What should I review next?

First maybe an affordable 3D-printer. Also, I'd like to know what would happen when you ghetto-mount a CPU cooler on a graphics card (a tower-style heatsink, not an AIO)

Great idea, but hardly fits the scope of LTT. You can try just about anything from RepRap if you're a DIY kind of person; or a Printrbot for something cheap and capable, although my personal choice would be an Ultimaker.

Rule with your heart,

And live with your conscience.

can you please do a video on nvidia shadowplay vs AMD record? please include performance hit, file size, options for recording voice/sound, video options (resolution, how many FPS you can record in)

Maybe you can grab a load of SP fans, such as:

Noctua NF-A14

GELID Silent 14

Akasa AK-FN063 Viper

and test them for what has the best static pressure, and quieter noise levels.

Titan X? :D

To be an expert is to know more about less.

• 2014 Build --> FX 8350 4.7GHz {} ASRock Fatal1ty 990FX Killer {} Reference GTX 980 4GB {} 2x4GB 1866MHz HyperX {} Seagate 2TB 7200rpm {} 840 EVO 120GB {} XFX PRO850W {} Noctua NH D14 {} Fractal Define R4 White Windowed
  • 2018 Build --> Ryzen 7 2700X {} ASRock Fatal1ty X470 Gaming K4 {} Gigabyte RTX 2070 8GB {} 2x8GB HX Fury 3200MHz {} Toshiba P300 2TB {} Kingston 480GB A1000 {} Corsair RM750W {} Enermax LIQMAX II 240 {} Fractal Focus G
  • 2021 Build --> Ryzen 9 5900X {} ASUS ROG Strix X570-F GAMING {} ASUS GeForce RTX 3080Ti ROG STRIX OC {} Gigabyte AORUS RGB DDR4 32GB {} Kingston KC2500 M.2 2280 NVMe 2TB {} Seasonic FOCUS GX-1000 {} ASUS ROG Ryujin 240 AIO {} NYXT H710i
  • Laptop --> ASUS ROG STRIX G713RS {} Ryzen 9 6900HX {} 32GB DDR5 {} RTX 3080 {} 1TB NVMe {} Win 11 Home

How about a laptop cooler pad showdown, seems to be a popular topic to search for on LTT Forum.

You could also do a feature of re-applying thermal paste to laptop internals to see if that makes a decent difference to laptop thermals in conjunction with the cooler pads. 

I am a gamer at heart, but I am also a working professional. I love your youtube channel and I am new to your forums. I would love to see some reviews on other home / professional products. Security (cameras, monitoring), Professional Tools (cameras & equipment), Work Tools (headlamps, REAL tool sets for the professional installers),  Business class routers / switches / VPN & Firewalls, Home Automation & Going Green, Home Theater. Just bouncing a few ideas. I enjoy the way your team presents reviews on real products and it has helped me many times in making big purchases (Gaming Rig, HTPC, Monitor). I am in the market for a reliable and bright headlamp for everyday installations. Its a shame you just completed your recent "Handy Tech Under $100" Maybe Ill see it in the next one. :)

I know it's not available until November this year, but I'd like to see a review of the Steam Link when it does become available.

@Slick @nicklmg @LinusTech will we EVER see a review of the Thermaltake Core X9, or Raijintek Triton?

I know you said you wouldn't be reviewing AIO water coolers anymore, but it IS expandable, and I think more than a few of us would like to know how it performs with a single GPU involved. My idea is an I5-4690k oc'ed, with either a high end Nvidia card or r9-290 (maybe 390?) added into the loop.

As for the case, it's dead sexy and I think more than a few of us air 540 owners would like to know what you guys think of it, especially as an upgrade from the 540.

I'd love to see a video on the thermaltake core x9.

I've been asking for it since it was announced. From the lack of youtube reviews (last time I checked) NO ONE wants to review it professionally.....not sure why because it looks like an absolutely AMAZING case

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

I would love to see a Steamos vs Windows gaming performance comparison.

Could look into reviewing TrackIR. :)

Do a review of a AIO on a GPU mounting kit called GPU COOL from this link: http://www.overclock.net/t/1501480/the-artisan-store

The Kit has options for mounting AIOs to:

HD 7950

HD 7970 & HD 280/280x

HD 290 & 290X

GTX 770, 780,780TI & TITAN

GTX 980 & 970

And they claim that almost any AIO can be mounted! They Include a backplate and even an LED strip that can be mounted onto a backplate for some sick lightning effects depending on your kit, that exact kit costs 17 GBP! 

maintenance video on a case complete cleaning tips and do not's on phantom 820 (or any other case will do justice too)

keep on growing guys may it be the will of god open a branch here in Israel :)   

When i'm not playing PC games i'm playing with my PC parts  Fans,Pumps,Filters,  :wub:  :wub:  :wub: 

I voted for the monitor just because I was curious about it, however seeing as the Mac user experience is getting the most votes I am fine with that as well. Both interest me, but the monitor is something I am looking forward to.

