Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

Hello, I would use this processor... a bit to replace mine. I already have a 4790k but I could repurpose my z97 setup as a FAH user or a server home.

Intel Core i7-4790k | ASUS 4GB GTX 970 | 32GB (4X8GB) DDR3 Corsair Dominator Platinum

ASUS MAXIMUS VII HERO | 256GB Samsung 840 Pro + WD 2TB Storage | Corsair Hydro H100i | Windows 8.1 64bit

'm looking myself to buy a 5820K for my build! Using a X99 architexture with Hyper X 16GB RAM, a 512GB SSD and 3TB HDD.

MSI SLI Plus motherboard and two 970's with a H100i cooler.

I have my SSD, Processor, RAM and two graphics card's left too buy. 

I am building this computer mainly for my University work and then work within the field that i'm going into.

That would be 3D Design.

Although i'll be using the computer for 3D work, i'll also be creating 2D graphics, videos and using it for high performance gaming!

Would be nice to win the processor i currently have to wait for  :)!

#BritishIntelFamily

Professional Graphics Designer | Case: NZXT Phantom Orange and Black | Motherboard: MSI SLI PLUS X99S

CPU: Intel i7 5820K | Graphics Card: Zotac nVidia 1080 AMP!

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4 2400Mhz | Storage: Samsung 850 PRO 256GB, Western Digital Black 3TB & Western Digital Red 3TB | 

Monitors: Acer Predator XB271HU 27", Acer Predator XB270HAbprz 27" and BenQ GL240 24" | PSU: Corsair AX860i |

I really need a new computer. Getting the CPU is very nice :3

This is awesome, I would be able to switch to X99 and use DDR4!! woohoo

It's too overkill for a gaming rig. And I already have one of those. I'd make it into a Docker server that hosts game servers, CI server for some projects, and maybe a personal dropbox service.

I'd be overclocking the s**t out of this chip if I got it, for gaming and rendering (and as a reddit machine obviously)

Would be considerably better than my OEM i5 2320 and crappy dell motherboard..

I'd love to have a badass pc, so i can finnally play the games i like, like the way it should.

I want this CPU because it will be the start of the beast gaming rig that I totally want!

Better single core performance.

CPU: AMD FX 8350 | GPU: AMD R9 270 Windforce | MOBO: ASRock 990FX Extreme 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 8GB | Case: X Predator X1 |CPU COOLER: Hyper T4

NAZIS WILL RISE.

i'd probably sell it and buy a good gpu or 1-2 hdd's , and maybe a some speakers or some sennheiser headphones.

I hATE sIGNATURES  ;)

Waaa, awesome giveaway! Well, you never can have enough cores. I play a lot of games but sometimes I have to render videos and this would definitely help me save some extra time.

Im gonna use the cpu for gaming..i think..and watching your videos ofc :)

I think a new processor will go well with my gtx 970 (which is bottle necked by my current processor). then i would have a reason to buy a new motherboard :)

I would finally make my pc better. Argentina doesn't have new i7's but it has the new motherboards with DDR4 and so, That processor would complete my new rig :D

Well, that would be quite a boost to my performance. I should probably trash my gts 450 if i win this  :o

I have been wanting to upgrade my PC to a much smaller form factor and go with a custom water cooling. Only problem is money. As usual. 

Count me in! I would surely pair this with my ASUS 980 Strix card and a new Motherboard (Running a 2600K @ 4.5GHz atm)for some lovely gaming action. :D

Hi my name Is Einar

Im getting a Asus rog x99 rampage v extreme

And a Asus Geforce gtx 760 Striker Platinum

And i need to use my old Cpu The Intel Pentium G3250

And im pretty sure it will bottleneck my system.

That's a badass i7! I would use it for a new gaming rig. Now I have a FX 8350 but I would throw it and get a cool mobo, lots of DDR4 and a GTX 980 :D