Tech Confession Time!

rustikles

When I built my phenom 940 system, I spent $189 on the cpu and $260 on the motherboard.

/facepalm @ messed up priorities. I didn't think that one through. -_-

i7 7700k @ 4.9ghz | Asus Maximus IX Hero | G.skill 32gb @ 3200 | Gtx 1080 classified | In win 909 | Samsung 960 pro 1tb | WD caviar blue 1tb x3 | Dell u3417w | Corsair H115i | Ducky premier dk9008p (mx reds) | Logitech g900 | Sennheiser hd 800s w/ hdvd 800 | Audioengine a5+ w/ s8

I pirated far cry 3.

and adobe suite.

and microsoft office.

and windows 8.

ive pirated everything on my PC including windows xp vista 7 and 8

adobe master collection 10 times

and many games and software

I OWN EVERYTHING

posibility that i am lying

hey! i also pirated many games!!! sorry for that too!

Same thing.... Every software i have in my laptop is pirate....(including games, maybe except CS:GO, also my music is pirate)

#uTorrentMasterRace

Sorry guys, i really feel bad.

Edit: I should have bought a new pc, selecting its components, instead of buying a 17.3" laptop

I bought an armour a60 with a super loud psu that has a fan thats on 100% 24/7

I bought a GTX 650

I bought a G1 Assaissin 2

I bought a 1tb seagate hardrive that only supports 3GB/s sata and its my only drive

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

I bought a 1tb seagate hardrive that only supports 3GB/s sata and its my only drive

I do not see that as a crime. I did the same thing when I first built my desktop, and to tell the truth, 3 SSDs later, I would still run my OS off an HDD if I were not concerned with battery life or drops. 

Personal Crimes: 

I bought a workstation, and the first thing I installed on it (software, not OS) was Call of Duty. 

I still do not prefer SSDs. 

I still use VGA and prefer it when possible. 

Spoiler

Desktop <dead?> 

Spoiler

P8P67-WS/Z77 Extreme4/H61DE-S3. 4x4 Samsung 1600MHz/1x8GB Gskill 1866MHzC9. 750W OCZ ZT/750w Corsair CX. GTX480/Sapphire HD7950 1.05GHz (OC). Adata SP600 256GB x2/SSG 830 128GB/1TB Hatachi Deskstar/3TB Seagate. Windows XP/7Pro, Windows 10 on Test drive. FreeBSD and Fedora on liveboot USB3 drives. 

Spoiler

Laptop <Works Beyond Spec>

Spoiler

HP-DM3. Pentium U5400. 2x4GB DDR3 1600MHz (Samsung iirc). Intel HD. 512GB SSD. 8TB USB drive (Western Digital). Coil Wine!!!!!! (Is that a spec?). 

I do not see that as a crime. I did the same thing when I first built my desktop, and to tell the truth, 3 SSDs later, I would still run my OS off an HDD if I were not concerned with battery life or drops. 

Personal Crimes: 

I bought a workstation, and the first thing I installed on it (software, not OS) was Call of Duty. 

I still do not prefer SSDs. 

I still use VGA and prefer it when possible. 

I had an older one that supported 6gb/s

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

I had an older one that supported 6gb/s

It does not make a large enough difference with spinners to matter. I run my 6Gbps spinner off a SATA 2 port and it loses exactly 0 felt performance (as in there may be a loss, but on a OS and Program level, I e=never felt the difference). 

Spoiler

Desktop <dead?> 

Spoiler

P8P67-WS/Z77 Extreme4/H61DE-S3. 4x4 Samsung 1600MHz/1x8GB Gskill 1866MHzC9. 750W OCZ ZT/750w Corsair CX. GTX480/Sapphire HD7950 1.05GHz (OC). Adata SP600 256GB x2/SSG 830 128GB/1TB Hatachi Deskstar/3TB Seagate. Windows XP/7Pro, Windows 10 on Test drive. FreeBSD and Fedora on liveboot USB3 drives. 

Spoiler

Spoiler

HP-DM3. Pentium U5400. 2x4GB DDR3 1600MHz (Samsung iirc). Intel HD. 512GB SSD. 8TB USB drive (Western Digital). Coil Wine!!!!!! (Is that a spec?). 

It does not make a large enough difference with spinners to matter. I run my 6Gbps spinner off a SATA 2 port and it loses exactly 0 felt performance (as in there may be a loss, but on a OS and Program level, I e=never felt the difference). 

but the fact that I had it and didnt use it the problem and I cant do it now because im not going through the effort of switching the data

but the fact that I had it and didnt use it the problem and I cant do it now because im not going through the effort of switching the data

So you bought a new drive (the 3Gbps), or you had both? Either way, it is not worth the hassle, you will gain very little if any performance unless you RAID (0) them. 

Spoiler

Desktop <dead?> 

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

So you bought a new drive (the 3Gbps), or you had both? Either way, it is not worth the hassle, you will gain very little if any performance unless you RAID (0) them. 

I had a 6gb/s one in my old rig and bought the 3gb/s one without noticing it was 3gb/s and now that I moved to canada I removed the drives from the old rig to this one so the 6gb/s one is in the system but not the main one

I had a friend who used to own a Pentium 4(At that time I had p4 too).I asked a question to him once,"What is your CPU GHz?,He replied,"20 GHz",I was like WTF.

I have a Galaxy S5... :/

S5 HIGH FIVE!!

Follow the topics you create using the "Follow" button in the top right corner!

One day I will have my GTX 970. One day. PC specs are at my profile.

Not sure how to check what part works with what? Check out my compatibility guide!

I have a Galaxy S5... :/

May I ask why have you put Elsa or shit in your pic?

May I ask why have you put Elsa or shit in your pic?

Nope

Life.exe is missing

>Has socket AM3+ motherboard
>Didn't get AM3+ Processor
>Still using Phenom deneb
>pleb

Eric S. Raymond used an E6600 from 2005 until 12/30/14 or open source software creation. Raw data computations in excess of 18GB each. Core 2 Duos still have tons of life left, my friend.

I didnt read through the Java installer and now I have every plugin under the sun

RIP.

I bought a G3258.

75 dollar little chip you can mad over clock! What's wrong with it?

Follow the topics you create using the "Follow" button in the top right corner!

One day I will have my GTX 970. One day. PC specs are at my profile.

Not sure how to check what part works with what? Check out my compatibility guide!

I still didn't buy an after market cooler despite £850 budget.

The Dude's PC Build<p>i5 4690k @ 3.5ghz w/ The Crappy Intel Stock Cooler | Asus Z97-K | 8GB Corsair Vengance LP DDR3 RAM @ 1600mhz |1TB Seagate Barracuda + 120GB Samsung Evo SSD | Gigabyte Windforce R9 290 4GB | 650 Watt CoolerMaster Gaming Series PSU | Bitfenix Shinobi Windowed | BenQ GL2460 | Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Brown | Razer Naga Hex Wraith Red gaming mouse | A £0.63 mouse pad from artcow.com

I still didn't buy an after market cooler despite £850 budget.

I don't find that a crime at all, as personally, OCing my chip has never netted a massive improvement in anything (margin of error levels here).  OC your RAM and GPU and you will still not be bottlenecked. 

Crime: 

I have a high end air cooler and 99% of teh time my CPU is underclocked to 3.0GHz. 

I have a GTX480 and am sad I am upgrading tomorrow (If USPS tracking is any count (usually isn't). 

Spoiler

Desktop <dead?> 

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler