The FBI, NSA are spying on you!

how is that racist?

Are you saying he'd be doing a better job if he wasn't a 'Muslim', as you claim?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16K6m3Ua2nw

Edit: I should add these too:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbr1pjbd3Tg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxKkD2VX-Jc

WATCH THEM. Don't be ignorant. It's hilarious that a scripted AMERICAN TV show can get this stuff right.

Laptop Lenovo Thinkpad X220 - CPU: i5 2420m - RAM: 8gb - SSD: Samsung 830 - IPS screen Peripherals Monitor: Dell U2713HM - KB: Ducky shine w/PBT (MX Blue) - Mouse: Corsair M60

Audio Beyerdynamic DT990pro headphones - Audioengine D1 DAC/AMP - Swan D1080-IV speakers

:)

Nice edit. too bad you've been quoted twice.

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

Nice edit. too bad you've been quoted twice.

I edited cause i am not going to argue with a 15 year old Canadian about American politics..

I edited cause i am not going to argue with people from other countries lol..You guys have no idea..

Ah, facts are facts. It is abit sad that you can be corrected by people from other countries.

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

I edited cause i am not going to argue with a 15 year old Canadian about American politics..

Where are you from? 'Cause I'm from America. You seem to know my country so well. If you're not from here. Don't comment on my country as if you are.

Where are you from? 'Cause I'm from America. You seem to know my country so well. If you're not from here. Don't comment on my country as if you are.

I am from Orange County CA..I like how you got mad when u thought i wasn't American lol.Thats what upsets me...

Just leave America. Come live in NZ or AUS. We dont have spies in NZ. We have crazy Green Peace though.

Paul-Watson.jpg

Ady-Gil-001.jpg

sea-shepherd-ship.jpg

2011-06-02-Steve1.jpg

238674-mv-steve-irwin.jpg

Bring it on NSA!! You aint got shit on NZ's green peace. They have to keep building new ships because they constantly ram them into whaling ships. You would think they would just get a bigger ship.  ¯\(°_o)/¯

Umm, not quite true, the USA is getting a bigger and bigger grip on us now, they are even setting up our own version od\f PRISM he in this country NOW as we type. They are going to sync it with the USA version as well.

FX8120 @ 5.0GHz | Sabertooth 990FX | Patriot Viper Xtreme 8GB @ 2133MHz | Powercolor HD7950 @ 1300/1800 | Bitfenix Shinobi XL Modded | Corsair AX850 | Mushkin 120GB & Seagate 2TB | Bitfenix Recon | 5X SP120 PE | 6X Yate Loon 120mm HS

Koolance 200 Res | 2X Koolance 360 Rads | Danger Den CPX Pro | EK 7950 Block | Koolance CPU Block | Bitspower & XSPC Fittings

Green Machine

Has there been some fake one? Also, ever heard of innocent until proven guilty? While, he's american unless proven otherwise.

Also, how would he be president if he wasn't american?

The irony...

Good Morning...

Why don't you join the Canadians instead of sitting at your computer complaining about your government and not doing anything about it? Putting up with all these issues you believe because of anti-government propaganda makes no sense. Just leave. If Mitt Romney had won, there'd probably be just as many things you'd be complaining about. 

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=shit%20or%20get%20off%20the%20pot

Laptop Lenovo Thinkpad X220 - CPU: i5 2420m - RAM: 8gb - SSD: Samsung 830 - IPS screen Peripherals Monitor: Dell U2713HM - KB: Ducky shine w/PBT (MX Blue) - Mouse: Corsair M60

Audio Beyerdynamic DT990pro headphones - Audioengine D1 DAC/AMP - Swan D1080-IV speakers

I am from Orange County CA..I like how you got mad when u thought i wasn't American lol.Thats what upsets me...

There are two kinds of people in our country. Those that blame others cause of their religion or what language they speak for their country's problems and those who don't

We're those two kinds of people.

There are two kinds of people in our country. Those that blame others cause of their religion or what language they speak for their country's problems and those who don't

We're those two kinds of people.

I guess we are..There should not be politcal threads in these forums About America...All it does is cause conflict..

Why don't you join the Canadians instead of sitting at your computer complaining about your government and not doing anything about it? Putting up with all these issues you believe because of anti-government propaganda makes no sense. Just leave. If Mitt Romney had won, there'd probably be just as many things you'd be complaining about. 

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=shit%20or%20get%20off%20the%20pot

Where are you even from?Cause if you aren't from the US please don't tell me how to fix our problems.. Thank you

I guess we are..There should not be politcal threads in these forums About America...All it does is cause conflict..

Yeah - those who are anti government (wrong), and those who posses the ability to think rationally (right).

I rather enjoy these conversations. But since you seem to not want to continue further then I guess I won't either.

Where are you even from?Cause if you aren't from the US please don't tell me how to fix our problems.. Thank you

It doesn't matter were I'm from. I'm not telling you how to fix the US's problems. I'm telling you how to fix yours.

It doesn't matter were I'm from. I'm not telling you how to fix the US's problems. I'm telling you how to fix yours.

lol ok thank you...

Umm, not quite true, the USA is getting a bigger and bigger grip on us now, they are even setting up our own version od\f PRISM he in this country NOW as we type. They are going to sync it with the USA version as well.

Thats what I saw on the news last night. I wasnt paying attention though I just remember seeing PRISM show up somewhere. *Sigh* Well I guess nowhere is safe from America, World Police.

I hope one day, when SpaceX can launch us to Mars...America isnt invited. America ruins everything.

I may be a 15 year old Canadian but I am informed.

And just because I don't live somewhere doesn't mean I don't know about things that are happening there.

You don't live in Greece but you probably know about their economic issues.

15" MBP TB

Are you saying he'd be doing a better job if he wasn't a 'Muslim', as you claim?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16K6m3Ua2nw

Edit: I should add these too:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbr1pjbd3Tg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxKkD2VX-Jc

WATCH THEM. Don't be ignorant. It's hilarious that a scripted AMERICAN TV show can get this stuff right.

I love this show, and makes me wish we had news as accurate and trustworthy as that!

Gonna leave this here

He who would trade liberty for some temporary security, deserves neither liberty nor security. He who sacrifices freedom for security deserves neither

-Benjamin Franlin

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

Thats what I saw on the news last night. I wasnt paying attention though I just remember seeing PRISM show up somewhere. *Sigh* Well I guess nowhere is safe from America, World Police.

I hope one day, when SpaceX can launch us to Mars...America isnt invited. America ruins everything.

post-2523-0-10145600-1371362380.jpg

^^This^^

They're sharing a drink they call loneliness, but it's better than drinkin' alone...

BitFenix Prodigy Black / Intel Core i7 3770K / Gigabyte GA-Z77N-WIFI mITX / ASUS GeForce GTX 660Ti DCUII 2GB / Corsair Vengance LP 8GB (2x4096MB) CL9 1600Mhz / Corsair SF600 - 600W  / Corsair H70 Push Pull