CPU: Intel Core i7 4770K | Motherboard: ASUS Republic of Gamers Maximus VI Hero | RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 MHz DDR3 | GPU: MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4G | Case: Fractal Design R4 | Storage: 240 GB Intel 530 Series SSD (Boot) 1 TB Seagate Barracuda (Data) | OS: Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview | PSU: Cooler Master Silent Pro M2 850W Bronze | Cooler: Corsair H75 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 non RGB w/ blue switches | Mouse: Corsair M65 RGB | Headset: Corsair VOID Yellowjacket | Laptop: ASUS Q550LF 

Try a SSD roundup. Many people (including you Linus) say that an SSD makes your PC much faster but they do not say which SSD to get. If not, do more watercooling stuff.

Consoles < Pre-Built PC < Custom Built PC < Own-Built PC

More Handy Tech vids, It helps to feed my Amazon Addiction.

Its ok, your not alone. We are meny. Hahaha

Hi!  Please quote me in replies otherwise I may not see your response!

I'm a sucker for premium cases such as the Red Harbinger Cross Desk and the In Win S-frame. Too bad that mostly, they are 'limmited edition' cases. But anything 'Normal premium' will do also :) 

Oh and maybe there could be some investigation on how to cool a LSI RAID card too without producing a lot of decibels. :D 

Chuck Norris doesn’t have disk latency because the hard drive knows to hurry the hell up!

I'm a sucker for premium cases such as the Red Harbinger Cross Desk

that's not a case its heaven :)

When i'm not playing PC games i'm playing with my PC parts  Fans,Pumps,Filters,  :wub:  :wub:  :wub: 

I think a "how to make the best pc" is a must done video. I know you had done already couple of them, but under a budget.

I just designed one that cost 2600 dollars and it's sick. It's not just a pc ,is the pc.

Sick for gaming, editing, music and basiclly everything, I'm sure is the best pc you can get under a 2600 budget (it includes peripherals and accesories as dust filters, etc...)

If you want to know about that part list please contact me via email to: joceguerau@hotmail.com

I can't really tell you all the parts here because a lot of explanation is needed

I think a "how to make the best pc" is a must done video.

Answer --> get about 16,000$ and ur set with a beast that will control ur life (with some pc games even go old testament on you)!

@Slick @nicklmg @LinusTech will we EVER see a review of the Thermaltake Core X9, or Raijintek Triton?

I know you said you wouldn't be reviewing AIO water coolers anymore, but it IS expandable, and I think more than a few of us would like to know how it performs with a single GPU involved. My idea is an I5-4690k oc'ed, with either a high end Nvidia card or r9-290 (maybe 390?) added into the loop.

As for the case, it's dead sexy and I think more than a few of us air 540 owners would like to know what you guys think of it, especially as an upgrade from the 540.

I've been asking for it since it was announced. From the lack of youtube reviews (last time I checked) NO ONE wants to review it professionally.....not sure why because it looks like an absolutely AMAZING case

They're both on our radar. It's a matter of balancing the reviews that we think need to get done, the "fun" reviews, and the multiple huge projects we want to get done each month.

Can't guarantee that either of those products will ever get a review, but they're certainly not out of the question...

I hope you will review a mesh chair soon and compare it against these racer-themed chairs, chairs inspired by the comfort and functionality of a car seat against a more well designed ergonomic chair with mesh/velours like Herman Miller Embody Chairs or even Aerons Office Chairs. I think you won't get a free review sample so easily from these companies though. Where racer chair companies take more advantage through "advertising" through appearance in videos and positive "amateure"-feedback.(not pointing any fingers here), office ergonomic chair makers/designers on the other hand normally sell chairs to businesses and "advertise" through reputation and suggestions.

I really hope you get hand on a sample from one of these more "professional" chairs to review.

A bit of suggestions at the end here if you are interested, from my list what I potentially want to get next (most of these if not all are Canadian made):

​The Keilhauer Junior, Keilhauer Squig, Borgo L'aquam, Standard Systems Cinger, the Nightingale CXO, Herman Miller Embody Chair