What does your home screen look like?

Jacktastic-Mofo

U would like to share but it's kinda difficult to get it posted on a phone :P

On 11/19/2014 at 2:14 PM, Syntaxvgm said:
You would think Ubisoft would support the Bulldozer based architectures more given their digging themed names like bulldozer, Piledriver, Steamroller and Excavator.

Thats mine... and damn OP yours is blank, what do you do on your phone?

I do a lot of social media and media consumption and I also play a few games which are on my second screen which is equally blank. I organized the shit out my apps.

I'm the same way on my desktop very minimal clutter.

Sergeant, United States Marine Corps

Network Administrator, Comptia A+, Security+, Cisco Certified Networking Associate

From a G3258 to dual Xeon E5-2670's

V6ccnWk.png

I don't have icons on my main home screen.

Here's mine! How about yours?

attachicon.gifrps20151012_012009.jpg

Finally here it is :P

lel had to crop it down to 720p (moto x 2014)

post-194327-0-93770200-1444656279_thumb.

On 11/19/2014 at 2:14 PM, Syntaxvgm said:
You would think Ubisoft would support the Bulldozer based architectures more given their digging themed names like bulldozer, Piledriver, Steamroller and Excavator.

Mine looks like crap right now, but I always have something nice to look at.

Also, who even uses docks anymore? Everyone I guess ;x

Doing something simple. Usually I like my home screen empty aside from the dock and a time widget but I'm liking the usability of all my apps one less swipe away. Jailbroken custom icons to bring a bit of iOS6 and before back, no icon labels and an old iOS background from iOS5. 

post-1260-0-49544700-1445562666_thumb.pn

Doing something simple. Usually I like my home screen empty aside from the dock and a time widget but I'm liking the usability of all my apps one less swipe away. Jailbroken custom icons to bring a bit of iOS6 and before back, no icon labels and an old iOS background from iOS5. 

Nice, my favorite thing about being on android is I don't have to jail break to do all the customization I want. Everything you see on my home screen is downloadable from the Google Play store.

Sergeant, United States Marine Corps

Network Administrator, Comptia A+, Security+, Cisco Certified Networking Associate

From a G3258 to dual Xeon E5-2670's

Nice, my favorite thing about being on android is I don't have to jail break to do all the customization I want. Everything you see on my home screen is downloadable from the Google Play store.

Takes all of 10 seconds to jailbreak. I did have my fair share of Android though and in my personal opinion I don't like the look of Android. 

I've never seen a homepage look good full of widgets. It's one of those things where even when I was on Android I hated them. Only one I used was the clock widget. Anything with weather or tons of text just ends up looking busy and too convoluted. 

That and it fucking destroys me inside when the icons aren't uniform in size and shape. I know you can change it but most of you don't. Literally fucking kills me. I used different distributions of MIUI exclusively when I was on Android partly because of this and partly because most of the third party launchers fucking sucked. (Go Launcher I'm looking at you!)

Bro you've gotta change the color of the text in that widget or your background.

Hah, yeah I know. Still experiment with trying to set a good wallpaper on my home screen

Hah, yeah I know. Still experiment with trying to set a good wallpaper on my home screen

I can't do busy backgrounds if I have anything on top of it. Like if my background is a person, a scene, or something like you have now I can't have any icons over it. It's either icons or scenic background for me. Both makes it look messy in my opinion.

I can't do busy backgrounds if I have anything on top of it. Like if my background is a person, a scene, or something like you have now I can't have any icons over it. It's either icons or scenic background for me. Both makes it look messy in my opinion.

I'm the opposite. Can't go with a "naked" home screen just because it doesn't look good to me... Atleast on my phone

e140da99536b1790f8da3233ec938b7a.png

LG G Vista Lollipop 5.1.1

-Yahoo Aviate

-CanCons beta icon pack

-XWidget: Samsung S6 clock Theme

-Wallpaper: made by a friend

| NZXT H440 | AOC e2450Swd, AOC 2436V, RCA 42" LED TV | AMD 8320E | ASUS M5A97 R2.0 |MSI GeForce GTX 960 Titanium OC 4GB | Corsair CX 750 | 3 TB WD Green and PNY XLR8 240GB SSD | Windows 10 Pro | Ramaxel RMR5030ME68F9F1600 - 4GBx2 |Logitech G710+|Logitech G502 | Astro A40 | Blue Snowball Ice |

Screenshot_2015-10-22-22-07-57_zpsoq2lzr

My acer b1810

My AMD Build:

Spoiler

FX 6300 @ 4.8GHz, Zalman CNPS14X, MSI 970 Gaming, 16gb 1866MHz AData Ram, 3D Club R9 280X, Corsair 600M Psu, Thermaltake V3 AMD Edition Case, D-link 1200AC WiFi, 240gb Mushkin SSD, 2tb WD HDD, 140gb WD HDD (recording gameplay), 5x CoolerMaster SickleFlow 120mm fans, Windows 10 64Bit

Sisters Intel Build:

Spoiler

I7 4790k @ 4.4GHz, CoolerMaster 212 Evo, Gigabyte Gaming 5, 16gb 1866MHz Corsair Ram, 3D Club R9 390, EVGA 650GS Psu, NZXT S340 Case, D-Link 1200AC WiFi Card, HyperX 240gb SSD, 2tb WD HDD, Windows 10 64 Bit

Cool Icons.

I don't mind paying 20c for icon packs. I believe that one is the areo pack.

My AMD Build:

Spoiler

FX 6300 @ 4.8GHz, Zalman CNPS14X, MSI 970 Gaming, 16gb 1866MHz AData Ram, 3D Club R9 280X, Corsair 600M Psu, Thermaltake V3 AMD Edition Case, D-link 1200AC WiFi, 240gb Mushkin SSD, 2tb WD HDD, 140gb WD HDD (recording gameplay), 5x CoolerMaster SickleFlow 120mm fans, Windows 10 64Bit

Sisters Intel Build:

Spoiler

I7 4790k @ 4.4GHz, CoolerMaster 212 Evo, Gigabyte Gaming 5, 16gb 1866MHz Corsair Ram, 3D Club R9 390, EVGA 650GS Psu, NZXT S340 Case, D-Link 1200AC WiFi Card, HyperX 240gb SSD, 2tb WD HDD, Windows 10 64 Bit

attachicon.gifScreenshot_2015-10-22-22-43-49.png

Mine is straight up boring...

Mine is even more so.

As a conservative person, I keep my download boundary to 15 apps max. I know this might make the power users cringe but hey, it works for me and my old phone (LG G2).

AM8fnTG.jpg

TrinityFX

CPU: i5-4440 @ 3.1Ghz RAM: Crucial 1 x 4GB @ 1.6Ghz  MOTHERBOARD: MSI Z87-G41 PC Mate GPU: PCS+ HD 7870 Ghz Edition | CASE: NZXT Source 210 Window | HDD #1: Toshiba 3.5" 500GB HDD #2: Toshiba 2.5" 500GB PSU: Cougar SL500 OS: Windows 8.1 Pro 

| https://pcpartpicker.com/b/2wccCJ |