Ok..I'm curious...Show off Your Favorite Car.

ddbtkd456

Followed by 

So looks like you've gone the reliable and practical route.

Funny you say can never go wrong with BMW because my motorbike is made by BMW and it doesn't start when hot

Motorcycles and cars are two totally different things.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

I'm guessing you're not often the passenger in a car? You're not driving, you can do whatever you want, play with your phone, etc.. heck you could even watch a movie. Those long 3+ hours trip filled with boredom of looking at the road could be spent watching that movie you haven't seen yet.

Omg you scare me. I drive over 1,000 miles a week in a car with no cruise. That's just at work. I come home, and my gf and I usually go for a drive at least three times a week and those are a couple hours so thats at least another 50 miles per night....I spend my time driving. I love driving and when everyone goes to electric cars and cars that drive themselves I will be the one person that will be old school with a 70's american muscle.

If you've previously won the build off please pm me so we can get something worked out.

audi-rs7.jpg

For Luxury/ city

I still want to find a car thats a mix between a unimog and a Ford/Ram truck. 

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

Omg you scare me. I drive over 1,000 miles a week in a car with no cruise. That's just at work. I come home, and my gf and I usually go for a drive at least three times a week and those are a couple hours so thats at least another 50 miles per night....I spend my time driving. I love driving and when everyone goes to electric cars and cars that drive themselves I will be the one person that will be old school with a 70's american muscle.

Or they live in an incredibly boring place with nothing interesting to look at. Hell even I-10/20 East of here still has some rocks that are fun to look at.

For Luxury/ city

I still want to find a car thats a mix between a unimog and a Ford/Ram truck. 

Why not go all out and go A8 or even S8?

I love estates <3

dude i love you so much. though i'd prefer an e39 wagon instead.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

The factory five GTM (nothing is better than saying "I made that")

10.jpg

and the Gulf  GT40

gt40_P1075_1.jpg

muh specs 

Gaming and HTPC (reparations)- ASUS 1080, MSI X99A SLI Plus, 5820k- 4.5GHz @ 1.25v, asetek based 360mm AIO, RM 1000x, 16GB memory, 750D with front USB 2.0 replaced with 3.0  ports, 2 250GB 850 EVOs in Raid 0 (why not, only has games on it), some hard drives

Screens- Acer preditor XB241H (1080p, 144Hz Gsync), LG 1080p ultrawide, (all mounted) directly wired to TV in other room

Stuff- k70 with reds, steel series rival, g13, full desk covering mouse mat

All parts black

Workstation(desk)- 3770k, 970 reference, 16GB of some crucial memory, a motherboard of some kind I don't remember, Micomsoft SC-512N1-L/DVI, CM Storm Trooper (It's got a handle, can you handle that?), 240mm Asetek based AIO, Crucial M550 256GB (upgrade soon), some hard drives, disc drives, and hot swap bays

Screens- 3  ASUS VN248H-P IPS 1080p screens mounted on a stand, some old tv on the wall above it. 

Stuff- Epicgear defiant (solderless swappable switches), g600, moutned mic and other stuff. 

Laptop docking area- 2 1440p korean monitors mounted, one AHVA matte, one samsung PLS gloss (very annoying, yes). Trashy Razer blackwidow chroma...I mean like the J key doesn't click anymore. I got a model M i use on it to, but its time for a new keyboard. Some edgy Utechsmart mouse similar to g600. Hooked to laptop dock for both of my dell precision laptops. (not only docking area)

Shelf- i7-2600 non-k (has vt-d), 380t, some ASUS sandy itx board, intel quad nic. Currently hosts shared files, setting up as pfsense box in VM. Also acts as spare gaming PC with a 580 or whatever someone brings. Hooked into laptop dock area via usb switch

Or they live in an incredibly boring place with nothing interesting to look at. Hell even I-10/20 East of here still has some rocks that are fun to look at.

I live in iowa....cornfields and bean fields are all we have. Literally. Nebraska have you ever been there? You can drive for hours and never see another soul. Cops there pull you over just to talk to someone.

If you've previously won the build off please pm me so we can get something worked out.

Don't have a favourite out of all the cars and catergorys of cars, but here are a few from all the catergorys i can think of!!

