Feenix Collection Giveaway

Every piece of equipment looks minimalistic - which i love, but the headphones are just gorgeous. Would be awesome to win them, so I'll wait patiently for the results. Thanks, Feenix!

i really want to find out what the Japanese pine wood sounds like!!

Thanks for the opportunity guys  

The keyboard and mouse looks clean and fresh, a certain elegance, but that headset look sooo comfy i wanna try it.

The mousepad looks so clean, its  awesome :D 

All looks awesome, but i really would need new mouse. Old (logitech g300) is starting to break and doesn't work well anymore.

I heard the headset has pretty good audio quality so i would be really pumped to test it out!

Those peripherals look really nice but I wonder how well they actually perform.

The aria headset definitely has the best looks of any headsets i've seen.

That whole collection from Feenix is pretty awesome. Everything looks so FRESH and so CLEAN.

My favorite is the Feenix Aria headphones, they're exquisite. I'd rock those all day long.

Thank you Linus and Feenix for this awesome giveaway!

I am a big fan of headphone or earbuds that incorporate wood. I enjoy having a warm sound. I would much like to try out the Aria.Tytyty

I have to say the Autore keyboard looks amazing - a tiny little upgrade from the cheapo Dell one I'm using at the moment!

I personally like the Headphones the most! The metal touch combined with the wooden areas make them look astonishingly pleasing. Especially when youve got the other peripherals! Think about a white desk with a metal-made headphone stand, the touch of the wood in the headphones themselves, a black keyboard and mouse. These things will make your Gaming Area look minimalistically pleasing!

I would be happy to win these things!

I would get the feenix autore keyboard because i don't have a mechanical keyboard, but i do have everything else good.

I very much like the Nascita mouse  because it looks very nice and sleek and its just what i need for a mouse.

I love the mouse. I borrowed one a few mouths back and fail in love it. My friend said It was the best mouse and he was right.

Honestly haven't tried any of the products from feenix. However would love to know how they feel!

Combined with the AOC i2369VM Monitors i'm getting, these will look really good with it. The elegant design of the peripherals make my setup a whole. Should i win, The headphone will be most needed since my current headphones would hurt my ears after a long period of use. Since my PC sounds like a jet engine because, Lack of money. I wear them quiet often. And i like wearing headphones anyway because to me they sound better whilst gaming. 

So, Should i win. The headphones would look really well and much more comfortable!

Regards,

Raiju.

God, that Autore keyboard looks absolutely PERFECT! I've been DYING to get my hands on a mechanical keyboard that has Cherry MX Browns (for dat crispy tactial keypress experience) and that doesn't look way too "gamer-y" (looking at you, Logitech G910 and Tesoro Lobera).

Seriously though, I'm so digging that minimalistic Monolith aesthetic that they were aiming for.

CodeMaster (Name Due for Update):

CPU: FX-8320 @ 4.6GHz | Motherboard: ASUS Sabertooth 990FX R2.0 | RAM: 24GBs Crucial DDR3-1600

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 Windforce OC | Case: Fractal Design Define S | PSU: Corsair AX860i