The FBI, NSA are spying on you!

The Washington Post is reporting that the NSA and FBI are collecting data from companies such as Google, Facebook, Youtube, Yahoo, Microsoft, and Apple as part of a top secret government program codenamed PRISM. This news comes on the heels of a report by The Guardian that Verizon has been supplying the phone records of customers to the NSA. I think I speak for everyone when I say this is some disturbing and unsurprising stuff.

Source:http://www.washingtonpost.com/investigations/us-intelligence-mining-data-from-nine-us-internet-companies-in-broad-secret-program/2013/06/06/3a0c0da8-cebf-11e2-8845-d970ccb04497_story.html

Source for Verizon NSA phone records scandal: http://guardiannews.com/world/2013/jun/06/nsa-phone-records-verizon-court-order

part of the reason why i don't have facebook, and strongly guard my privacy on the internet although my iphone could be sending information without me even knowing:( and that is disturbing since i LOVE privacy:)

Audible gasp.

- Silverstone TJ08B-E - Gigabyte Z87M-D3H - i7 4770k @ 4.0GHZ 1.2v - 16gb Kingston HyperX Black 1600 - Gigabyte GTX 770 OC 4GB -

- Silverstone Fortress FT02 - MSI Z77 Mpower - i5 3570k @ 4.0GHZ 1.09v - 8gb Mushkin Blackline 1600 - MSI GTX 670 PE -

- Lenovo T430 (1600x900) - i5 3210m - 8GB DDR3 1333 - nVidia NVS5400M - 256GB mSATA OS - 320GB HDD-

I have nothing to hide...

Hardware: | CPU: i5 3570k | Graphics: MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4G | Mobo: MSI z77a-G45 Gaming | OS: Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit | 

Peripherals: Logitech G502 | CM Storm Quickfire Pro (Red switch) |

Pfft, they're collecting stuff from everywhere, do people really think that they have privacy? Unless you're using encryption for everything, you have no privacy.

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

if there is a rally to take arms and march on washington i will be part of it, this is getting f*@&ing ridiculous 

Case: Cubitek MiniCube CPU: i5-3570k @ 4.7GHz GPU: Asus GTX 670 DirectCUII MoBo: Asus P8Z77-i Deluxe/WD RAM: G.Skill Sniper 2133MHz

SSD: Sandisk Extreme 120GB HDD: WD Black 2TB AIO Water Cooler: Antec Kuhler 620 Fans: Corsair SP120 Thermal Paste: MX4

Headphones: Grado SR-80i Keyboard: Corsair K65 Mouse: Mionix Naos 8200 Monitor: Asus MX279H Phone: HTC One Tablet: Nexus 7 (2013)

I have nothing to hide...

thats not the point, its that privacy is non-existent. every call and text, search, post, message, etc is no longer personal

Case: Cubitek MiniCube CPU: i5-3570k @ 4.7GHz GPU: Asus GTX 670 DirectCUII MoBo: Asus P8Z77-i Deluxe/WD RAM: G.Skill Sniper 2133MHz

SSD: Sandisk Extreme 120GB HDD: WD Black 2TB AIO Water Cooler: Antec Kuhler 620 Fans: Corsair SP120 Thermal Paste: MX4

Headphones: Grado SR-80i Keyboard: Corsair K65 Mouse: Mionix Naos 8200 Monitor: Asus MX279H Phone: HTC One Tablet: Nexus 7 (2013)

Motherboard - ASUS P6X58D-E Processor - Intel i7 930 Bloomfield OC'd @ 4.01Ghz, 1.28v | RAM - 12GB Corsair Dominator @ 8-8-8-12, 1600mhz | Graphics Card - EVGA Geforce GTX660 SC 3GB @ +75mhz core, +500mhz mem | Power Supply - Seasonic X650 Gold

CPU Cooler, Fans - Corsair H-90 w/ Noctua FN14 push/pull, Gelid Wings UV Blue  | Case - Fractal Design Arc MIDI R2 |

We live in the "Land of the Free" :D

This is why we refuse to lay down our arms...Well this and the 30 million illegals we got here lmao..

