FinalMouse Giveaway

Razer deathhadder is butt left click doesn't make a full press stuck in between full and compressed i want this mouse plz 

I am currently using a Hama uRage illuminated gaming mouse. It is very decent and value for its price but it is not the best I can get. Unfortunately I am not able to afford a great gaming mouse so I see this as an opportunity for me to get one. I've never heard of FinalMouse before but after doing some research i found out that its mice are very good quality equiped with omron switches that I believe is their highlight. Good luck everyone! :)

My mouse isn't doing it for me. Not enough "mouseyness" as i would like. Keep wanting more and hope the FinalMouse is my final mouse ;)

I would sure love a mouse. Mine just broke months ago and I am stuck using trackpad for awhile, since I am on a tight budget.

My Logitech G500 is quite worn, been thinking about a G502 but this thing looks like the one

I heared that the FinalMouse is a quite big one and I have quite big hands. On my current mouse I'm always draging my thumb and small finger on the mousepad which slows my down.

I really like the idea behind the creation of the FinalMouse. I've been holding onto my Logitech G9x for years now, as I haven't really seen anything that interests me to pull me away from it. Alas, the buttons are starting to act up once in awhile now, so I guess it's time.

Want to try something fresh and new. This seems cool. Would be so thrilled to be able to give this a go! :)

My mouse is starting to fail and i would like a new one.

My brother's building his first rig in a month or so, this'd be the perfect gift :)

Case: Meatbag, humanoid - APU: Human Brain version 1.53 (stock clock) - Storage: 100TB SND (Squishy Neuron Drive) - PSU: a combined 500W of Mitochondrial cells - Optical Drives: 2 Oculi, with corrective lenses.

awesome

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Well my old HP mouse has worn out and now it stops working for 3-4 seconds by then I get killed by enemies :( I need this mouse :/

I would like to win this mouse because the razer software sucks monkey-balls and I want to try something completely different.

I've used simple wireless optical mice for the entirety of my computer-using life. This was always fine as I've only ever owned/used off-the-shelf computers that didn't really need anything more, but now I'm building a personal gaming rig, and want a high-quality mouse to do the new system justice (without spending ridiculous amounts of money for it).

My Razer Deathadder Black has an overworked left click :( A new mouse would be awesome right about now

I am building a new setup ATM and my old mouse won't cut it with the slick look im going for, a new mouse would look grate in the new theme of my desk

My son's old Razer Deathadder mouse died and he is bummed out. Using an old regular mouse now. Would be great if i could surprise him. Thanks.

I'd love to be a part of this giveaway because I'm currently stuck with a standard HP mouse and a 6.6" mousepad. I'd love to get a new gaming mouse without having to spend a lot of money, because I was looking for and SSD to buy and I'd like to invest as much as I can into an SSD. It'd be much appreciated if I won this mouse, I love the looks of it already. Thanks for the giveaway. I attached a picture of my mouse and mousepad for proof, this is what I have to deal with when gaming in FPS's such as Counter-Strike.

post-243609-0-39167500-1436519068.png

Using a $4 A4tech mouse, sick of it... This mouse will be appreciated

My current mouse is having issues tracking sometimes and the FinalMouse looks pretty sweet!

I can't stand anymore using my double-clicking Razer DeathAdder that they wouldn't RMA. I want that FinalMouse!

The mouse I'm using currently is alright and pretty standard however its getting old and i would really love to try out a proper gaming mouse :)

the old mouse is just not cutting it any more even with a mouse pad it still jumps all over the screen.