Feenix Collection Giveaway

Thanks for the giveaway, I would love to have a keyboard as mine just about to break down.

I must win this giveaway! Mostly for the headphones because mine died a while ago and I can't afford new ones at the moment...

Damn you american college system!!

Headphones looks so beautiful! :wub:  They're just perfect and I really need new headphones because mine broke :( 

Mouse would also be nice to have bc I think it would go perfect with my hand :) At the moment i have non-ergonomic mouse and I dont like it.

Linus, you and your team are awesome, I love your videos! They're so entertaining! I've learned so much about computers, gaming etc. Thank you for your help.

Keep it going!

I do not owe any of the Feenix products but they do look nice. Especially the headset or the keyboard.. keyboard seems simple but it looks professional and high quality.

Personally i love the keyboard, sleek black and amazing. Also love how their design was inspired by 2001: A Space Odyssey

I think my favourite is the headset, it looks sick! And also looks like it's high quality as well

the keyboard looks amazingly well constructed and i like the gold coloured behind the keys which matches the cherry brown switches very well.

All three peripherals are really nice but Aria really appeals to me, I love wood and its warm colours!

How do you choose  :(! I'd mount that mousepad on my wall and just buff that headset's pinewood everyday till shines in all it's Japanese glory! The mouse's smooth curvaceous body, combined with that subtle arching keyboard's clean style... I mean, I'd kill just for that logo! Who wouldn't want these :o ?

I need a new headset, so would be pretty need to win one. 

I like the Aria headset it looks amazing and the Frequency response is much better then typical "studio grade" headphones or at least the ones I've seen and used.Loving the look of the pine wood.

breh that headset is sexy af!!! 

would love to own one of those puppies :D

I would like the Feenix Aria headset because it looks amazing and my headphones that I'm using right now (razer black shark) are broken, so it would be nice to get a new pair of headphones

The Autore keyboard would have to be my favourite. Why? Those Cherry MX Brown switches and that clean simple design, absolutely beautiful.

My favourite from the design and look would definitely be the Autore Keyboard, it loooooookkkksss ssssooooo ggggooooooooodddddd and it has cherry MX brown switches, absolutely awesome!!!!!!!!!!! plz gimme it, if not then i cri ev time.

I love the Feenix peripherals and would love to win it. 

I would love to get the headphones, because they look great and i am studying biological ressources an management so i am definetly in if it comes to using wood instead of metal, cause its much more environmental friendly and i can defenetly use a keyboard and mouse since mine is showing some heavy wear and tear :D keep up the good information and videos!

It's gotta be that Aria headset. The wood design makes it unique and combined with the aluminium it just looks stunning.

Main PC

CPU AMD Ryzen 9 5900X  |  Cooler Noctua NH-D15 chromax.Black  |  RAM 64BG HyperX Fury 3200MHz  |  Motherboard ASUS ROG STRIX X570-E  |  GPU ASUS RTX 3080 TUF OC

Storage Corsair MP600 1TB, HyperX Beast 120GB, SK Hynix 250 GB, Samsung 850 EVO 500GB, 2x WD Red 4TB, 2x Seagate HDD 2TB  |  PSU Super Flower Leadex Platinum 750W  |  Case Phanteks P400S

VR PC

CPU Intel i5 3570  |  Cooler be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3  |  RAM 32GB HyperX Beast 2400MHz  |  Motherboard Gigabyte B75M-D3H  |  GPU ASUS ROG Strix 1070 OC

Storage Samsung 850 EVO 500GB  |  PSU Corsair RM750i  |  Case Corsair Obsidian 350D

those headphones look gorgeous. I must have them!

Crosses fingers for the win.

My personal favorite Feenix product is the Aria Headset. I lay hardwood floors for a living, and I really appreciate the classy look and graining of Japanese pine wood. These are honestly a pair of headphones that will never go out of style.