ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

Jeez, those cards overclock exceedingly well. Good job on Zotac's Part.

im actually thinking of upgrading from my 680.

im thinking of a 970 ir 780 ti which is on sale here in germany and costs about the same.

winning a 980 would be boss though ;)

Love the look of the Zotac Extreme! might have to get a 980 for myself 

It's a nicely designed card, although It would've been nicer if the Extreme's cooler was actually metal.
Also I feel guilty every time I post on a giveaway thread because it's the only kind of thread I can post anything in due to being such a noob about computers :(

NCIX: http://bit.ly/1wagR2r

Amazon: http://geni.us/HRC

ZOTAC sent us their two beastly editions of the GTX 970. These cards look pretty darn cool in our opinion, but do they overclock as well as their flashy design would suggest?

This video will be available at 4am PST on October 17, 2014.

Zotac_logo.png

ZOTAC GTX 980 AMP! EXTREME GIVEAWAY

ZOTAC has been kind enough to offer you guys, the awesome Linus Tech Tips community, the exclusive chance to win their brand new top of the line ZOTAC GTX 980 AMP! Extreme graphics card!

So how do you enter? Just comment below in this thread and let us know what you like about the ZOTAC AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme, or the new GTX 900 series in general.

This is a world-wide giveaway and will run from October 17, 2014 until October 24, 2014 at 4pm PDT. The winner will be drawn live on the October 24 WAN Show using a random number generator.

Thanks in advance for your comments, and thanks to ZOTAC for sponsoring this giveaway!

I am Drooling over here in india (For that 980

what i like about 900 series is all about Power efficiency and Pricing its reasonable   :)

Check out My Channel 

Gamers Daily XXL

@@nakulwarde007

These cards look sweet. I would love to see just what temps these cards get under load and how many Watts they draw. 

I'd love these even more if i won the 980!

I think my psu isn't powerful enough to run this baby. But why not try?

Me me me me, I'm dying for a new card right now and IMO the Omega looks better than the triple cooler madness of the other ones

System Spec: H87 mobo from Zotac, I3 4130, 4GB ddr3 1600mhz Cas 11, WD green 2TB all in side of a Cooler Mater Elite 120

Posting for the sole purpose of potentially getting the card.

I litterally want this card, just because it has the words AMP and Extreme.

AMMPED AOOAAUUUUGGHH!!

How do we know if who won? Srry new here :P

I love the LED's on that graphics card just wish they could be configured by GeForce because they looked really strobe-like in the video! I also have a 144 Hz monitor so I could take advantage of that extra FPS. In garrysmod Muahahahaha. ily linus

Using Tapatalk

awesome looking cards, especially the beefy extreme!! wouldn't mind one in my rig ;)

i like the internal usb head the most. i care more about functionality over looks. but why can;t the extra usb data be sent though the pci slot? 

To be honest I think I prefer the look of the omega to the extreme just because the fake carbon fibre look doesn't really fit my tastes. But none of the australian retailers I shop at seem to even stock zotac cards.

Always love how each year performance is up, power consumption is down.

On a side note, I miss my 8800GTX.... That was a beast....

I think the carbon fiber finish and green led's make for a really cool looking video card. the extreme edition is my favorite gtx970 on the market so far

It does look good IMO. But Linus, where is the link to GPU overclock and benchmark?

The cooler on the AMP!Exterme looks amazing

That 980 would be a great upgrade for my aging Radeon 6670

I'm not gonna lie. I want this card for the sole purpose of growing my ePenis. It looks so sexy and pretty beastly. Added bonus of being better than the two GT440s in my machine :/