ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

Damn! These cards look amazing! Love the energy effiency of the 900 series :D.

I really like both of these coolers, they seem like they have combined the best of all the coolers on the market. My favourite is the AMP because of its smaller footprint but I also really like the additional cooling potential of the Omega and the lights which set it apart from other 970s.

You really can't go wrong with a 980 no matter what it looks like, but adding the nice lighting that Zotac offers and you've got one beastly looking card! Here is hoping to winning!

Zotac is finally stepping their game up, no more ugly orange! :D

GLHF all! 

CPU: i7 6700k @ 4.6ghz | CASE: Corsair 780T White Edition | MB: Asus Z170 Deluxe | CPU Cooling: EK Predator 360 | GPU: NVIDIA Titan X Pascal w/ EKWB nickel waterblock | PSU: EVGA 850w P2 | RAM: 16GB DDR4 Corsair Domintator Platinum 2800mhz | Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB | OS: Win 10 Pro x64 | Monitor: Acer Predator X34/HTC VIVE Keyboard: CM Storm Trigger-Z | Mouse: Razer Taipan | Sound: Audio Technica ATH-M50x / Klipsch Promedia 2.1 Sound System 

I don't know why, but there's been a large rise in Carbon-Fiber skins on lots of things lately, and I think it looks particularly good on the Omega Extreme. Haters gonna hate, the card looks ballin'. 

Wow, these cards both look and perform like a beast. Rolling.

I like how Omega looks but those green LEDs on the Extreme would perfectly match my build...

Both looks pretty nice... but the biggest benefit is the overclocking potential in my opinion :) and the data read-out via USB

CPU: Intel Xeon E3 1275 V2 @4.1GHz  Motherboard: ASRock Z77 Extreme 4 RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws GPU: XFX's Radeon HD 7950 Black Edition @1200MHz Case: Corsair Vengeance C70

Storage: 2TB HDD + 256GB SSD PSU: Corsair RM650 Display: 2x Asus VS238H-P CPU cooler: Corsair H70 Keyboard: Logitech G710+ Mouse: Corsair M60 with white LED´s

I'm liking the USB touch, it would be nice to be able to fully monitor it though without having Afterburner running

MSI Z87 XPower, I5 4670k, 4x4gb Avexir MPower, 2 x HD7950, XFX Pro750w, Intel 335 180gb boot, 250gb Samy pro games, 60gb OCZ Vertex music, Monsta 420,ST30 360, 140mm / 120mm Akasa Vipers in push pull, D5 Vario, Koolance top, Bitspower ZMulti250, Fesser Fittings all round, Mayhems sunset Yellow, 32" LG monitor, 23" Asus monitor, Microlab Solo 7c's, Bheringer MS20's, R.A.T7, Steelseries Merc Stealth

The thing I really like about the new 900 series is Dynamic Super Resolution. As an owner of a 4K display I'm looking forward to see if there is a way of using DSR to downscale 8K (or even 16K for stuff like CS 1.6) content to 4K size. If I win this card I might have the incentive to buy a second AMP! Extreme to push ALL THEM PIXELS.

Well that thing would nail everything you throw at it to the wall!

It would also look awesome in my upcoming black and white build :D

Awesome! I'd love a new graphics card, but I don't have the money for it..

Awesome work as always LTT.  Guess we'll see if this is my lucky giveaway.

I like their custom cooler-they obviously put a lot of effort into it!

I love my Zotac Gtx 650 Ti, but this year I asked Santa for a Gtx 970. A 980 would be awesome!!

may your framerates be high and your temperatures be low. #pcmr

Well then that was something i didnt see coming at all. When i was in the Tech talk stream last night someone was asking what a good OC was, and i told them in the high 1400s and low 1500s, guess i was right haha

I love the look of both of these cards. Strongly considering them for my 900 series graphics card of choice.

In my opinion this is for a gamer doesn't need 2 to 4 graphics card, I like both cards I think the thickness of those card is acceptable 'cause it feels solid in my opinion :D  :D  :D  :D

Computers of the upcoming future could be built from 'magnetic tornadoes,' according to new research into nanotechnology. Using computer simulations, the team have shown it is possible to create magnetic 'logic gates', the fundamental building blocks of a CPU, using magnetic materials.