Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

Would love to have a 5820K as the centre-piece of a new rig for university. An enthusiast i7 is something way out of my budget, so it would be awesome to receive this cpu :D

Good luck to all!

And thanks Linus group for hosting the giveaway. You know we all appreciate it!

this will bring me one step closer to my gaming PC, which is going to replace the junk i'm using now.

This would be an epic processor to be in my first pc build, hopefully happening in the new year!

Very nice cpu i would be glad to own one.

Spoiler

CPU: i7-5820k @ 4.4GHz Motherboard: Asus X99 Strix  Graphics Card: Gigabyte 980Ti G1 Gaming Memory: Kingston HyperX Fury 24GB (3x 8GB) Hard Drive: 1TB WD Green SSD: Samsung 950 Pro 250GB CPU Cooling: Corsair H100i Power Supply: EVGA G2 850W Case: Corsair 400c Mouse: Logitech G502 Keyboard: Asus Strix (mx reds)  Monitor: BenQ XL2730Z 1440p@144hz OS: Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit Laptops: Lenovo Y50-70: i7-4720HQ - 16GB RAM - 256GB SSD - GTX 960m 4GB - MacBook Pro (Early 2016) 2,0GHz i5 - 8GB Ram - 256GB SSD Phone: iPhone 7+

thanks to intel and LMD for the giveaway, i will build my first pc with this cpu, that i will mahybe upgrade later with a graphic card and an hd screen.

I wil use this processor for design in CADWork and Sema.Because who made ​​these programs believed that I7 CPU's are given for free 

Would definitely like to win this CPU for my new desktop for picture & video editing! Need dem coress

If I win, I would only use this processor for gaming, but I wouldn't need an upgrade for at least 5 years :D

Thanks to Intel and Linus for the giveaway!

I have an AMD CPU that is only good for overclocking and being a heater. I hope to get the 5820k so I don't have 90°F+ in my room during the summer.

I'd definitely buy a new motherboard and add it to my current rig! It would be a decent upgrade from my fx 8350.

i want this so badly haha.. it would be a step-up from my 4790k.. even though i need to empty my wallet to get a x99 board and ddr4 ram...  and it will certainly decrease my video rendering time! :)

I would build a proper computer and stop asking stupid questions about external Laptop graphics cards  :rolleyes:

Andraguloid

One small step for mechanised imortality

With this processor, I would be able to improve the quality of my Twitch streams and be able to render videos out faster than ever before.

Also, I'd join the X99 MASTER RACE (How glorious!)

My BattleBox Specs: Intel i7-4770K @ 4.2GHz, ASUS Maximus VI Hero, 16GB 1600MHz Corsair Vengeance Memory, Gigabyte GeForce GTX 760, Corsair C70, Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013, Intel 330 Series 180GB & Samsung 840 Series 120GB, 3TB WD Green, 2TB Seagate Barracuda, Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO. Visit kurtgrosser.com for quality content! Cheers from Canada, eh?

I would like to win the cpu so I have a solid basis for upgrading my current amd fx8350 build. I would exchange the Motherboard and cpu so this is a perfect opportunity. and the competition closing day is my birthday :D The Pc is used for gaming, recording and I wanted to stream. It did it's job well but I would really like some more intel power :P

it's time for some jolly cooperation!

I'd love to win this!

What would I do with it? Give my actual Computer to my Girlfriend and build an awesome rig for gaming and working. :D

BacardiRoqs

Quite the give-away, maybe I'd actually start streaming with one.

I remain,  

msevilgenius

Here's to hoping I have a change of winning. I will finally build an x99 system and retire or give my current computer to someone else in my household. It would give me an excuse to relearn video editing. :)

Windows 10 Edu | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | Ryzen 9 3950x | 4x 16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB| ROG Strix GeForce® RTX 2080 SUPER™ Advanced edition | Samsung 980 PRO 500GB + Samsung 970 Evo Plus 2TB + 8TB Seagate Barracuda | EVGA Supernova 650 G2 | Alienware AW3418DW + LG 34uc87c + Dell u3419w | Asus Zephyrus G14