What A Strange Night!

mr-nipples

My monitor is always left on, I've had it for 2 years now and had no problems sleeping with it on! However when I woke up this morning The power cable in my monitor was unplugged! It brought back a memory of me unplugging it last night but I have no idea why I did that haha! I dont remember seeing it but I do remember feeling around for the cable before going back to bed! Was I sleepwalking? Has anyone done something strange like this before?

NO, the NSA discovered the bug in your monitor wasn't working properly so they drugged you and pulled the plug out to restart the monitor.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

Watch the last live stream. Apparently Slick has conversations with people and he doesn't remember them. I've slept walked 2 times in my life and i have never remembered one moment of it, so i guess this is normal.

This is my Lightsaber.          {[=]////]"[¬'/\Y/#####################################
This is my other Lightsaber. (T!!!!!!!T=:"|[\#####################################  #killedmywife 

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

My monitor is always left on, I've had it for 2 years now and had no problems sleeping with it on! However when I woke up this morning The power cable in my monitor was unplugged! It brought back a memory of me unplugging it last night but I have no idea why I did that haha! I dont remember seeing it but I do remember feeling around for the cable before going back to bed! Was I sleepwalking? Has anyone done something strange like this before?

Don't worry. Little stuff like that is normal. I've heard of sleepwalking where the person actually got all the way to their car and started driving while in a sleep walking state. Monitor yourself over the next few months and if it occurs again, just make sure to damage-proof your bedroom so you don't have anything like knives laying around in the open, keys to the car and easy access to the car, etc. Doubt it though. I woke up outside partly in the park behind my house once... its nice outside in the morning though.

CPU - FX 8320 @ 4.8 GHz

| MoBo - Sabertooth 990FX | GPU - XFX Radeon HD 7870 GHz Ed. @ 1.075 GHz | CPU Cooler - H100 | RAM - 16 GB Dual Channel Vengeance @ 1600 MHz (didn't care to push these...) | OS - Windows 8 Pro | Storage - OCZ Vertex 3 (120 GB Boot), Samsung 830 Pro 64 GB, WD Black 1 TB, some random 320 GB from a laptop | PSU - CM Silent Hybrid Pro 850W (MDPC Sleeving) | Case - 800D | Monitors - ASUS V238H/ X Star DP2710LED | Mouse - M90 Keyboard - CM Quickfire Rapid w/ custom key caps

"When life gives you lemons, Don't make lemonade, make life take the lemons back!" - Cave Johnson, CEO

video tape yourself

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Reminds me of the time I unplugged my Ducky to turn off my alarm...

Woke up one night to the shower dripping, had never done this before so it was kinda weird. I turned it off and the tap started running a bit, legit! I'm sure there's some sort of plumbers explanation for this but it freaked me out a bit. Especially when I got back to my room and noticed that the window had built up so much condensation that it was pooling on the windowsill and actually dripping down into a power board. Not sure what would have happened if I didn't notice and turned it on but yeah. Crazy stuff.

“Snorting instant coffee is the best,” said Kayla Johns, 19, of Portland.

video tape yourself

haha i was thinking that but thats what they do in horror movies! I dont mind an old woman staring at me during my sleep, just as long as I dont see her!

haha i was thinking that but thats what they do in horror movies! I dont mind an old woman staring at me during my sleep, just as long as I dont see her!

*_*

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Epic late-night rage quit? lol

I feel the same way  :mellow:

I don't really believe in that stuff but it still freaks me out thinking about it lol