its my birthday!

FireofDestruction

but its not just any age....i'm 18 today so many things to do.....stock market,junkyards, lottery, buy dry ice/liquid nitrogen...can anyone else think of things you can do when your 18?

Happy birthday! :D
Everything you could do before you were 18 (except bank account and stock market). Legally fornicate? Buy alcohol legally? :P

i don't know why you would do any of the things you listed, but happy birthday! :P

Gaming HTPC:

R5 5600X - Cryorig C7 - Asus ROG B350-i - EVGA RTX2060KO - 16gb G.Skill Ripjaws V 3333mhz - Corsair SF450 - 500gb 960 EVO - LianLi TU100B

Desktop PC:
R9 3900X - Peerless Assassin 120 SE - Asus Prime X570 Pro - Powercolor 7900XT - 32gb LPX 3200mhz - Corsair SF750 Platinum - 1TB WD SN850X - CoolerMaster NR200 White - Gigabyte M27Q-SA - Corsair K70 Rapidfire - Logitech MX518 Legendary - HyperXCloud Alpha wireless

Boss-NAS [Build Log]:
R5 2400G - Noctua NH-D14 - Asus Prime X370-Pro - 16gb G.Skill Aegis 3000mhz - Seasonic Focus Platinum 550W - Fractal Design R5 - 
250gb 970 Evo (OS) - 2x500gb 860 Evo (Raid0) - 6x4TB WD Red (RaidZ2)

Synology-NAS:
DS920+
2x4TB Ironwolf - 1x18TB Seagate Exos X20

Audio Gear:

Hifiman HE-400i - Kennerton Magister - Beyerdynamic DT880 250Ohm - AKG K7XX - Fostex TH-X00 - O2 Amp/DAC Combo - 
Klipsch RP280F - Klipsch RP160M - Klipsch RP440C - Yamaha RX-V479

Reviews and Stuff:

GTX 780 DCU2 // 8600GTS // Hifiman HE-400i // Kennerton Magister
Folding all the Proteins! // Boincerino

Useful Links:
Do you need an AMP/DAC? // Recommended Audio Gear // PSU Tier List 

Get prostitutes on your dick.

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

Happy birthday! :D

Everything you could do before you were 18 (except bank account and stock market). Legally fornicate? Buy alcohol legally? :P

aint the legal drinking age in the US of A is 21 plus? thats a bummer xD

may your framerates be high and your temperatures be low. #pcmr

Happy birthday :D in my country that's when you first get to drive a car :)

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

^^ you ninja. anyways Happy Birthday  :)

Make Bombs and let them explode? :D

[spoiler=CORMAC]CPU:Intel celeron 1.6ghz RAM:Kingston 400mhz 1.99gb MOBO:MSI G31TM-P21 GPU:Will add one later on! CASE:local ROUTER D-Link 2750U, D-LINK 2730U MOUSE:HP,DELL,ViP KEYBOARD: v7 SPEAKERS:Creative 245  MONITOR:AOC E970Sw HEADSET: Sony MDRx05s UPS:conex ups avr 500va PSU:idk OD:Samsung super writemaster STORAGE:80 gb seagate+ Seagate 1TB OS:Windows xp sp3 themed to Windows 7 + Linux |Rest all pc in my house will be updated from time-time

COMING SOON

aint the legal drinking age in the US of A is 21 plus? thats a bummer xD

Ohhhh, totally missed it. Ah well, that's a bummer. But hey, you can drive a car and shoot people at that age in the US but you can't buy alcohol. GL&HF :D

And get Aids on his birthday?

Ohhhh, totally missed it. Ah well, that's a bummer. But hey, you can drive a car and shoot people at that age in the US but you can't buy alcohol. GL&HF :D

Lol, shooting people. Even scary that you mention it.

i don't know why you would do any of the things you listed, but happy birthday! :P

because i paid for my computer with the stock market, junkyards have many interesting things there like transformers from microwaves...which can be turned into a spot welder and i'm obsessed with chemistry, not so much the lottery more of a waste of money

Happy birthday!

CPU: i5-4690k GPU: 280x Toxic PSU: Coolermaster V750 Motherboard: Z97X-SOC RAM: Ripjaws 1x8 1600mhz Case: Corsair 750D HDD: WD Blue 1TB

How to Build A PC|Windows 10 Review Follow the CoC and don't be a scrub~soaringchicken

Happy birthday :D in my country that's when you first get to drive a car :)

This :3

Happy birthday!

Shoot sum gunz?

but its not just any age....i'm 18 today so many things to do.....stock market,junkyards, lottery, buy dry ice/liquid nitrogen...can anyone else think of things you can do when your 18?

Happy Birthday

Now give me some stickers!

Because he had a hard drive.

Happy birthday!

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

Dude...now you can play the stock market to buy lottery tickets and maybe afford that liquid-nitorgen junkyard you always wanted!

Happy birthday man :0)

"I try to put good out into the world...that way I can believe it's out there." --CKN                  “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.” --Wayne Dyer            

[Needs Updating] My PC: i5-10600K @TBD / 32GB DDR4 @4000MHz / Z490 AORUS Elite AC / Titan RTX / Samsung 1TB 960 Evo / EVGA SuperNova 850 T2

Happy birthday! have a good one!

have fun doing all the things you want.

Lol, shooting people. Even scary that you mention it.

I think he was talking about joining the military otherwise it doesn't matter if you are 18

Happy bday

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

Open a liquid-nitrogen smoothie booth. Get money. Buy cars.