LGBT community

carguy86
19 minutes ago, ServerGuy said:

Discord isn't available for my phone yet as an app, whereas Telegram is...

Are you using a Windows Phone? Because Discord Mobile is on Android and iOS.

1 minute ago, Daring said:

Are you using a Windows Phone? Because Discord Mobile is on Android and iOS.

Yes...

although I'm currently back on iPhone whilst Microsoft Escalated Cases UK insist there is NOTHING wrong with my device...

2 minutes ago, ServerGuy said:

Yes...

although I'm currently back on iPhone whilst Microsoft Escalated Cases UK insist there is NOTHING wrong with my device...

Just ram a screwdriver thru it

Needs money for car parts :P

System specs: Core i7 9700k, Dark Rock Pro 4 , MSI Z390 PRO, 16GB CORSAIR VENGENCE DDR4 3000, EVGA GTX 1070 FTW, Corsair AX860, Seagate 1TB, Sandisk 240GB SSD, Corsair 400c

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)

• Worth: £654 (£221 with sales)
  • Games owned: 62
  • Games played: 52 (83%)
  • Hours on record: 2,980.7h

Just now, iDeFecZx said:

I may just go to a rifle range and send it back with a note saying "fix this..." (yes, there are some ranges in the UK).

Just now, iDeFecZx said:

I may just go to a rifle range and send it back with a note saying "fix this..." (yes, there are some ranges in the UK).

Just now, ServerGuy said:

I live 10 mins from a gun shop :P

System specs: Core i7 9700k, Dark Rock Pro 4 , MSI Z390 PRO, 16GB CORSAIR VENGENCE DDR4 3000, EVGA GTX 1070 FTW, Corsair AX860, Seagate 1TB, Sandisk 240GB SSD, Corsair 400c

Just now, iDeFecZx said:

Precisely...

Just now, ServerGuy said:

Precisely...

Screwdriver is a bit cheaper and easier to get a hold of

3 minutes ago, iDeFecZx said:

i have a 100m shoooting range outside my front door. (dad has set up a range on his property, one wich is 20m for smaller air rifles and pistols and the 100m range for our more powerful air rifles)

My pc:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/dvcw23 

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Dual xeon x5679 processors, 24gb of ECC memory, Nvidia quadro 295 NVS and 48tb of storage.  (z600

2 minutes ago, iDeFecZx said:

Screwdriver is a bit cheaper and easier to get a hold of

But  a nice hole from a .308 or whatever in a phone would be interesting... and it would test to see if my Lumia still has the Nokia DNA in it...

1 minute ago, Strando123 said:

i have a 100m shoooting range outside my front door. (dad has set up a range on his property, one wich is 20m for smaller air rifles and pistols and the 100m range for our more powerful air rifles)

Tbf, I live right next to a farm, so with permission I could use that. Guns arent really my thing tho

1 minute ago, ServerGuy said:

But  a nice hole from a .308 or whatever in a phone would be interesting... and it would test to see if my Lumia still has the Nokia DNA in it...

A bullet will go straight thru

Just now, iDeFecZx said:

Tbf, I live right next to a farm, so with permission I could use that. Guns arent really my thing tho

Neither are they mine... I've fired a rifle (No 9) and I've done my Weapons Handling Test for the GP Rifle, but never got to fire it since I was absent that field day...

16 minutes ago, ServerGuy said:

Yes...

which one!

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

1 minute ago, themctipers said:

which one!

My Windows Phone... apparently the technicians can't get app crashes, random reboots or WiFi disconnects... I think they turn it on, see they have to set it up, the turn it off again...

33 minutes ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

SpongeBob, who's playing Squidward's records again?

It would be that None-Too-Bright, pink starfish. 

My eyes see the past…

My camera lens sees the present…

11 minutes ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

if this doesn't define tf2 randomizer idk what will

qVAqJ.jpg

:^

Engineer must have stuffed his toenails with tuna and pelicanized his eyebags shortly before getting that fish :D

randomizer is hella fun.

Also i really feel like doing my hair blue and giving it a cut again, 8D or at least a blue fringe,

But i dunno, i wish i could make my face more rounded @w@ ...i really badly wanna be like...androgynous female, it'd be perf :3

i AM A TASTY NUUUUUB!!!!! 

8 hours ago, Ellyroo said:

Engineer must have stuffed his toenails with tuna and pelicanized his eyebags shortly before getting that fish :D

randomizer is hella fun.

Also i really feel like doing my hair blue and giving it a cut again, 8D or at least a blue fringe,

But i dunno, i wish i could make my face more rounded @w@ ...i really badly wanna be like...androgynous female, it'd be perf :3

Any idea for androgynous haircuts for excessively curly hair? I need to do something with mine soon, and I dislike short. 

My eyes see the past…

My camera lens sees the present…

But i dunno, i wish i could make my face more rounded @w@ .

i dont think you can change the shape of your face, but you might be able to make it look that way with certain hair cuts, clothing etc and try out the look

but I dont know what you look like so...*shrugs*

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

randomizer is hella fun.

Anything's possible with bondo!

11 hours ago, Ellyroo said:

It is possible, haircuts is the main goto though, it makes more difference for a lot less possibility of complications.

But then again I'm not overly fond of those types of haircuts because they are (to me) too short, then again if I can't have atleast waistlength hair that's too short for me.

4 hours ago, ShadowCaptain said:

i dont think you can change the shape of your face, but you might be able to make it look that way with certain hair cuts, clothing etc and try out the look

but I dont know what you look like so...*shrugs*

never seen you here

Build

Spoiler

Ryzen 5 1600, Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo, Gigabyte X470 Gaming 7. TeamGroup Viper 4133mhz 16gb, XFX RX 480 8 GB (1000mhz cause dying), Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB M.2 SSD, An old 1tb 5400 rpm 2.5" HDD, TeamGroup 480gb & Kingston 480gb ssds (May RAID 0), 1TB Western Ditigal HDD, EVGA 750W G2 PSU, Phanteks P400s

----------X-----------X------------

2 minutes ago, DeezNoNos said:

never seen you here

Pretty much the entire forum has dropped by from time to time. 

- snip-