ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

I love the DSR feature because everytime i tried supersampling something refused to work. i just couldnt get it to work. should be a lot easier this way.

The carbon finish of the Extreme Edition looks awesome!!!

I think the 900 series is pretty amazing and the Zotac and inno3D Designs are especially nice.

I personally would prefer hte inno3D but the Zotac does an amazing job.

I love the LED placement on the bigger brother. Looks fantastic!

Damn I'd love a card like that, pretty sure the rest of my system would die of shock / embarrassment at having to share the case with something that actually performs though...

I like the over the top extreme look on the inside of my pc. the Zotac 980 would fit right in.

Definitely a little surprised at the acoustic performance from the Omega, but it looks like they've been doing their homework on what people really want. 

Hopefully these cards help them overcome some of the stigma that has come to be associated with the Zotac brand over the years for usually being among the less expensive options.

That 970 amp extreme is damn awesome!! It would look sick in the Corsair 250D for my next rig

I would have loved to see a metal "premium" version of the extreme. Also, this is probably going to be my choice for a new graphics card as it is the hoghest performing 970 yet. Hope i win so i don't have to buy one

I5 4670k (Noctua NH U12S), Asus Maximus VI Hero, Nvidia GTX 560 ti Asus DCU II, 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro, Kingston SSDNow v300 120 gb SSD 1TB Seagate Baracuda, Corsair Carbide 300R

I like pie

I've never heard about ZOTAC until a while ago where Linus  had a review on the new ZBOX that was cool than. Thanks to Linus and Zotac for making this giveaway possible. I wish you al the best of luck.

The cards look so bad ass. I want them!

I really underestimated Zotac having not heard of them here in AUS, but they have seriously impressed me with that faux carbon fiber Extreme cooler. Far out, that looks amazing.

Big thanks to Zotac for donating the card and thanks Linus for the Daily videos for so long.

Good luck to all.

Looks like a great card, the 970 and 980 perform very well at 4K for a single GPU, sadly 4K is expensive but no doubt in a year or two prices will have drooped enough for 4K monitors to have prices closer to that of a 1080p display today. 

Once I win this card I will only have to buy a new PSU. Thank you :)

OMG !! its looks freaking awesome I was collecting some money to buy this card but if I win this one I don't have to :)