Pickup truck: Ford F150 Raptor

New-Ford-F-150-Raptor.jpgUte (basically a car but with a tray) 

Ford XA/B/C Falcon, basically an Australian Ford Ranchero

9137_6.jpg

Sedan: 

Newest generation of Ford Falcon XR8 (last generation of falcons)

fg-x-ford-falcon-xr8-2014-malcolm-flynn-Wagons:

The latest Ford Mondeos:

ford-mondeo-2015-(1).jpg

Super car:

___8308531_orig.jpg

Asian sports car IDK what to call them a tuner i guess 

#JDMASF

d9edcb8c89fa06bcbf377679fb7e97ff.jpg

Really tired can't think of more catergories if you think of another one and you want to know what my favourite vehicle from that caterory is feel free to ask!!

EDIT: Just remembered:

Muscle:

A stock 1967/68 Ford Shelby Mustang

1967-1968-ford-mustang-10.jpg

Also if you haven't already firgured out i really like Fords.

Main PC: Core i5 4670 | MSI Mpower Max z87 | G.Skill Ripjaws 2x4gb | Stock intel cooler | PNY GTX 770 2gb (hoping to upgrade) | Seagate 1tb 7200rpm | Corsair RM850 | Corsair Carbide Air 540 | PCCG custom sleeved black/yellow extensions | Corsair K70 Cherry MX Blue | Corsair M45 |

Phone: LG Nexus 5 | Headphones: Audio Technica ATH-PDG1, Shure SRH440 | Laptop: Asus 303la (i5 model, 1600x900 res) | Motorbikes: 2004 Sherco 290i, 2013 Husqvarna CR125 | Xbox one

OK, i really support Bernie Sanders for president, but the problem is he says he wants to cut back on fossil fuel usage and increase electric and solar car usage. Unless Audi or some other company makes synthetic gasoline out of water or something like with diesel, i can't stand that.

I almost bought an A8 recently. 2010 model...had 30,000 miles on it.

Car:

2WVDYlPl.jpg

Corvette C6 ZR1

Truck:

Lo1DFfd.jpg

GMC Syclone

5800X3D / ASUS X570 Dark Hero / 32GB 3600mhz / EVGA RTX 3090ti FTW3 Ultra / Dell S3422DWG / Logitech G815 / Logitech G502 / Sennheiser HD 599

2021 Razer Blade 14 3070 / S23 Ultra

if i could have that car, it would be a bmw 525d or a 420d grand coupe because i'm actually thinking about fuel consumption and taxes :D

in the end i'd probably tahe the 420d grand coupe even if it has less bhp than the 525d, just because it looks better and you don't see it too often

2015-bmw-4-series-gran-coupe-qs.jpg

if money wouldn't be a problem i'd get a few cars :D

bmw m6 gran coupe

2015-bmw-m6-gran-coupe-1.jpg

Bmw x6

2015-bmw-x6-fd.jpg

Lamborghini aventador roadster

2013-lamborghini-aventador-roadster-fron

Bentley mulsane

bentley-mulsanne-mulliner-2013-widescree

Bentley continental convertible

2016-bentley-continental--8_1600x0w.jpg

Porsche Macan

2015-porsche-macan-turbo-inline111-photo

Mercedes G class 4x4^2

Mercedes-G500-4x4-Squared-6.jpg

Range rover Autobiography

RR_ABB_LWB_201113_01_ssc_1_299-80931_550

ohh, let's not forget the tesla model s with this awesome bodykit

tesla-2.jpg?itok=YCC_WbA0

yeah, quite a car list

there would be at least double the cars if i would have more thinking time but that's all i can remember now

edit: some other awesome cars that came in my mind:

spyker-b6-venator-convertible-concept16-white-audi-a7-savini-wheels-sv37-c.jpg

AMD Athlon X4 750k; Gigabyte F2A88XM-DS2; 8Gb Corsair XMS 1600 Mhz; AMD Hd5670 1Gb DDR3; Bequiet E6-600W; W7 Ultimate x64

#KILLEDMYWIFE                                                                                                                                                                                                                         so miner; very doge; much value   

Dell Vostro 5470: i5 4200U Nvidia GT740m 2Gb 14" 1366x768 Kingston V300 120Gb                                                                                              

OK, i really support Bernie Sanders for president, but the problem is he says he wants to cut back on fossil fuel usage and increase electric and solar car usage. Unless Audi or some other company makes synthetic gasoline out of water or something like with diesel, i can't stand that.

