ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

I never understood the point of having the shrouds made of 'premium' materials. It's just there to channel air.

That said I prefer the more reserved design of the Omega.

Both AMP! versions look amazing; but the smaller size, quieter operation, and higher overclock potential make the Omega more appealing to me.

i liked the extreme design, but i would worry about longevity of the plastic part

i'm quite impressed with those 4k numbers, maybe it is going to be worth the extra on a monitor this generation of products

Both cards look nice, but i do like the extreme carbon fibre looking one :)

I honestly think they are both really nice, I love the new 900 series looks like a great improvement over the 700 series.

Hope I win the giveaway, since I never win anything

F@#$%^ the extreme looks awesome.

CPU: I5 4670k @ 4ghz Motherboard: MSI z87 G45 Gaming RAM: 2x 4GB Avexir and Corsair 2x4gb ddr3 @ 1600mhz GPU: MSI GTX 1080 SeaHawk EK PSU: EVGA SuperNova P2 750w Boot SSD: Intel 320 120GB Storage: Crucial 256gb ssd and Samsung 250gb ssd

Yeahh!! I the most exciting thing is that ZOTAC could achieve high performance with silence!!! That's amazing for me!! 

I am thinking of getting my first gaming PC soon. I personally think I will be purchasing a GTX 970 for it. Thoughts??

I've been dying to get my hands on any of the 900 series GPUs. Just seeing and reading about these GPUs has gotten me excited. What I like most about the 900 series is their efficiency. I am still rocking a GTX 660 and don't see myself upgrading anytime soon due to school expenses, tuition and books are killing me. As soon as I graduate this upcoming spring I'll look into some upgrades...that is if I am not left broke as f*ck. Hooray for education!

AMP Extreme looks absolute baller. Getting a 970 SLI config would be awesome, now I just need to win this and find enough money for a second one.

hmmm. 980... yes please :)

i think the Omega looks the better of the two. fake carbon fiber on plastic. bleh. 

good luck to all :)

I think that the cards are awesome and i hope Nvidia do their best in future

The 970 and the 980 cards are nice, but I was kind of expecting more of an improvement over the 700 series cards. I guess what i am expecting will be released in the 980ti/990 models. Well, any of these cards are better than my 460, especially on my X-Star 1440p monitor. Though, it is still a Zotac :)

I really like the look of the extreme version C:

Give me the card because i deserve to have it. I was meant to have it and i WILL have it. :D <3 love you all

The zotac extreme looks a little too flashy to me. But, everyone has a preference. 

Both are excellent and look beatifull but i would go with the robocop look the ZOTAC GTX 980 AMP . You are coming with me dead or alive . Not to mention it will look sweet on the window of my DS cube :D

Grant us the joy of song and dance and ever watch over us in the lonely places in which we must walk - Pray to Bastet