ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

I really like the ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega for it's power and silence, I mean, I don't want a reactor making noise while I game! Awesome!

To be honest these cards look pretty cool but I've never had a nvidea car before xD

Never really bought any Zotac stuff. I always thought they were off-brand or something like that. Perhaps I was mistaken.

I'm liking the LEDs on the Zotac 980

My posts are in a constant state of editing :)

CPU: i7-4790k @ 4.7Ghz MOBO: ASUS ROG Maximums VII Hero  GPU: Asus GTX 780ti Directcu ii SLI RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance PSU: Corsair AX860 Case: Corsair 450D Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250 GB, WD Black 1TB Cooling: Corsair H100i with Noctua fans Monitor: ASUS ROG Swift

laptop

Some ASUS model. Has a GT 550M, i7-2630QM, 4GB or ram and a WD Black SSD/HDD drive. MacBook Pro 13" base model
Apple stuff from over the years
iPhone 5 64GB, iPad air 128GB, iPod Touch 32GB 3rd Gen and an iPod nano 4GB 3rd Gen. Both the touch and nano are working perfectly as far as I can tell :)

Oh man, i'm really excited to win this GTX 980! The extreme one looks AWESOME! Even though i loved the metal on the 970 Omega.

1. Powerful.

2. Silent.

3. Cheap.

4. Low power draw.

4. Looks incredibly beautiful (jizz in my pants worthy)

5. Jizz in my pants. 

The Omega is an awesome card but i prefer the Extreme, i'm looking to buy the Extreme or the 970 Herculez 4x Ultra from inno3d ichill and it will be fantastic if you do a review of the Herculez 4x ultra. thx for the review because i don't find another review of the Extreme

The 900 Series from Nvidia has really blown away my biased preferance for AMD!

MAN they are impressive!!!!

Extreme!!! 980

Correct me if I'm wrong, but did they remove the voltage cap on this and did Linus say it wasn't stable so he went back to stocked v?

I quite like the carbon fiber look.

Main PC: 4690k, LMG Edition G1 Gaming GTX 980, 16GB Hyper X Fury, Asus Z97-A, EVGA G2 850W, Crucial MX100 128GB, WD Red 1TB 2.5", Dark Rock 3

Laptop: Asus UX305 Monitor: Asus PB278Q Keyboard: Filco Majestouch 2 TKL Mouse: Corsair M65

Is there an actual difference between the material used for the cover? Like, does metal actually help dissipate heat better? I kind of like the faux Carbon Fiber look better though. 

wish me luck, i actually think that cooler is not that ugly, it is just different xD

Wish we could purchase Zotac over here in Australia in a store D:

~AGHTS~ oath oi.

Zotac is really stepping up their game! These new cards look sick and have the guts to back it up!

70 degrees overclocked and at full load!!! My EVGA GTX 770 SC ACX hits 76 degrees with fans at max and I've hardly OCed it!

Wouldn't mind upgrading my 2gb 770 for one of those bad boys so I could finally get past that 2 gb barrier.

Or you know, winning a 980 could be cool too! :)

Love you guys!

Main Rig: CPU i7-4790k / MOBO Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) / RAM 16GB HyperX Fury 1866 MHz / CPU COOLER Dark Rock 3 / GPU Asus GTX 1070 Strix  / CASE Evolv ATX Tempered Glass / SSD Crucial MX200 250GB / HDD  WD Black 1TB + WD Blue 3TB / PSU EVGA 750G2 / DISPLAYS 2x Dell U2414h / KEYBOARD Corsair K70 RGB Cherry MX Brown / MOUSE Logitech G602 

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 / i7-6700HQ, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD, GTX 960m, 1080P Display

Cheap Windows/Office Keys

I like the ZOTAC AMP! Omega and Extreme and the GTX 900 series.(But i'l only seen videos) I hope it's Better than my radeon HD 5570 lol

I really like the performance and would like better frames in my games (that rhymes!). Big fan, subbed before you started the channel. Also, three fans is way better than two. Wink wink.

Looks like a decent card!

Nah just kiddin' it's AWESOME!

Those red leds though, Would match my maximus hero vii quite well