ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

The omega looks far nicer than the extreme.

Rig: i7 2600K @ 4.2GHz, Larkooler Watercooling System, MSI Z68a-gd80-G3, 8GB G.Skill Sniper 1600MHz CL9, Gigabyte GTX 670 Windforce 3x 2GB OC, Samsung 840 250GB, 1TB WD Caviar Blue, Auzentech X-FI Forte 7.1, XFX PRO650W, Silverstone RV02 Monitors: Asus PB278Q, LG W2243S-PF (Gaming / overclocked to 74Hz) Peripherals: Logitech G9x Laser, QPad MK-50, AudioTechnica ATH AD700

Whoah, thanks Zotac for making this giveaway possible!

looks like expensive are great looking too :'| well,i cant complain  i have a asus r9 270x,plastic,but great looking :)

Love the gtx900 series for their power to performance ratio. Very power efficient cards. I personally prefer the omega edition of the zotac cards.

Hope I can win, but even if not the Omega is an amazing looking card!

In my own opinion, the ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP has a unique look to it, Compared to any other card I have seen this card looks fangtastic "Little fangtastic as its close to Halloween hehe", The look of the card is different and has a futuristic look to it.

The carbon fibre texture really does work with the card it makes it look like it is a light and speedy card!!!!

Oh the LEDs wow hey the card looks like it can't be stopped with the LEDs on it, I ADORE the LEDs on the card they look bright and funky.

Over all I love the look, and maybe once the price of the card drops I may end up buying one.

My PC needs a speed overhaul.

Spearz12

These GPUs looks just amazing! I hope i can win this one so that I can watch LinusTechTips in 4k!

It's quite a while sine I've been able to game on a PC, I would be awesome to receive this card! :D

Guys will this run Bejeweled 3 ultra 60fps at 4K?

I already got a dedicated sound card for it so it sounds better.

Oh my god, that is the coolest card I've ever seen.

Too bad I'm too cheap to pay for it :(.

That extreme cooler is just wow. It is the definiton of my taste in coolers :D Good thing Zotac is brave enough to do crazy stuff like these. :)

I wonder if I'll actually be able to use it if I did win the card. Regardless, they look awesome!

CPU: Intel® Core™ i7-4770 Processor (8M Cache, up to 3.90 GHz) CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Seidon 120V Mobo: ASUS B85M-G RAM: Kingston Technology HyperX 16 GB Kit (4x4 GB Modules) 16 Quad Channel Kit 1600 GPU: XFX Radeon HD 7850 Case: DeepCool Tesseract SW Storage: WD  1TB PSU: Cooler Master V650 

MUST HAZ THIS! ALL CAPS IS NECESSARY TO PLEASE THE GODS OF THE INTERNET, AND HAVE A SWEET QUIET GPU.

i FEEL LIKE A TROLL USING CAPS, I AM SORRY. THE ILLUMINATI IS REAL. I AM ALSO IN AN INTIMATE RELATIONSHIP WITH A DEAD ROCK.

I don't do signatures.

Great review!

For me it's got to be one of the coolest designs and for the 900 series in general, the lower power consumption. 

I'd love me an 980... especially that one :D

Good luck guys!

these cards look like a great friggin deal!

but everyone knows I'm simply posting here because of the giveaway  ;)

THE signature

Really a great looking card, would really like to have it :)

the best thing about the 900 series is the power consumption/performance ratio, as well as the incredibly cheap and powerful 970 in my opinion.

Ty for the giveaway Zotac, good luck everyone ;) 

I just love the design of the amp extreme! It's amazing and it would come in very handy since I'm going to build a gaming pc very soon!

I like how the gtx 900's draw less electricity from the wall but powerful.I really like the looks of the zotac amp extreme.

THe 900 series is awesome since it uses way less power than older cards, and the Zotac Extreme edition looks amazing, those lights and carbon :D

Mah Build:  CPU: Intel i7-7700K COOLING: NZXT Kraken X52 GPU: Asus Strix GTX 1080 MOBO: Asus Strix Z270F RAM: 16GB GSKILL TridentZ RGB 3000 

CASE: In Win 303 STORAGE: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, Seagate 1TB  SSHD PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 750W