Corsair 900D Unforgiven - The Metallica Build

Their pretty good for that style of music, It's a little heavier than I usually listen to.  I just noticed you live in Texas, I used to live in Harlingen down by Brownsville.  I'm south of OKC now.  Boring around here, but I'm either working or modding or goofing around on the computer so it doesn't really matter anyway. 

Kerrville isn't much either  :lol: The pop is getting close to around 25,000 people and it's an hour drive to reach San Antonio. Thankfully my computer also keeps me very entertained.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Congrats! Your build is the most completely modded I think i've ever seen. 

Just curious about what you think of this band. They quickly reached my favorite thrash metal band

Is it just me, but i found that video clip quite funny, they were so serious their faces. Not too bad though. I like thrash like Lamb of God, older trivium, Megadeth etc. Have you listened to Septicflesh/Opeth/Insomnium (more atmospheric/progressive death metal) or Rotting Christ/Dark Fortress (black metal)?

PC: Corsair C70 Arctic, FX 9370, Corsair H80i, Gigabyte 990fxa-ud3, Corsair Vengence 16gb, Palit JetStream GTX 970, OCZ Vertex 4 128gb and Western Digital Blue 1Tb + 500gb, Antec Gamer 520w

Peripherals: Logitech G19 and SteelSeries Sensei RAW

Toshiba L50-A: i7 4700mq, 8gb, 1TB HDD, GT 740M 2gb

I think in the very 1st post - i seen the Thermaltake SpinQ VT

It's either the top down version or the side ways version as there where 2 .

Ihad it b4 i got the H110 .

This. Very good CPU cooler. & has a Red or blue core light.

thermaltake_spinq_vt_5.jpg

My old build just to show the core light. in it. & for those wanting to see that.

944639_10200614869767638_828740188_n.jpg

Case: | TT Core x71 | Mobo: | Gigabyte Aorus Elite DDR4 | Cpu: 13600K | 1.310V | P-Core 5.7GHZ | E-Core 3.2GHZ | Cpu Block: EK Quantum Velocity2 | Ram: Team T-Force Vulcan Z 4x8GB 3200MHz DDR4 | Gpu: Gigabyte GTX G1 970 Bios Hacked 1.275V | Gpu Block: EK | Cooling: Custom Loop | Rads: 4 | PSU: Corsair RM 1000w