Slick's Annotations for Blackberry iSwitched Conclusion

LinusTech

Hopefully BB10 would be mature fast enough so that it is viable option compared to android

Can we get the annotations right in the video....................................................

This is my Lightsaber.          {[=]////]"[¬'/\Y/#####################################
This is my other Lightsaber. (T!!!!!!!T=:"|[\#####################################  #killedmywife 

Can we get the annotations right in the video....................................................

Yeah, why have the annotations not worked in the videos? I remember someone saying that you can't link to an external site via annotations, so is that why?

some one is trying to make fun of slick  :(

Yeah, why have the annotations not worked in the videos? I remember someone saying that you can't link to an external site via annotations, so is that why?

No, you're allowed to have external links in annotations.

Source: [x]

You what? He used an annotation to link here. Last time I checked LTT Forums are not on YouTube.

Something tells me it was just easier to do it this way.

Motherboard - Asus X99 Deluxe CPU - Intel i7 5930k RAMCorsair LPX 16 GB GPU - GeForce GTX 980 x 2 DAC/AMP - Asus Xonar Essense STU Storage - Samsung 850 Pro 512 GB x 2 (Raid 0) PSU - Corsair AX1200i Case - Custom Star Citizen M50 Cooling - Custom water loop

You what? He used an annotation to link here. Last time I checked LTT Forums are not on YouTube.

Something tells me it was just easier to do it this way.

Last time, it said that Slick didnt realize that they can't link to sites other than Linus Tech Tips:

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/28219-slicks-annotations-for-the-blackberry-switched-part-3/

Last time, it said that Slick didnt realize that they can't link to sites other than Linus Tech Tips:

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/28219-slicks-annotations-for-the-blackberry-switched-part-3/

I wonder, is that a YouTube rule or just a rule that Linus Media Group has in place for videos?

Intel Core i7-7700K | EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 FTW | ASUS ROG Strix Z270G Gaming | 32GB G-Skill TridentZ RGB DDR4-3200 | Corsair AX860i

Cooler Master MasterCase Pro 3 Samsung 950 Pro 256GB | Samsung 850 Evo 1TB | EKWB Custom Loop | Noctua NF-F12(x4)/NF-A14 LTT Special Edition

Dell S2716DGR | Corsair K95 RGB Platinum (Cherry MX Brown) | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | FiiO E17 DAC/Amp | Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro

I'm almost 100% sure that it is a youtube policy that you can not link to things outside of youtube in annotations.

I'm guessing that Linus went and got an exception for his channel to like to linustechtips.com, and only linustechtips.com

Why can't he just theather Wi-fi from his SGS3 And use the BBZ10 And for those ''i need to wait for like half an hour or something'' turn thethering off and ''play'' on the SGS3 I mean there must be a solution to do this automaticly i'm guessing...

Interested in Business and Technology

You can authenticate your YouTube channel if you add a certain code to your website. Then you'll be able to link to your site through annotations.

Yeah, I get the general idea of generating traffic and publicising the forum, but... you get a small frown from me for the whole annotations story. Otherwise - great video, I liked your conclusion. Keep up with the good work, guys!  :)