ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

First , I realy like the Multicolor LED lights in the AMP! Extreme Edition and the NICE look of the 3 90mm fans and also if you say , the quiet work and the awesome performence !

The AMP! Omega Edition are great too , the look and , the quiet work (as you say) and the performence are great as well !

Seconed, the 900 series awesome , all the prodoucts are good and doing the work very well !

P.S. I really starting to save money for new gaming PC (First one) so this giveaway is right in time !  ^_^

Great Video Card. Long time postponing registering in the formum but there is a good reason to do it. Congratulations to the winner!

The designs looks amazing and can be overclocked really really well, would be nice if i put this into my new computer xD

Im really impressed by the power consumtion of this one, i was looking at the r9 270x because of my psu but this card is way better an uses little power.Nvidie impressed me

I think the 970 is pretty good price-performance GPU. No-reference card hav better cooling :D And the most important thing is I LIKE IT!!!! :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

Shiat. I love how every manufacturer has made every line-up different. Asus has gone with some new Strix-stuff and so on. Zotac does not disappoint. I love that review. 
900-series graphics cards are... meh. I mean, the difference leap from 6-700 was bigger, but I definitely love their new IO.

Omg. The omega looks so damn thick, wonder if it will cause problems when trying to run it in sli. Anyways, these cards are priced waaaay too much from where i come from, Singapore. Lol. 

I don't know why so many people think that this card looks ugly... i really like the aesthetics of it.

Love the look on the extreme, shame the LEDs aren't blue to go with my system :/

It's a 980. That's what i like. And it is a non-reference. I couldn't ask for more, really.

"like if you could buy two Xbox Ones, put them togheter and actually play games at 1080P! Ha! BURN"

-Linus

Metal looks better

That extention on the pcb doesn't look that great tho

Note that I'm not responsible for eye damage due to poor grammar and spelling. 

My favorite thing about the new 900-series is the great price-to-performance ratio

My rig: Case: Corsair Vengeance C70 - Military Green | Mobo: ASUS P8Z77-V Pro | CPU: Intel Core i7 3770K @ 4.4GHz | Graphics Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 980 SC | RAM: Corsair 16GB 1600MHz Vengeance | Sound Card: ASUS Xonar Essence STX | PSU: Corsair AX 750W SSD 1: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD 2: OCZ Vertex 4 256GB HDD: Western Digital Caviar Black 2TB Cooler: Corsair H100 OS: Windows 10 Pro | Fans: Noctua NF-F12 PWM

Peripherals: Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core | Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2013 | Headset: Audio Technica ATH-AD700X | Microphone: Antlion ModMic 4.0 | Mouse mat: Steelseries QcK+ | Monitors: BenQ XL2411T + EIZO Foris FS2331

Amazing cards with a very slick design. Thanks much for the time for this review Linus!

Both Zotac coolers look great, especially the Omega does it for me. Great performance with even better efficiency. Love the GTX900 series!

OK i'm not normally on ltt forums (bit more of a teksyndicate guy) but i want a new gpu, even better if i don't have to pay for so ill enter anyway, and if i do win sorry for who ever this pisses off

Damn does ZOTAC know how to make a video card. The Omega is just a beautiful peice of tech, the tripple fan design fits quite well with it, and the backplate pulls it together. This thing would overclock beastly if you could get around Nvidia's limits, but nontheless a beautiful beast of a card.

Wow.. This 980 looks like a beast!! :D  Im very pleased with what nVidia did with 900 series.. More performance with less consumption..I mean... WOW!