1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Been a lovely journey and to see you guys live yours and most peoples on heres dreams is a treat to behold.. keep up the good work

Saioh

Much video, such good, wow 

I have only been watching your channel for a few months now, but have never seen a video that disappointed me. Your channel is the reason i got interested in technology and I hope you keep up the good work. I like grilled cheese. 

48c8e0e15f18b8bd51e3deaa4811b0bbc4362185

Thanks for the great videos. I like the "as fast as possible" videos the most. Keep up the great work

Congratulations... I really enjoy the videos.. my wallet not so much, since I´ve subscribed I´ve replaced my whole pc.

Congratulations! You are Great Youtube content providers, Winners!

Please let me also be a winner    :lol: 

Hope for the Best because you are the Best

BTW, review or make a video on great Bluetooth headsets and K/M combos (Logitech, Rapoo, and A4tech)

I am currently enrolled in a course following the comptia a+ objectives. Study material advice? PS: Would love to win any of that stuff always looking to try some new gadgets and if I won the gaming pc my current mid range gaming pc would go to a friend using onboard graphics.

I found you guys after watching a few videos on new processors and GPUs that are coming out next year. I first watched a few episodes of Tech quickies and eventually found your main channel. I have always been into electronics and building rigs but never quite understood how all of the parts work or how software utilizes the resources to run. But thanks to your channel I know not just how to build better rigs but understand the components in terms of their functions and abilities. So thank you Linus for all of the lessons!    

Linus, my loins hunger for you...please make more videos with your beautiful face in them. They make me happy. 

post-118193-0-56796000-1410814554.jpg

I watch every single video from LinusTechTips! i need a better pc!!!

I really hope that I get the custom build. My favorite types of videos are when you show us the best gaming pc based on a specific part. They are extremely high quality and in depth!

I would love to see a video on why FM2+/FM3+ motherboards tend to be cheaper and have fewer/less premium features overall compared to the Intel-compatible solutions, especially for smaller form factors.

i7-4790K | Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 | G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 16GB (2 x 8GB)

Gigabyte GA-Z97MX-Gaming 5 | Corsair 350D | 256GB Crucial MX100 / 1TB WD Blue | Corsair RM 650 | NH-U12S
http://pcpartpicker.com/p/9XN2dC | http://fah-web.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/main.py?qtype=userpage&username=Deil_Grist

Love to educate myself with your videos : )

If i win i'll start beeing more active in the Forum i promise ^.^ and gz to that many subs O.o

I have always been a fan of your channel and love the content you deliver.

Goodness! A GIVEAWAY! I could use a new PC LOOL. But hey Linus congratulation on reaching 1 million SUBS! You helped me alot with your item reviews! Keep up the goood work and i hope you make it to your 2 million subscribers in no time!! :D

"Audiophilia... when you start to hear voices in your head."

I started watching linus' videos when I was 13, now I'm in college and I still love watching his videos. Linus is probably the reason I'm studying computer science right now. If I'm being perfectly honest, I look up to linus, hes someone I want to be like one day. I never really cared about bill Gates or Steve Jobs or any of those guys. I mean I know they've revolutionized technology and I respect them but, they never inspired me to change my life. Linus worked hard to get to where he is, with his company, his channel, his family and the forums. He brought together people that share interests, to communicate and help one another. I know there are many people on this forum that feel like they're a part of an awesome community, because of Linus and his team (although personally I don't use it often, because of time). Linus, I got mad respect for you, as a father, a business man, fellow computer geek, and most importantly a role model. Thanks for making awesome and informational content and for being the same cool interesting guy, I started watching as a kid. Also is slim shady Linus ever coming back? Lol

I subscribed to tech tips 4 years ago and every since you got me hooked on tech. I would like to see you do product that you can get in any country because i wanted the Creezo plus but I cant get it in the uk. I know that you review product that I can get in the UK but some I cant and then i am not sure what to go for. But Linus tech tips group well done and keep up the good work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)  

Thank you for the in depth and quality videos, Linus. Also, it was awesome seeing you on PKA. 

Thanks for posting videos all these years, I honestly couldn't tell you what my first video was but your videos have kept me going while my current PC died and I watch your videos on my tablet. Keep up the good work, you guys change lives.

Dear Linus-Tech-Tips-Team !

Congrats to 1 Million subscribers and I hope you know you really deserve it.

Your videos are both entertaining and educative and you're doing a great job.

But one thing I have to mention: Please make some more videos about the comercial use of computers. As example some reviews of NVidia Quadro and stuff like this.

Or some things like the Hackintosh.

Congrats again.

ChiefJ

I found your channel when I just got into tech and used your AMAZING videos to build my own PC!!!! Thank you so much for all you do keep on keeping on!!!

Hee linusthechtips

I came across you guys wenn i was looking for some information on pc's for example how to build one ore what you need for a good gaming pc and of course i now know  :D all thanks to you guys!!

I really like linus's DIY video's because i like to give every thing my own little twist.

I would really liked it if you guys reviewed some ear buds with some non-expensive and expensive ones.

(lasagna is my favorite)

love you guys  :wub:

I miss the good old unboxings

i used Linus Tech Tips to find my computer parts.

thanks for sharing and bee there and kipe up the godt Work. B)  :rolleyes:

Thank you so much Linus, Slick and the rest of the crew for your videos. They are awesome.

It would be fun to see some old school unboxing every once in a while. (Maybe unboxing friday or something)

Either way keep on making videos and we will keep on watching them.