FinalMouse Giveaway

I recently got myself a ThinkPad, and having a second mouse for it would be great,

or I may use it to replace my Logitech G300 which I'm using for my desktop.

My mouse is about 4 years old and it's a Default Acer one ;-; and it's alright.. I guess

I want the Finalmouse because I currently don't like my mouse (Zowie FK1), I feel that it doesn't feet correctly in my hand. Also, my mouse feels like it has smoothing on it and I heard from MANY that the Finalmouse has the best iteration of the 3310 sensor. I play competitive CS and I believe that good aim and a good mouse is 100% needed to play at optimal level.

I have been using a kensington expert roller ball for my Battlefield 3,4 - Battlefront for over 4 years.  I think I need to upgrade to what the big boy's are using (Final Mouse)!!

My mouse sensor is ruinned I cant play with it so Im currently playing with one of my neighboor. I´d like to have that mouse ;) 

mostly because every other mouse i ever owned has fallen appart after aprox. 2 months of use. Eager to see if FM has actually made a thing that can handle me while playing WoW and browsing science content..

i am i the market for a good gaming mouse i have a microsoft wireless mouse 1000 and its terrible for gaming i really need this fingers crossed followed on twitter as i dont use facebook 

I would like a new mouse to replace my aging RAT5!

I've been looking for a new mouse recently as the rubber feet at the bottom of my G502 are wearing down, and I have heard good things about the FinalMouse from CS:GO pro players.

My stupid hamster chewed on my old Microsoft mouse wire and the thing turns off like every 30 minutes and it is impossible to play anything without interruption. And I am too poor to buy a new one.

I did not even know about FinalMouse before Linus telling about it and would like to try it out. My Logitech MX518 is also getting bit old and going to need replacement at some point :)

I need the finalmouse because i dont have any mouse at the moment. Broke my mouse while moving and haven't had the time to do my research to buy a new one.

My current mouse if the Razer Abyss 2014. While it is a good mouse and Razer is a great company, I think FinalMouse might have something to say about that.

I want a Final Mouse because my brother has a awful mouse, & I would take the Final Mouse & he can have my current Razer DeathAdder. I've heard great things of the Final Mouse aswell.

I want a new mouse because the one I currently have sucks and I heard FinalMouse was a very good company after I got my current mouse and Ill be able to play cs go with this mouse better then my current one.

Wanna try something new. Old one is starting to lose its color.

I want the final mouse because I have heard that it is a good FPS mouse and I am very into CS:GO so I would like to have it to see how it is

I currently have no mouse at all and just use my laptops track pad. I'm keeping my fingers crossed :)

I could pretend like I really need that mouse and that I'm struggling in life to give myself better odds, but I won't. I've got a 40$ Roccat Mouse and I'm fine with it (except for the mousewheel, which sucks and is the reason why I can never switch fast enough to a knife in CS:GO), therefore I'll just leave this here and hope for best

:)

I'm really interested in getting a mouse with no movement acceleration. This mouse has gotten several reviews saying it doesn't. I want to test it for myself.

Back from the dead....

Trying to find a mouse that fits properly with my grip

I'm still looking for a mouse that better molds my hand!