Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nicklmg

1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Congrats, you deserve every one of your subscribers! That Gold Play button will look great on the wall :D Hmm.. llet me think... I think I found your channel on YouTube searching for R.A.T. 7 unboxing videos :D I always check your channel, when I'm buying something, because there is a good chance you've already reviewd it. And it's always good to hear an honest review/ opinion.

Keep up the good work ;)

from time to time i watch linustechtips video specially the one with NZXT H440 review and look where it got me? so thankful that i was looking for a cool case and linustechtips came to help me decide which case is good with pros and cons and every little detail about it.

congrats on your 1m subscribers achievement thanks again and more power!

post-140390-0-22520400-1410806196_thumb.

sorry bout my rig havin a tight budget on it and spent all on the cool case (y)

I found Linus browsing YouTube and in particular video was the 500$ under build which also my favorite series. Ever since I subscribe and in fact I purchase all the parts and I am looking forward towards my first build. I am amazed at how big the tech community is and to be honest I do not know who to listen...but you Linus are the exception. I truly feel that you give your honest non-bios opinions on products. Which I enjoy watching your videos and my favorite food is Chicago style pizza.

Thanks amigo and congrats on you !ONE MILLION SUBCRIBERS!

Drevil_million_dollars.jpg

Thank you and your team for the great content, I acquire a great deal of knowledge from it, and make much more wise purchases of tech since I've started to watch your videos on a daily basis.
And although I'm not active on the forum, I watched amost every video on your channel since summer 2012.

Wish you all the best!

Congrats on the 1x10^6 subscribers! I found Linus while researching mechanical keyboards, and I've been referring to the channel a lot recently because I'm looking into building a PC from the ground up for the very first time, so I've been doing quite a bit of research :)

Great job to you and everyone else on the team! Looking forward to watching more of your content in the future!

P.S. More channel super fun content if you can manage it please! :D

I discovered Linus while I was searching for answers and info about tech. The first few times i encountered him on Youtube I watched the videos and I liked them, but after a while I remarked that for every question I had Linus had the answer. And then I fell in love with the channel. I watched reviews and unboxings, almost every video he had on his amazing channel. I was basically addicted to Linus. Now I still love his videos ofcourse :) The reason I think Linus is so good is that he has a professional answer but that answer isn't difficult to understand. He catches you from the first frame till the last, but when you finish watching you totally understand what he said. That's what makes Linus so supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.

Btw: nice intro and profle picture, it makes you look even smarter than your are  :huh:  :huh:  :P  :D  :lol:

Congratulations on hitting 1 million subs!!! I was looking for vids about how to set up desktops when I stumbled upon your channel and found your videos to be both entertaining and informative I wish you continued success!

Congratulation on the one million subscribers Linus! Your YouTube channel is truly an amazing place to find anything and evrything reviewed, I could be thinking to myself one moment that i need a new GPU and BLAM! there is a video on your channel comparing current GPU's. Seriously though keep up what your doing on youtube and on this fourum as us as the comminity apperciate your and your teams help over at LinusTechTips, 

I found your channel by looking for a new case for my system, I was wanting an unboxing video on youtube and there was yours.. I clicked.. I watched and then subscribed! :) I have also found out about other tech YouTubers though your channel which im greatly apreciate of. Congrats again Linus!

I found linusTechTips searching youtube videos on how to build a high performance pc. As my laptop finally crapped out on me and being a poor college kid id love the desktop setup. and my favorite food is probably sushi

Hey Linus! Congratulations for the 1 million subscribers!

I think the charismatic, interesting and most of all funny presentation style of the LinusTechTips channel are the things that really stuck out to me. I first found you before I knew anything about PCs (like seriously, I didn't know what a driver was!) and I'll admit, the technical language was a bit daunting to me! However, a while later I began building a PC and you channel seemed like the perfect thing to watch

Since then, I've enjoyed many of your videos (even though I still don't know about half the stuff you talk about!) and I love the TechQuickie videos, which help me understand many of the different terminologies in the IT industry.

The recent stream of event coverage from CTIA2014 about the connected home concept was great and I like the presentation style :)

I wish you luck to get to the next milestone of 2 million subscribers, but I have no doubt you'll manage it!

-Herobane

I found your channel becuase I was looking for some info over watercooling my computer. And since then I kept watching your videos and I still like them.

I started watching Linus after a friend sent me a review of a graphics card. After that one video I was hooked and stared watching Linus daily. I really like ChanelSuperFun, and I do miss the unboxings. Good luck to all!

Congrats to Linus and the team and thanks! Thanks to you guys Ive learnt how to build a PC and Ive become even more interested in the tech field in general. Thanks again and good luck in the future :)

Case Define r3 CPU 3930k GPU EVGA GTX 780 RAM 16GB Vengeance PSU Corsair HX750W SSD Samung 840 Evo 500GB + Corsiar Force 120GB + Samsung 840 250GB HDD 2x WD Blue 1TB + Seagate 2TB Keyboard Razer Blackwidow Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 Monitor Asus MG279 Headphones Sennheiser HD700 + Beyerdynamic T51p + Sennheiser ie80 Microphone Rode Podcaster  DAC/Amp Denon DA-USB300 + Schiit Valhalla