ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

i wonder what they use to randomly choose a winner but i sure damn hope its me which i only have 1 in 20000 chance of getting

The card looks amazing !

Both of the cards are almost identical in performance so the only major difference seems to be looks. 

I like the Omega more !

I like the fact it is way better than my current graphics card.

Like the metallic look with yellow accents, looks awesome !

These looks man, both Omega and Extreme look amazing and have so much power in them.
Thank you science  :D

Such an awesome card!

Intel I7 4770k 4.2ghz, Asus Maximus VI Hero,16 gb Corsair Ram(1600 mhz), GTX 780 Classified, 1000w EVGA Supernova Powersupply,Corsair h100i
250 GB Samsung 840 Evo Solid State Drive(OS Drive), 120 GB Corsair Solid State Drive, 1 Terabyte Western Digital Drive
(Blue)

Woo! I just want to be able to stream high quality games on unltra on a 1080p display.

Both of the coolers look good, but the AMP Extreme is just better with all of the carbon fiber looking zibbity-zops.

Brian May is a rocker. He just does it with style.

OMG!!! the gtx 980 and the 970 are total beast :D  

It´s nice to see how Zotac has grown in the last couple of years!! Congrats!! 

Processor: Intel i7 4790k @ 4.6GHz w/ 1.27v | Gpu: ASUS GTX 980Ti Strix | MoBo: ASUS Maximus Gene VII | Ram: Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB 2400mhz | Case: Corsair Obsidian 350D | PSU: Corsair AX860i | Cooling: Corsair H100i + 4 Corsair SP 120mm fans | Keyboard: Logitech K800 | Mouse: Logitech Anywhere | Storage (OS):Samsung 840 Evo 500GB | Mass storage: WD Green 2TB + WD Blue 500GB + 1TB | Monitor: ASUS PB27Q  | Sound: Edifier C11 + Sennheiser RS 175

Both look like pretty sexy cards, apart from that weird rectangular part overhanging the fans on the omega

Please pick me I've never won anything in my life. Thanks Zotac and thanks Linus.

I kinda love the look of it, especially the extreme edition. Also the overclocking and the speed of the card is just amazing! Would love to have one myself, my gtx 560 Ti is getting a little old..

I'm not a huge fan (heh, get it?) of the faux carbon fiber look, the Omega looks beast though.

i love the gtx 980 that is shows green light when its normal preforming and red when you are gaming

I'm ready to do a sli with two 980's.  Just ordered my zotac 980 AMP! last night.  Then I would have to get a 4k gsync monitor(those exist yet?).

The 980 would be the ultimate start for my first build!

My favorite thing about the 900 series is how much faster they are compared to other cards. I'm just thinking that, at this rate, we will all have some sort of supercomputer sitting in our PC's.