Feenix Collection Giveaway

Yaaah keyboard look so nice ! Love that nice and simple rectangle design!

I love the Dimora, the glossy black borders look fantastic!

And I'd love a new mechanical keyboard, the ol' G19's feeling a bit worn down  xD

Hey there....you never know....maybe your the one....the one to win so....so with that in mind I am leaving this comment.

These new Feenix products look amazing..

Keyboard and headphones look dope and probably sound better then my headphones!

Love the wood they used on the headphones, gives it a very premium look. Also that mouse pad is on point.

The keyboard obviously for that cherry mx switches

That keyboard and mouse like hella dope. I like them because that black looks super sexy and would look nice with my rig and would definitely better my experience with gaming.

My favorite product from them by far is there keyboard, mainly because it doesnt look too flashy and its a high quality keyboard.

The headset looks very beautiful. I love the idea of using wood for the dome. I am very curious of the acoustic properties (sorry my inner mechanical engineer coming out) I would love to try their products and have head of them in the past but being a broke college student (Mechanical Engineering junior at Virginia Tech) I have not had the opportunity to try any of their products. In any case, Linus and guys thanks for the informative reviews. Makes the long nights more fun and helps me stay informed with interesting products that hopefully one day I can test. 

Holy crap i want to win this So bad!. 1. The Keyboard is Sleek and simple, MX browns are my favorite so that doesn't hurt. 2. I don't have a freaking headset and would love to have one ( been wanting one for years now actually.. i just don't wanna buy a cheap one.. then later down the line buy ANOTHER one that's better quality). the Feenix headset looks amazing and after some research, seems like its a damn good headset as well. 

May my packets reach the inter-Gods and allow me to FINALLY win a LinusTechTips Give-Away.. :) 

I've been a passive follower of LTT for years now. It's about time to talk to some people... Especially that I'm gona win a fabulous Feenix Nascita Mouse or Feenix Aria Headset! That's something to talk about!

;)

the headset by far is unique and awesome

thanks to freenix for the giveaway

it has to be the headphones the wood just look so classy

I really like the Aria headphones as the wood on the ear cups looks really cool and sort of (not really) matches with my desk!

The mouse pad is pretty cool, especially since mine is separating into a million layers. 

The keyboard is my favorite because brown switches are my preferred switch.

I like the mousepad. A lot of mousepads out there put me in mind of a child's play mat.

I want the Feenix Aria Headset because sometimes I have problems with having a good time with women. With this headset I know for a fact I will have top quality wood at my disposal for all my WOOD NEEDS. :D

Feenix is awesome. Their headset looks good and comfy.. Hope I can have one too.

My favorite would definetely have to be the Dimora mousa pad. I am stickler when it comes to mouse pads because I burn through these things like candy. One of my friends had this mouse pad and I fell in love with it when I got a chance to use it.

I especially love the bordered edge making fraying the fabric impossible (something that happened a lot to my past mouse pads).