LGBT community

carguy86
7 hours ago, Keith W said:

No issues here - running 1809 & Kaspersky Internet Security

I also never have compatibility issues between 1809 and Kaspersky AV. My issue is that I can no longer turn off Windows Defender’s limited periodic scanning. 

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

35 minutes ago, captain_to_fire said:

I also never have compatibility issues between 1809 and Kaspersky AV. My issue is that I can no longer turn off Windows Defender’s limited periodic scanning. 

I know it's an iffy route, but is there a way to disable it through the registry?

CPU: i7 9700K GPU: MSI RTX 2080 SUPER VENTUS Motherboard: ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming 4 RAM: 16GB ADATA XPG GAMMIX D10 3000MHz Storage: ADATA SU630 480GB + Samsung 860 EVO 1TB + Samsung 970 EVO Plus NVMe 1TB + WD Blue 1TB PSU: HighPower 80+ Gold 650W Case: Slate MR Mirror Finish OS: Windows 11 Pro Monitor: Dell S2716DGR 27" Mouse: Logitech G300s Keyboard: Corsair K70 LUX Cherry MX Brown Speakers: Bose Companion 2 Series III Headset: HyperX Cloud Revolver Microphone: Razer Seiren X

20 hours ago, captain_to_fire said:

Now it can't

That's because Win10 blows goats. And I say this not as some random person online, but as a network admin who has to deal with win10's constantly changing BS, in a professional environment. I've had more issues with win10 since rollout to our office in March, than I ever have had in all previous MS OSes *combined* (including the few users who had WinME)

I have Win7 on my main system, but the rest are Linux, and I'm never going to Win10 at home. I've been testing Win9 and it works well, plus it's supported until 2024 so that just might be my last MS OS. Gaming be damned, my sanity is more important.

/rant

back on topic:

My best friend just came back from her final surgery in Singapore (I think) she says she's super happy with the results.

Now we just need to find her a BF.

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

29 minutes ago, Radium_Angel said:

That's because Win10 blows goats. And I say this not as some random person online, but as a network admin who has to deal with win10's constantly changing BS, in a professional environment. I've had more issues with win10 since rollout to our office in March, than I ever have had in all previous MS OSes *combined* (including the few users who had WinME)

I have Win7 on my main system, but the rest are Linux, and I'm never going to Win10 at home. I've been testing Win9 and it works well, plus it's supported until 2024 so that just might be my last MS OS. Gaming be damned, my sanity is more important.

I think the only Windows 10 release that has the least amount of issues is the Fall Creators Update. The latest Office 365 release for Windows also kinda sucks as it freezes more often. I have been toying around Linux via VMs at the moment. Maybe time will come it will also have the same developer support as Windows. 

57 minutes ago, Radium_Angel said:

back on topic:

My best friend just came back from her final surgery in Singapore (I think) she says she's super happy with the results.

Now we just need to find her a BF.

???

1 hour ago, WhiteJaguar77 said:

I know it's an iffy route, but is there a way to disable it through the registry?

That I do not know. All I know is that with Windows 10 Pro, you can defer updates with Group Policy editor. Start>type “gpedit.msc”

7 hours ago, Radium_Angel said:

back on topic:

this implies that this thread is ever on topic

Meeting up with someone I used to be in love with for a long time. I got her a late birthday present. An amethyst necklace since she loves the color purple. We will be making home-made sushi at her hotel. And some of you know my low ability to cook. 

CPU: i7 9700K GPU: MSI RTX 2080 SUPER VENTUS Motherboard: ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming 4 RAM: 16GB ADATA XPG GAMMIX D10 3000MHz Storage: ADATA SU630 480GB + Samsung 860 EVO 1TB + Samsung 970 EVO Plus NVMe 1TB + WD Blue 1TB PSU: HighPower 80+ Gold 650W Case: Slate MR Mirror Finish OS: Windows 11 Pro Monitor: Dell S2716DGR 27" Mouse: Logitech G300s Keyboard: Corsair K70 LUX Cherry MX Brown Speakers: Bose Companion 2 Series III Headset: HyperX Cloud Revolver Microphone: Razer Seiren X

2 hours ago, Nowak said:

this implies that this thread is ever on topic

True, but I am loathe to drag topics all over hell and creation...

But back on topic, and oddball question for those that have gone MTF all the way, how long before it healed up fully below so you could resume intimate activities?

My friend's doc said she could by end of December, and given what I know about how rough those parts can get used, I was thinking that's way too soon, but she's anxious to start trying them out to ring in the new year and I don't want her to damage anything.

