

The Dimora mouse pad look awesome no graphics to mess up tracking.  I also like the wood finish on the Aria headphones

That mouse is my favourite, it looks pretty badass!

Also my current mouse (a Zalman something something) has really bad coil/capacitor whine........ in a mouse! So a new one would be so good....

I really like those headphones! They look awesome and quality headphones are completely underrated. Good luck everyone!

Atom14 [Corsair] i5-4690K | Corsair H110i GT | MSI Z97S SLI Krait | 16 GB Team Group DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB X2 | EVGA SuperNOVA 850W 80+ Gold | Corsair K95 RGB | Corsair M65 RGB | EVGA ACX 2.0 GTX 980Ti

Corsair KXX RGB Keyboard Cover Mod Make your own using my templates!