Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

Oh man I would love to win that thing. It would greatly improve FPS in Arma 3 and for once I would be able to record some gameplay.

I would use the 5820k for a new x99 build I was already planning, it would be great to have $400 to spend on something else in the PC...

Time to upgrade from my overclocked 955be. It would be a warm welcome to get me off my behind and bring out the dusty tools and get building.

I would like to win one of the cpus becuase  i realy want  to upgrade to a new platform and   since im doing alot of recording and video editing these processors would be perfect

CPU: Intel core i7 5820k @4.6 GHz Motherboard: Asus x99-S  GPU: EVGA gtx 980 sc @1500MHz
Case: Corsair Obsidian 750d Ram: 16gb (4x4) HyperX Fury Black Black 2133MHz CL14

I would start building my new gaming rig with this. And i would like to use it for better multitasking.

I hope I win! I would love to build another Intel system. I would probably build a system around this chip to do some video editing and actually upload to youtube more often. Oh wait, it wont make my 1mbps upstream faster, will it? lol. Thanks!

Humm guess i need to upgrade my rig, its about time Z87-C has done me well but think i need abit more power.... 

hi,

i would build a gaming pc with the cpu. would be really nice since the cpu is one of the more expensive component.

I would use the 5820k for a video editing/gaming rig that has been in the works for a while now.

Poor student saving every penny he has for a new rig in Q1 2015(hopefully)! This would ease the mind of my poor wallet!

Definitely use it start building a real gaming rig for my steam library that seems to never stop growing even though I can't play more than half the games because MBP

Spoiler
Spoiler

Case Corsair Air 540 CPU AMD Ryzen 5 1600 GPU EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 SC2 iCX Motherboard Asus X370-F Memory G.Skill Flare X 16GB (2x8) 2400MHz Display Asus VG248QE Storage Samsung 960 Pro 512GB - Intel 730 Series 480GB SSD - 1TB Seagate Barracuda - 1TB WD Blue OS MS X Pro Peripherals Corsair K70 RGB Rapidfire -  Razer DeathAdder 2013

Spoiler

Case 15.4" Mid 2012 MacBook Pro CPU Intel Core i7-3720QM GPU Nvidia GT650M Memory Crucial 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3 1600MHz Display 1680x1050 AntiGlare Display Storage 1TB 5400RPM or Intel 730 Series 480GB SSD OS OS X Yosemite (Maybe El Capitan?) - BootCamp MS X Pro Peripherals Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2014 -  Razer DeathAdder 2013 - Mionix Naos 7000 - Logitech K120 - Razer Tartarus Keypad

i would use 5820k gaming, maybe i start to 3d rendering and simulation game named beamng id needs core for each vehicle.

Definitely use it start building a real gaming rig for my steam library that seems to never stop growing even though I can't play more than half the games because MBP

Spoiler
Spoiler

Case Corsair Air 540 CPU AMD Ryzen 5 1600 GPU EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 SC2 iCX Motherboard Asus X370-F Memory G.Skill Flare X 16GB (2x8) 2400MHz Display Asus VG248QE Storage Samsung 960 Pro 512GB - Intel 730 Series 480GB SSD - 1TB Seagate Barracuda - 1TB WD Blue OS MS X Pro Peripherals Corsair K70 RGB Rapidfire -  Razer DeathAdder 2013

Spoiler

Case 15.4" Mid 2012 MacBook Pro CPU Intel Core i7-3720QM GPU Nvidia GT650M Memory Crucial 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3 1600MHz Display 1680x1050 AntiGlare Display Storage 1TB 5400RPM or Intel 730 Series 480GB SSD OS OS X Yosemite (Maybe El Capitan?) - BootCamp MS X Pro Peripherals Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2014 -  Razer DeathAdder 2013 - Mionix Naos 7000 - Logitech K120 - Razer Tartarus Keypad

This would be the biggest help as I am currently upgrading my computer. My current computer is so old! It still uses ribbon cable :(

Winning this awesome CPU would be the perfect chance to start building a new PC. My current one is quite old and saving on a CPU like this would be perfect. I would use it for simulations programs, video editing and of course, gaming! So, thanks for another chance to win something for a future build. (very close in the future if I win this)

I want to win This as i want to overclock and enjoy with it 

I hope i win

Hope to win this to use as video editior rig

I would have to get a new motherboard, but this would be well worth it.