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

On the subject of gifts, I bought a thing for my boyfriend for Christmas. We're currently trying to figure out how to get it to him.

11 hours ago, Keith W said:

I have no issues turning that on and off either 

Yep. After a restart it restored the off option in Windows Defender. I still don’t like the inconsistencies of the dark mode. 

Screenshot (395).png

7 hours ago, Nowak said:

We're currently trying to figure out how to get it to him.

FedEx? 

2 minutes ago, captain_to_fire said:

FedEx? 

I have it in a bag.

Either he's gonna come here again to pick it up or I'm gonna go to where he lives to drop it off. Either way we're gonna hang for a few hours or maybe day.

20 minutes ago, handymanshandle said:

"PIN number"

ATM  machine.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

And look what I've found in the dirt.

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Something is wrong with this world.

Fierce Bloody Angel

The blood is on your hands

Why did you come to this world?

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

The blood is on your hands.

The blood is on your hands!

Pyo.

What are you guys doing and making for Christmas or the northern hemisphere winter solstice or whatever you’re celebrating? 

I normally spend Christmas with extended family but herself's mother passed away so she had to go back "home" for the funeral and will be visiting family there. My holiday plans now include adding a new outlet in my hallway (which is turning out to be one bear of a project because of problems finding and accessing power to feed the new outlet and being old as dirt; I destroyed myself yesterday working on it) and building a stand to allow me to place my printer over my new sub woofer. Today, I'm recovering from yesterday and I'll go back to work snaking Romex tomorrow.

Jeannie

As long as anyone is oppressed, no one will be safe and free.

One has to be proactive, not reactive, to ensure the safety of one's data so backup your data! And RAID is NOT a backup!

13 hours ago, captain_to_fire said:

What are you guys doing and making for Christmas or the northern hemisphere winter solstice or whatever you’re celebrating? 

Working from 11-3 on Christmas Eve, doing fuck all for the rest of the day, probably open presents at like 10PM, then wake up on the morning, do fuck all and go about the rest of my life.

For the first time in a while, we're not having tamales for Christmas dinner... instead we're doing enchiladas on Christmas Eve and ham and turkey on Christmas Day.

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

2 hours ago, handymanshandle said:

Working from 11-3

I do miss working... 

2 minutes ago, captain_to_fire said:

I do miss working... 

I sure as heck don't! I loved my work but hated dealing with incompetent management (when I had incompetent management) and lazy coworkers (again, when I had them).

Jeannie

One has to be proactive, not reactive, to ensure the safety of one's data so backup your data! And RAID is NOT a backup!

For Christmas I'm going to have dinner at an extended family's house. I'm reluctant to drive that far because Santa is sending us scattered thunderstorms here on the 25th. 

3 hours ago, Lady Fitzgerald said:

I sure as heck don't! I loved my work but hated dealing with incompetent management (when I had incompetent management) and lazy coworkers (again, when I had them).

I miss earning money every 15 and 30 of the month. Right now, it’s hard to find free time to do sideline work. 

4 minutes ago, WhiteJaguar77 said:

For Christmas I'm going to have dinner at an extended family's house. I'm reluctant to drive that far because Santa is sending us scattered thunderstorms here on the 25th. 

I’ll probably gain back some of the weight I lost but it’s probably worth it. ?

On 12/23/2018 at 11:22 PM, captain_to_fire said:

I miss earning money every 15 and 30 of the month. Right now, it’s hard to find free time to do sideline work...

I'm retired so I have my pension and Social Security coming in. I also don't owe any money. I had to adjust my life style somewhat when I retired since less money is coming in but I still live comfortably and have all I absolutely need and then some. Not having the stress levels I had while still working is so worth it!

Jeannie

On 12/23/2018 at 12:52 PM, captain_to_fire said:

Being goddamn forced into making a traditional Christmas dinner for the first time in my life.

We're talking:

1.  A whole goose stuffed with minced pork, mushrooms and bread crumbs.
  2. A pork roast (with the skin left on)
  3. Gravy made from both pork and goose
  4. Pickled red cabbage
  5. Caramelized potatoes
  6. Normal, boiled potatoes
  7. Boiled and fried sausage
  8. Confectionery made of marcipan, nougat, chocolate and almonds
  9. Ris a la Mande (a rice dessert made of rice porridge, whipped cream and chopped almonds).

That's what you get when your in laws are in town and they request a Danish Christmas dinner.

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes