Feenix Collection Giveaway

Pls, I live in Australia. I'm currently fending off drop bears and killer sharks to enter this give away. Need re-enforcements, preferably of the Feenix kind.

post-272817-0-92210400-1446632284_thumb.

I loooove the headphones im a dj and a audio nut!!!! So good headphones are a must!!!!

I'd have to say the headset would be my favourite of all 4 because of the the use of Japanese pine on the ear cups. I also have a problem with the fact that my headset at the moment hurts my head so new memory foam sounds really nice.

Thanks Linus, love your vids man. Keep it up.

Hi, ever since i saw the video about the giveaway, i fell in love with the Aria. The design is just one of a kind as far as headsets go. I'd say that they're venturing into the world of hi-end headphones. But i guess i'll never know unless i recieve a pair ;) The Dimora mouse pad also seems to be really well crafted from what i can see on their site. Would really love to try them out since my headphones just broke down a few months ago.

I haven't tried the any of their products but I like the keyboard.

wow that looks sick!

would love to win it, good luck all!

I think the headphones are the best. They have a nice look and they feel nice. 

I hope I can win one :) 

I would loooove to win this, compared to my crappy gear, this is fantastic!

Greetings from Holland!

The sexy Japanese pine wood acoustic chamber of the Aria has to be the favourite for me, really quite beautiful.

Would absolutely love to win them ;D

The mousepad looks great; the design is minimalistic and doesn't scream "I'm a gamer." Looks spacious and well built, it might blend in well with an office environment, yet still appeal to my gamer side.

Well I would love these. My Func mouse is giving up on me so  I could use them :)

MSI GS60 2PC-016NL  ||  Dell U2414H  ||  Func MS3-2 || Audio Technica ATH-M40x

I would like to win, because my mouse, earphones, and keyboard are all getting old. (My keyboard is microsoft...) I like the Keyboard because its clean and simple. and since im in the process of making a new pc, it would br nice to have my new peripherals. :) thanks guys

That Japanese Pine wood looks sexy as frig. Plus the new keyboard and mouse would look nice with my new Skylake build :) 

I most want to headphones. Because my headphones will soon break. And I would be happy to win.

I find the mouse nascita really cool !,and the finish looks quite durable ,and its perfect for my palm .

As for the keyboard it has this sleek yet simple design ,and the name "Autore" sounds just like the name "Auditore" from Assassin's Creed ,so .. I think that that keyboard is pretty good .

I have never had a stiff sort of gaming mouse pad ,so I really wouldn't know how to judge it ,but I think that the silicon finish gives it a premium look .

Headphones is always my type and as for Aria ,the wooden finish ,was always what I desired ,and the arm looks strong .So yeah ,ur entire product line is pretty cool .

I personally loved the headset when i tried it first time at my friends house. Also i wouldnt mind a new mousepad ;) 11.11 is my birthday also :D

I hear Phoenix and I see FEENIX...

I think badass obnoxious flaming bird and see a smooth sleek black wide variety of peripherals that would go great with any setup imaginable..

The headphones Japanese wood makes a calm sleek look that would go great next to that log cabin home..

The emblem is just straight ... The first descriptive Phoenix word.

The Aria headphones build quality and design tops out over the Sennheiser Orpheus...

It would be simply great to see with the future Megalodon build.

I'd also like to do a review on these products..along with the rest of the future megalodon build.

Wow they look gorgeous. I really love the keyboard design, somewhat different from the usual gamer-style accessories everyone makes. I'd really appreciate to win one of those.

Ghetto Gaming Rig:
Intel Core i5-4690k; MSI Z97- Gaming 5; 8 gig Hyperx Savage; Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming; XFX XTR 650W; 120 gig Samsung 850evo SSD; Fractal Define S; Logitech G502; HP Pavilion 23xw monitor.

The products are just beautiful! They are all just balling. I want them!!

I may not be the most deserving person to recieve the bountiful gifts you want to bestow upon us. But..........

My favourite product is the Feenix Aria Headset because it looks freaking awesome. All jokes aside i would love to win this giveaway as i curently do not own any awesome looking computer peripherals

I love the Nascita Mouse, because it looks very neat and not too gamerish. :D