LGBT community

carguy86
7 hours ago, Daring said:

The things I love the most are technology and @KingCry.

@KingCry or a gtx 1080? ?

20 minutes ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

what, building a wall?  How does that violate free speech?

Oh definitely not the wall thing but the impending scientific dark ages/inquisition for America under the Trump administration. 

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

14 minutes ago, hey_yo_ said:

@KingCry or a gtx 1080? ?

GTX 1080 would be nice, but David is a bigger priority. I have a 1070 anyway.

7 hours ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

And I feel broke. Because fuck the dentist. I could get fillings or travel to australia and back.

Twice.

Hmmm...

Screenshot_20170125-111854.png

@MrDynamicMan :(

You can come here. A root canal will only cost around $200-400 and a single tooth extraction is only around $10. Braces is around $1000. And dentists here use the same facilities and tech in US. ?

55 minutes ago, wrathoftheturkey said:

I didn't understand the whole "identity politics" thing because my main association with leftism is through ideas and intellectual discussion (its strong suits, obviously).

After reading my sister's essay on how racism and by extension race is a product of anglo-conformity, 

cringe

When we judge a person based on groups rather than their own individual merit. For example,

• SJW/regressives often point out that criticism of Islam is racism when in fact it's not since Islam isn't a race, it's an ideology. Just like communism, Islam deserves the same scrutiny.
  • When multi-culturalism is imposed just for the sake of being inclusive alone. If a company hired an Asian guy just to have an Asian representation in the company despite of the poor credentials, the company isn't being fair to the other applicants who are more qualified. We cannot solve inequality by imposing more inequality.
  • When a person focuses on the situation of minorities in their own area, not withstanding the oppression of others from around the world. For example, regressives think that Muslims in America are persecuted and often misrepresented. While that is true that Muslims in the US are a minority and often judged by a lot of right wingers and I do think that a lot of Muslims are actually nice people, regressives tend to think that Islam shouldn't be criticized because of hurting minorities. How about the religious minorities who are being oppressed in predominantly Islamic countries? Should we just keep a blind eye on the reality of religious extremism?
  • The notion that black people or any racial minority can't be racist. 
  • In order to combat racism and you're a white person, you need to feel guilty for being white or the erroneous assumption that there's no racism towards white people. (White guilt)
  • Just like white guilt, imposing a radical form of feminism where men should be hated or men should feel guilty (misandry)
  • Thinking that political correctness doesn't impede free speech 
  • And more...

The identity politics ideology will be the undoing of democrats unless they change. 

7 minutes ago, Daring said:

GTX 1080 would be nice, but David is a bigger priority. I have a 1070 anyway.

AMD Ryzen or him? ?

4 minutes ago, Daring said:

Him.

<3

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

This thread was a lot better when you guys just moaned about all the straight dudes you were hopelessly in love with.  ...And I'm not saying that was a great thing to begin with.

1 minute ago, AshleyAshes said:

This thread was a lot better when you guys just moaned about all the straight dude you were hopelessly in love with.  ...And I'm not saying that was a great thing to begin with.

Luke? Joke's on you, I was never attracted to him :^)

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

2 minutes ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

Luke? Joke's on you, I was never attracted to him :^)

I'm serious, at least then it was just sad. I mean, it was pretty revealing that most of the users in the thread skewed pretty young, were generally closet cases, and didn't have an ouch of 'real life' under their belts yet... But at least you were mostly just SAD.

1 minute ago, Kumaresh said:

OK , lemme try and go to some LGBT topic. How do the relationship dynamics work in a LGBT relationship ? Is there some kind of husband wife dynamic or is it different ?

Can you try a real LGBT topic instead of 'Stupid ignorant shit that straight ask queer people all the time'?

15 minutes ago, AshleyAshes said:

I'm serious, at least then it was just sad. I mean, it was pretty revealing that most of the users in the thread skewed pretty young, were generally closet cases, and didn't have an ouch of 'real life' under their belts yet... But at least you were mostly just SAD.

Meh, in my case, I was different, because I basically accepted reality, and I'm not really closeted, nor would I have to necessarily fear being closeted.

I guess my biggest thing was that politically and interest-wise, I'm hugely different from the rest of you guys. I can't change that, it's just who I am, frankly. But hey, @wcreek finally filled a void that I've been needing to fill.

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

@KingCry filled a void that's been empty for a long time. Over a decade, even.

'Why do some straight people feel the need to occupy an LGBT thread and treat it like a zoo where they get to observe and ask stupid questions?'

2 minutes ago, AshleyAshes said:

'Why do some straight people feel the need to occupy an LGBT thread and treat it like a zoo where they get to observe and ask stupid questions?'

Maybe they're just curious? idk, could be a possibility ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

No need to get mad over peoples' curiosity.

24 minutes ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

Meh, in my case, I was different, because I basically accepted reality, and I'm not really closeted, nor would I have to necessarily fear being closeted.

I'm not really closeted either, I just see no reason going around stating I'm gay, basically I think it's equal to a vegan making a big fuss about them being vegan.

But I suppose I could generalize and presume that people wouldn't think that's I'm gay because I don't fit any of those stereotypes. Which I think it's sort of a facepalm moment when other gay people say that stereotypes are hurtful and then continue to conform to those stereotype(s).

But yeah, I don't chose to not really talk about because I'm afraid or anything I just chose not to because I don't think it's that big of a deal. To me personally it's a simple matter.

24 minutes ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

I guess my biggest thing was that politically and interest-wise, I'm hugely different from the rest of you guys. I can't change that, it's just who I am, frankly. But hey, @wcreek finally filled a void that I've been needing to fill.

I've said this to you before elsewhere (Discord is that elsewhere for the curious ones out there) I guess I'm a bit differently too, as I kinda lean left but the toxicity of the regressive left has sorta pushed me towards the center. 

I'm thinking the same about you too, I think there was something missing that I was trying to fill.

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

1 hour ago, AshleyAshes said:

[...] an ouch of 'real life' [...]

was this a typo or some deep philosophical word choice? :P 

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

2 hours ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

You guys are lucky. This 25 year old man will just find someone who looks like Luke

2 hours ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

You guys are lucky. This 25 year old man will just find someone who looks like Luke. 

IMG_5067.JPG

1 hour ago, Daring said:

Maybe they're just curious? idk, could be a possibility ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

No need to get mad over peoples' curiosity.

I agree. You can't expect allies for equality when someone is becoming feisty for pretty innocent and neutral questions from straight people. 

1 minute ago, hey_yo_ said:

I agree. You can't expect allies for equality when someone is becoming feisty for pretty innocent and neutral questions from straight people. 

Yeah... that kind of behavior will only divide people, rather than bring them together.

I want to ask you guys, is it rude to ask your Uber driver to turn off the radio or ask him to have your phone hooked up via Bluetooth and have your own music collection playing instead? 

I was asking this myself after my Uber driver was playing an annoying political commentary radio station and it was very loud. ?

9 minutes ago, hey_yo_ said:

I want to ask you guys, is it rude to ask your Uber driver to turn off the radio or ask him to have your phone hooked up via Bluetooth and have your own music collection playing instead? 

I was asking this myself after my Uber driver was playing an annoying political commentary radio station and it was very loud. ?

CHINA!

:P

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.