Feenix Collection Giveaway

That headset is crazy cool! Dark wood makes everything cooler!

thanks for the giveaway Feenix! :D

I like their Dimora mousepad.

I have never tried a hard mousepad before. Supposedly they offer a superior glide over cloth mousepads while trading off portability, and the rate of wear on mouse gliders.

Some reviews of this mousepad have claimed there is a loud scraping noise when a mouse is used on it. I hope my Zowie FK1 will be able to track on this mousepad with its 1.8mm lift off distance.

For reference, I currently have a Zowie G-TF Speed for a mousepad and it is the only surface my Zowie FK1 is able to track on. Plain paper does not work at all.

From looking at Feenix products you immediately know they are reliable company you can trust and use the best quality materials for durability and great look, in a minimalistic design creating the best combination possible. I especially like design choices in Autore that make this keyboard look stealthy and professional but offers great Cherry MX mechanical switches, that make it powerful tool from gaming, video editing to every day use without compromising look and unnecessary flashy colors. And I can be sure this keyboard provides great user experience and will last for many years without any problem.

Thank you Feenix and LTT for this opportunity.

I really like the feenix atora keyboard. It looks amazing and I really like cherry brown switches.

Looks really good. Every product.

Actually would love to try the Aria headset.

I really like the design of the headphones. and the fact that is has very nice comfortable cushioning (which many headphones don't have) Overall the giveaway is amazing and it would be a pleasure to add this to my Setup. :D  :D  :D

I really like the aria headset because my number one complaint about other headsets is bad cables. And i like the autora keyboard because i dont want a to flashy keyboard i want it to be plain.

The headset, definetly. It looks really nice and comfortable :)

I think that I want the Mousepad more than anything, it looks like just what I need. The wood on the headphones looks gorgeous as well.

Dang, that headset looks so sweet!

GL Peoplez

That Feenix Autore looks pretty freaking amazing! I'd love to win.

I'm in love with that mousepad  :wub:  :wub:

I've never used a hard mousepad and this looks so comfortable, might go out and buy one later on if I don't win the giveaway <3

Thanks for the awesome giveaway !

my favourite product of feenix is the aria headset.

Im a great fan of wood being used in headphones, listened to meze headphones before, but couldnt afford them.

Keep up your mindblowing work !!! :)

best wishes from germany

The Feenix collection is just so damn sexy. If they would add a trackball mouse to their collection my life would be complete. Yes a trackball mouse, there are just no stylish trackball mouse out there!

Anyway, still like to have it without the trackball mouse. ^^

All of it looks amazing great quality, especially the headset the wood makes it look aesthetically pleasing. The headset looks so comfy, and its not made out of cheap plastic, which most other headsets are. I Love having a comfy headset, and this one might be the one :). Would love to try all these amazing products.

Those Aria Headsets with the Japanese pine wood look super sexy. My number one choice in Arias list. Then that sleek keyboard....I'd love em.

Hi guys!

Thanks to Feenix for the awesome giveaway! I love look of these peripherals  :wub:

good luck to all who have entered!

CPU: Intel core i7 4790; MoBo: MSI Z97 Gaming edition; RAM: G-skill sniper series 16GB (2x8GB) 1866GHz; GPU: MSI Radeon R9 390X 8GB; Storage: Crucial 250GB SSD + WD 1TB HDD; PSU: Corsair CS 750; OS: Windows 10

I would love to win!

I think i like the keyboard the most because of the cherry keys and also the stealth style to it! 

:D

That mouse and keyboard combo is slick

Slick to the point where my girlfriend would approve of having them on our desk because it would go with our modern/contemporary apartment. 

Maybe she'll even stop calling me a nerd. lol.

Probably not.