Time to dig a diesel tank and a premium fuel tank in the backyard.

So looks like you've gone the reliable and practical route.

Motorcycles and cars are two totally different things.

Obviously but i just lol'ed hard at you can never go wrong with a BMW!! 

BTW The X5's are damn nice my 2 mates have one each and they are so nice!!

Main PC: Core i5 4670 | MSI Mpower Max z87 | G.Skill Ripjaws 2x4gb | Stock intel cooler | PNY GTX 770 2gb (hoping to upgrade) | Seagate 1tb 7200rpm | Corsair RM850 | Corsair Carbide Air 540 | PCCG custom sleeved black/yellow extensions | Corsair K70 Cherry MX Blue | Corsair M45 |

Phone: LG Nexus 5 | Headphones: Audio Technica ATH-PDG1, Shure SRH440 | Laptop: Asus 303la (i5 model, 1600x900 res) | Motorbikes: 2004 Sherco 290i, 2013 Husqvarna CR125 | Xbox one

Never go wrong with an aston martin.

QaUArIp.jpg

Spoiler

Everyday build:

CPU: Intel Core i7 5960x - GPU(s): 2x EVGA GTX 980 Ti Superclocked+ ACX2.0+ (SLI) - Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 - Motherboard: ASUS Sabertooth X99 - RAM: 32GB Kingston HyperX Fury Black DDR4 4x8GB (2666MHz) - Storage: Intel 750 Series 1.2TB + 4TB WD Black - Case: Corsair 760T White - PSU: SeaSonic 1200W 80+ Platinum Certified - OS: Windows 10 Pro - Wireless Adapter: TP-Link Archer T9E - Monitor: Acer XB270HU bprz - Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB - Mouse(s): Corsair Gaming M65 RGB + Logitech MX Master - Headphones: Sennheiser PC363D

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/WhyK99 https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/474247-r8-my-build/

Weekend build:

CPU: Intel Core i7 5930k - GPU(s): 2x EVGA GTX 980 Ti Classified ACX2.0+ (SLI) - Cooler: NZXT Kraken X61 - Motherboard: ASUS X99-Deluxe - RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport LT DDR4 4x8GB (2666MHz) - Storage: Samsung 950 Pro 512GB m.2 & 2TB Samsung 850 Evo - Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv - PSU: SeaSonic SnowSilent 1050W 80+ Platinum Certified - OS: Windows 10 Home - Monitor: Dell S2716DG 144hz - Keyboard: Corsair STRAFE RGB - Mouse: Corsair Gaming M65 RGB - Headphones: Sennheiser PC363D

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/YYK93C

I've always been a fan of the RS7. xD 

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

I've always been a fan of the RS7. xD 

Theres a 80 year old grandma that has one in the town i live in. Not joking. Nothing here could probably touch that car.

The factory five GTM (nothing is better than saying "I made that")

10.jpg

and the Gulf  GT40

gt40_P1075_1.jpg

i love how it looks like a fish.

or exhausted car.

The E39's are nice. 

But...

image.img.jpg

Not particularly crazy about the E46 M3. Didn't like it was coupe only. I prefer sedans or estates.

Theres a 80 year old grandma that has one in the town i live in. Not joking. Nothing here could probably touch that car.

I wanna drive an A8 with the W12 engine and see how fast it is.

if i could have that car, it would be a bmw 525d or a 420d grand coupe because i'm actually thinking about fuel consumption and taxes :D

in the end i'd probably tahe the 420d grand coupe even if it has less bhp than the 525d, just because it looks better and you don't see it too often

if money wouldn't be a problem i'd get a few cars :D

bmw m6 gran coupe

Bmw x6

Lamborghini aventador roadster

Bentley mulsane

Bentley continental convertible

Porsche Macan

Mercedes G class 4x4^2

Range rover Autobiograph

ohh, let's not forget the tesla model s with this awesome bodykit

yeah, quite a car list

there would be at least double the cars if i would have more thinking time but that's all i can remember now

edit: some other awesome cars that came in my mind:

Don't understand how you can like an X6. The visibility sucks, it doesn't look good at all, and i think you're better off getting an X5M.