Feenix Collection Giveaway

hard say all look pretty good, tho would say mouse maybe looked most interesting to me 

Believe it or not, when I game, I don't use mouse or keybaords cos I can't afford it *wink*wink*wink*. Give me the Feenix Mouse thanks!

These look amazing

Hope Linus is feeling better soon

the Feenix Aria Headset ofcourse!! why? because Japanese Pine wood!!!!!

Thanks feenix & LY Linus!!

The headset looks amazing, especially since I currently don't even own a pair of decent headphone.  Looking forward to the winning announcement.

I really have the worst peripherals, and my mouse is like 5 years old or something.....So i would really like winning this one :3 .....also my favorite product is the Feenix Nascita Mouse......just because in comparison with my current mouse its a beast!!! (also it's so pretty!!!!!)

Me like it me like it :)

I would like to enjoy one of those peaces !

Cheers

The Aria headset looks really amazing 
I'm looking for a headset at the moment so I hope I could win it. 

Linus Tech and Fenix.  Thanks for these amazing giveaway. I remember a long time ago regarding the keyboard. But the headset is just art. I am not on brown keys, more blue for my preference. Since i am building my first rig since 8800gtx in SLI, BTW linus help me to OC my rig on those days :), these will be a nice to have on my build!!!  thanks guys, and good luck to all!!!!!

So, I'v been watching Linus Tech Tips, Channel super Fun and Tech Quickie for a while now, i never felt like i needed to join the forums though (i generally stay away from forums of all kinds) unless you count Reddit as a forum. Not sure if it is. Anyway, today i decided to make an account on the forums because of this give away. I feel a little cheap for only signing up because of this, but i think it should allow my inner tech blossem quite well.

I like the headphones, however the wooden cans, seems like it may hurt the audio acoustics, not keen on it, dont mind the mouse though, could use a new mouse. Currently running a R.A.T 9 wireless mouse, have been for atleast 3 years now, been giving me grief reciently.

One more thing, during signup, it only requires a password of 3 or more characters, this seems a bit low, especially for a heavy tech site.

Thought i would mention it incase it isn't intentional.

Thanks for the giveaway, you guys are inspirational.

I like the all, but my fave is the headphones they look really nice and comfortable.

Good luck every one!!

All these product are well designed and look astonishing. I liked the headphones more than all.It would be nice to have them.....

I never used any feenix products before but their designs looks awesome, might check some of the products they have, good luck to everyone else!.

The headset, mouse and mousepad look pretty great. The keycaps also look pretty good.

The Aria headphones look amazing, I love the wood look and the feenix logo on the sides.

It would be awesome if i won these. 

All these product are well designed and look astonishing. I liked the headphones more than all.It would be nice to have them.....

I am intrigued with the design of both the keyboard and the headset.

Good luck to all.

Still waiting for the NBN to roll out...