Feenix Collection Giveaway

Feenix Dimora Mousepad looks badass, I would love to win it :)

I need a new headset and the one shown looks great and i would love to use it.

But personally im most excited about the keyboard it looks fantastic is very simple I don't know if I would like the mechanical switches as honestly I've never had a keyboard with one because they are expensive although I've heard there great and would definitly love to get one.

The moouse looks great as Im using a logitech m100 which is fantastic and all but um it could be better.

I've never had a mouse pad that was designed to be anything other than just some random thing to put the mouse on so based on that It looks great and high quality.

It would be really sweet to win that mouse, it looks like it has a great build quality. And it would be a nice replacement to my $15 Gear head mouse.

The Aria headset looks very sexy and it would make my day to replace the terrible headset I'm using now.

That headset looks really comfy.

CPU: Intel Xeon E3 1230 v2 | GPU: evga 670 sc+ 4gb | RAM: 2x4gb corsair xms3 | Mobo: ASRock P67 Extreme 4 gen3| PSU: 850w XFX | Sound card: Creative Sound Blaster Audigy SE | Case: CM HAF XM | SSD: Plextor M5S 128gb | HDD: 2x1tb seagate

The Feenix Autore

It looks cool and Cherry MX Brown i think that all i got to say 

Because cherry mx browns are awesome

I like Aria mostly because well, I like headphones in general, and yeah the keyboard it has a noce design and thanks for the awesome giveaway.

Hey there I would love to win one of these packages. By the way the feenix aria headset looks sexy.

Their use of wood on the headphones looks so, so orgasmic!! Brilliant wood finish on the Aria Headset. Need them! ~(*-*)~

headphones and keyboard seem well designed...

so... gimme!

I think that the headset lookes dope. Want to win it but would be happy with winning anything at this point.. ☺

pretty sweet looking headset!

2500k,4.3GHZ · Hyper.212.+ · P67A-UD3-B3 · 2x4GB.1600Mhz · GTX 760 AMP!.2GB · M4.128GB · WDCBlue.1TB · WDCGreen.3TB · WDCGreen.1.5TB · XFX.XXX.650W · HAF.912.Advance
ND7000 · 17-50 f/2.8 · 50 f/1.8

Man, the Aria headset looks really nice. I love how sturdy it looks!

Thanks for the giveaway!

Very hard to pick one favorite, I love them all! But if I had to choose one at gunpoint I'd go for the Nascita. Why? The anti-slip and resistance to water damage had me sold already but the driverless plug and play made itmy absolute favorite. No more hassle with drivers like I have now. Just plug in the mouse and it works!

I really like the keyboard. It's very cool and the most important thing - it's mechanical.

Man, that's one sweet looking headset. I recently got the chance to listen to a Logitech Artemis whatever in person and, while the sound was quite good, especially considering it's a gaming headset, the styling... Meh. Too tacky. But this? I could easily confuse this with some high-end cans from Audeze or Fostex or whatever. Japanese pinewood? I don't care if it improves the audio appreciably (In theory it should produce a warmer, fuller sound), but man it looks great. 

So yeah, sign me up. I would love to play with these puppies. Didn't even know about Feenix until now, to be honest. :)

All feenix prodcucts made exceptionally well :) 

Would be some awesome additions to the setup!

Sam

i really like the Feenix Autore Keyboard because it's stealthy key naming looks awesome. at first glance you think the keys have nothing on them, but then bam... you see the cool "etching" on the keys. plus brown keys are the best. second would be the Feenix Aria Headset because it looks really nice with the wood on the drivers cover.