FinalMouse Giveaway

My current mouse that I've had for years is going out. The sensor just doesn't want to work right now, and I do not have the money to afford a new good quality mouse.

I would love to have a FinalMouse, because i have to use my old mouse from 2007 because my cat threw my thrust gxt 120 off the table and the left-click button broke.

Cats are like tattoos. First you get one, and one year later you've got 12. And if you want to get rid of them you have to use lasers.

I heard good things about the finalmouse and also the omrons in my gigabyte mouse are starting to act funny.

I bought A4Tech bloody R7 gaming mouse recently aaaaand... It sucks :( Now I'm out of money stuck with crappy mouse.

I'm using a pretty crap like 20$ mouse so a decent one would be nice.

I've been using my $10 gaming mouse to pretty much a lot of COD tournament. About 8 tournaments I've joined, 8 losses I've conceded. These are all because of my $10 gaming mouse that happened to be unresponsive at the exact moment during the tournament. Maybe the FinalMouse can brings me changes in gaming and win me a tournament at least  :D

Why I want it ? My current Razer Naga 2014 has some sensor issues and is messing up my MLG 360 noscope.

My current mouse has a crappy sensor (Sentinel Advance II) Is buggy and that made me lose a lot of csgo matches (thanks to that and my lack of skill #Noob4ever)

Also my sister needs a new mouse, and she told me that she likes the sentinel advance just for the shape. Also I would like to try the new mouse, looks amazing :D

Thanks to Finalmouse and LinusMediaGroup for this giveaway, and best of luck to everyone :)

My mouse is the ugliest beast on the face of the planet!

Here is where I would keep my frolics if I had any.

One Mouse to rule them all, One mouse to find them; One mouse to bring them all

and in the darkness bind them.

I currently have a Naga epic but after using this for a while I realized I have no need for this huge 12+ button mouse, it only hinders playing FPS games. Final mouse looks like a great replacement for it with a good looking ergonomic setup while also having some buttons on the side for music playback.

My current mouse is not a good fit for me.

I would love a new mouse...the one I currently own is very old and starting to fall apart.

I have been trying to find that mouse that fits my abnormally sized hands. I'm hoping this is the one!!!

As much as I like my G502, the placement of some of the buttons are awkward and have been prone to been accidentally pressed. Looking at FinalMouse, it seems like a match with my ox MX518.

My old mouse is starting to break down. I really supported Razer, even with their price point and... "other stuff", but now, maybe not so much...

So I guess this is a nice opportunity for a new mouse. I have heard some good things about the FinalMouse and saw some people saying it's good things about it.

My current mouse is doing that crappy double click thing, would love to try another!

I would love this mouse because I am really sick of the ergonomics of my current one.

Oh nick.. you so sexy.. I know what would make you even sexier? Giving me that MOUSE!

Nothing says sex appeal quite like free stuff to the face - know what I mean?

@TechBenchTV

Ex-NCIX Tech Tips Producer.  Linus hates my scripts. 

My current mouse is a $10 mouse from Target.

Enough said.