USA's version of Stasiland!

I roll with sigs off so I have no idea what you're advertising.

This is NOT the signature you are looking for.

What is the NSA or FBI gona do with my details, Im not even a US citizen. NZ and America arent best of friends either. We wont let you guys bring your nuclear ships to our ports, and America has a little sulk about it. T___T I cant park my boat in NZ...because I really wanted to go as far south as possible (Excluding Antarctica) to do nothing. Lol. :P

We live in the "Land of the Free" :D

Well your "Land of the Free" is disturbing people who actually are living freely. No wonder why a lot of people hate America

Why does canada have to be so damn cold. 

Main Rig: i5 760 @ 4.0GHZ Asus p7p55d-e, 8GB Corsair Vengance @ 1600 Mhz. Samsung BX2231 X 3 (5760x1080)

EVGA GTX 680 Superclocked +150/+500, 128GB Crucial M4, 1TB WD Black

Xonar DX, AudioEngine A2, Astro Mixamp, AudioTechnica ath-m50 & ath-ad700

Well your "Land of the Free" is disturbing people who actually are living freely. No wonder why a lot of people hate America

Yeah I live in America and I used to hate people who said they hated it but as I grow older and learn more I learn to hate it myself. This country has been around for about 256 years and has been at war for 230 years. Crime is ridiculous and I cant stand how much religion plays in to the "Land with religious freedom" it absolutely stuns me how the "Beacon of hope" quickly turned into a facist, controlling, and absolutely hypocritical joke. I cant wait until I'm old enough to leave.

America - land of the free

Laptop Lenovo Thinkpad X220 - CPU: i5 2420m - RAM: 8gb - SSD: Samsung 830 - IPS screen Peripherals Monitor: Dell U2713HM - KB: Ducky shine w/PBT (MX Blue) - Mouse: Corsair M60

Audio Beyerdynamic DT990pro headphones - Audioengine D1 DAC/AMP - Swan D1080-IV speakers

This is why we refuse to lay down our arms...Well this and the 30 million illegals we got here lmao..

LOL stay paranoid. This is the 21st century in the western world, not medieval Europe. How silly.

Laptop Lenovo Thinkpad X220 - CPU: i5 2420m - RAM: 8gb - SSD: Samsung 830 - IPS screen Peripherals Monitor: Dell U2713HM - KB: Ducky shine w/PBT (MX Blue) - Mouse: Corsair M60

Audio Beyerdynamic DT990pro headphones - Audioengine D1 DAC/AMP - Swan D1080-IV speakers

They have been doing this for years and anybody that thinks they have complete privacy is naivete.

Mein Führer... I CAN WALK !!

LOL stay paranoid. This is the 21st century, not medieval England.

LOL says you..

Media phones tapped conservative groups harassed by the I.R.S..A president with no American Birth certificate that is Muslim..20 million Illegals about to become citizens..Bengazi..Legal drone strike on american citizens without any kind of trial..And Mr Osama not knowing about anything until he sees it on the news...lol.He just found out he was married the other day when he watched the news... :lol:

part of the reason why i don't have facebook, and strongly guard my privacy on the internet although my iphone could be sending information without me even knowing:( and that is disturbing since i LOVE privacy:)

http://www.f-secure.com/weblog/archives/00002145.html

http://www.technovia.co.uk/2011/04/iphone-isnt-the-only-thing-sending-your-location-to-apple-your-mac-does-it-too.html

Just going to leave these here for you. :) have fun

Sager NP9370EM - I7 3630QM - 680m 1045Mhz - 8gb 1600mhz ram - 240gb msata 750gb hdd

LOL says you..

Media phones tapped conservative groups harassed by the I.R.S..A president with no American Birth certificate that is Muslim..20 million Illegals about to become citizens..Bengazi..Legal drone strike on american citizens without any kind of trial..And Mr Osama not knowing about anything until he sees it on the news...lol.He just found out he was married the other day when he watched the news... :lol:

OR you could live in a real country like Australia or New Zealand. Must really suck living with worries like that.