ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

I bought a 770 only one month before the 970 was released.. I think that wasn't the best choice :D

I own an old Zotac GeForce GTX 550 Ti and it looks not that well. But especially the new Omega edition with it's metal shroud looks awesome... and performs awesome as well ;-)

This is somthing i cud have had. But i love my gtx 770.

thanks linus! good luck to everyone in the giveaway

liking the new shroud designs and ofcourse the fps is hard not to like

OMG. The 970 Extreme is the most fabulous card i've ever seen.

These cards are beast but I'm wondering if that new algorithm they r using to process graphics will affect visual fidelity

more fans = more epic. Is there anything else to say?

If it fits, it sits.

I'll enter the game, why not :)

BTW, I think that the LED on the extreme card looks really nice and the card will fit well into lots of boxes. Most gaming motherboards are black/red an so is the LED under load.

Wow that card looks so good! 

I am not really in need of a new card but how can you say no to that card?

My gigabyte radeon r9 280 is super good but a little bit loud, probably because max temps on it has been 60C. Can someone help me to adjust the fan speeds a bit?

I am totally fallen for the design and lighting of the Extrem Edition *.*

Wahoo!! Random drawing FTW!!!  And i have to say this is the FIRST ZOTAC card that doesn't look like crud

I'm just entering because I'm building a pc and a card like this would be awesome.

#honesty xD

Dayum... the 900 series in general just has amazing power draw, for something with similar/ higher performance to the older kings...

managing to make a top range card consume as much power as one of my 760's, and have more than double the performance? that is some wizardry right there...

Cpu: Ryzen 2700 @ 4.0Ghz | Motherboard: Hero VI x370 | Gpu: EVGA RTX 2080 | Cooler: Custom Water loop | Ram: 16GB Trident Z 3000MHz

PSU: RM650x + Braided cables | Case:  painted Corsair c70 | Monitor: MSI 1440p 144hz VA | Drives: 500GB 850 Evo (OS)

Laptop: 2014 Razer blade 14" Desktop: http://imgur.com/AQZh2sj , http://imgur.com/ukAXerd

Hey Linus, first I'd like to say that I'm a new viewer, and have been just ABSORBING all your videos, trying to learn as much as possible, as fast as possible (hehe, see what I did there?) and your channel is perfect for that. Keep the great, and fun to watch vids coming bro!

And now back on topic,

I'd love a new 900 series gtx card, for its great power efficiency, and the new dynamic super resolution feature. I've been saving up for a meager gtx 750 for a while, but with this card I could put that money towards cpu, and ram.

Well I got nothing more to say, other than that this card would be a great help for my build.

Thanks again for the awesome giveaways, and even better videos man! Keep up the great work.

(Btw, I know the winner is picked by a number generator, so I'm not trying to butter you up or anything, just telling you my genuine appreciation for you and the community in case you get to read this.)

Would be amazing if I got this since I need to upgrade from my 7870 lol. Good luck to everyone!

What I like about the 900 series is the connectivity/IO ..... 

Best of luck to everyone ......

The sickest cards and coolers in the market right now!

Asus could learn one or two things from Zotac now :) 

I had Zotac on my radar for quite a while now for their 5 year warranty (that still there?). Both cards look absolutely badass but I guess I'd prefer the Omega if given the choice. The extreme looks like it would limiting in terms of case choices. Anyway, I like how Zotac does the overclocking via the OC+ USB thingy - really sweet idea. And I'm a fan of very silent cards so this also tickles it for me! Nice cards!

CPU: AMD R5 5600x | Mainboard: MSI MAG B550m Mortar Wifi | RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix 3200 Rev E | GPU: MSI RTX 2070 Armor | Case: Xigmatek Aquila | PSU: Corsair RM650i | SSDs: Crucial BX300 120GB | Samsung 840 EVO 120GB | Crucial m500 120GB | HDDs: 2x Seagate Barracuda 4TB | CPU Cooler: Scythe Fuma 2 | Casefans: Bitfenix Spectre LED red 200mm (Intake), Bequiet Pure Wings 2 140mm (Exhaust) | OS: Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit