1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I don't know if you have any but if you could make reviews on mouses and keyboards that would be awesome :3

And some pre-built PCs for those who haven't built one for themselves and don't want to take any chances?

Well it has been a long time coming ive been with linus's channel for a while and all i can say is that everyone in this post are amazing and are a great community. I wish everyone here a great day and linus keep being linus.

i am proud to be one of ur original and old school followers and lovers ofcource.

i just want to cungratulate u,like i oonce did when ur channel was chosen as the most viewd in Canda.

and i want to thank u personaly cauz i leanrd a lot from,so i've become a PC hardware geek,and it's soon will be my work,so u didn't just inspired me,but u changed the cource of my life.

so i just want to say thank u,and hop u many years and years of seccess.

just keep it up Linus,we love we support u we do anything we can for u.peace out

Thank you Linus, Edzel, Slick, Brandon, and all the newer guys. I discovered the channel last year around February and it has honestly changed my life. After joining the community I now have a desktop that I built based off of one of the first build guides. Crazy thinking of how much the channel's grown since you began. Congratulations guys. To another million

i9 25.6 GHz with NeuronThreading, 256gb 6000 MHz RAM, GTX 990 OC 3024MHz 12gb, Skeletal X99 motherboard, 1 Petabyte SSD, Fractal Design Humaniod R1 Case, Herbivore 10,000W PSU, Noctua NF16 LP Derma Cooler.

Probably the only Star Citizen player who is planning on a career in Journalism instead of piracy, mining, trading, exploration, military, station management, etc.

Generation 0: The first time you see this add 1 to the number and copy it into your sig. Consider it a social experiment.

Spread the love for LinusTechTips <3

Greets,

extremgx | Linus

Execlent work and great videos, I actully found you guys from when JayzTwoCents was doing a giveaway with you guys and I have been watching tech quicky and now im subscibed to the main channel and I absoloutely love it!!! :) Keep up the great work and congrats to all the people that win the prizes.

I could have sworn I'd already posted on this topic.  I watched the million sub video days ago!

Anyways, I probably started watching LTT in about 2005 when I built my first serious gaming rig.  Been watching ever since!  My favorite videos are case overviews/reviews/unboxings.  Congrats, and keep up the good work, guys!

I love you guys, you first inspired my to build my firsat PC and later on to peruse a technology based career. 

Linus always finds a way to make every tech video interesting and unique, congratulations on 1 million subs.

I was just browsing youtube and saw a video from one of your channels, and found it interesting. I didn't really start watching these awesome videos until later though. I think it was a few months after that, when the glorious YouTube saw fit to start suggesting a TON of these videos. One by one I watched them, as they slowly inflitrated my YouTube suggestions, overwhelming lesser videos such as https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-S0T4xTdLY and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ until I finally subbed. Now that I've finally subbed, I don't think I'm ever gonna give you up. ;)

I should be the one thanking you guys. Before i found this channel I knew ABSOLUTELY nothing about computers. Then I checked this out and now I feel more comfortable talking about and discussing anything about computers. I just want to say thank YOU for helping me. And good luck to everyone!

Good job, be good to see another episode of the WAN show from inside the Garage..........for old times sakes.............

Cpu: Intel i5 4690k @3.5 Ghz*cooled by Corsair Hydro H105* | Case: NZXT H440 Black/Green | Motherbord: Gigabyte Z97X-UD5H-BK Black Edition Ram: Avexir Venom 16GB
Video Card: Asus Nvidia GeForce GTX980 4GB | Power Supply: Corsair TX850 | SSD: Samsung 500GB 850 Pro SSD: Samsung 500GB 840 Pro 
Monitor: ASUS 27" ROG Swift G-Sync 144mhz | Keyboard: Logitech G710+  | Mouse: Logitech G700s| Headset: Logitech G35 | Speakers: Logitech X530 5.1
NAS Set-up: Netgear ReadyNAS 104 "populated by 4 x 2TB Western Digital Red in RAID 6"

I love your high quality and unbiased reviews. Can't wait for many more years of Linus Tech Tips!

Keep up with awesome work, both LinusTech and Techquickie chanel are fantastic. A saw in comments on one fo the TechQuickie's video someone mentioning LinusTech channel. Now I feel bad that I didn't subscribe earlier. Jokes are great also :D

Gratz,i think you're really doing one of the best works on the world!

Been watching LTT for what seems like a long time now, thanks for some of the best tech content on YouTube;

Found linus tech tips long time ago when he was still with NCIX, continued watching mainly because linus was probably the best youtube perseonality. Funny yet not obnoxious, professional but still relaxed. Which i feel alot of youtubers could learn alot from

As for tech suggestions, id really like linus and co to just do more shows, perhaps split the WAN show into 2 parts such as how Tek Syndicate has done with the tek

Congrats to the crew on this momentous thingy!

So, where do I start? Okay, so ever since my wee little years, I've had a notoriety with tinkering and obsessing over the little details over technological gadgets. I would pore over every nook and cranny of some device that I had happened upon (say, perhaps, a soda machine). How it did what it did fascinated me (where did those soda cans come from, gahhh!!!). I guess you could say I have a penchant for messing around with things or voiding warranties, xD.

Anyhoo, fast forward to a year or so ago. Calamity struck when a laptop I had had for two-three years (a veeeeeery generous birthday gift from my ma and pa) had been poorly placed by yours truly on the table. I only noticed it when it was too late, when the heart-rending sound of the laptop hitting the ground met my ears. It was a goner.

For a good while, time was spent researching and researching on a good laptop around my budget. I believe at some point along that line, I came upon LinusTechTips. After watching a few of his videos, I was hooked, ensnared by the pieces of glimmering eye-candy that were the computers, processors, cases and whatever that Linus was reviewing (also, can't forget the strange sense of humor inherent amongst them all). Of course I couldn't afford any of what he was showcasing at the time (how could a fourteen-year old have enough money unless he's Richie Rich?), but a kid can dream, right? After a small amount of video browsing, I moved on to do more research elsewhere

Now to the present. I'm sixteen years of age, soon to be seventeen, and with a job. The laptop I have currently isn't quite cutting it for me, so I go searching for answers on the worldwide interwebs. After scouring the forums of many computer websites, I pay a visit to PC Part Picker with my newfound knowledge and concoct a wonderful little list of parts. One thing still bothered me about it, though, and that was finding a good case for my budget. Cue the magic of the Google search engine. In the video results is a review for a case I happen to be looking at as a potential candidate for my build. Lo and behold, it's by LinusTechTips, a name neither heard nor read for a long, long time. I've only just recently re-discovered the channel, but have still been watching long enough to have spent unhealthy amounts of time watching reviews on cases ("three hours and still going on strong!!!" the boy said, his bloodshot eyes glistening).

So now, half of my research on computer builds and higher-end computer builds has been done on this channel. All those videos help in so many ways and I'm very pleased to have a steady source of computer info to tap into, especially since it's all directed towards tinkering, warranty-voiding computer geeks such myself. Keep up the stellar work, guys!

Now excuse me while I finish salvaging this old celeron core I have from a fried motherboard. It's been there for months...

Eccentricity is the new sane!!!

I knew nothing about computers, clock speeds, cores, ram, ssd, hdd, sata, you name it. Linus and the guys have educated me on everything, and I owe them a lot for that.

Huge congrats on 1 Mil!

I first found the YouTube channel first by researching parts for my first PC build, naturally I found the channel when looking for building tips and MAN did you guys help me. I literally couldn't thank you guys enough for it. :)