1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Thanks so much for everything you do, been watching for a long time and appreciate your style and what you bring to the table. Would love to see more videos on graphics card variations, the differences in cooling and clock speed can be quite key and your channel really is a great place to go. Thanks so much again.

I've been watching this channel for a few years now, and through it and your passion, I've discovered my own passion for DIY computer building and electronics in general.  

Thank you and all the Linus Media Group members for keeping this up, and all your hard work in the past few years.  I'm looking forward to what the coming years will bring as your company expands and continues to innovate.   :)

Isopropyl alcohol is all you need for cleaning CPU's and motherboard components.  No, you don't need [insert cleaning solution here].  -Source: PhD Student, Chemistry

Why overclockers should understand Load-Line Calibration.

ASUS Rampage IV Black Edition || i7 3930k @ 4.5 GHz || 32 GB Corsair Vengeance CL8 || ASUS GTX 780 DCuII || ASUS Xonar Essence STX || XFX PRO 1000W

Hello Linus, I´d like to thank you for all of the great work you and your team has been doing for the past years, and congratulate you on your 1 Million subscribers. Keep up the amazing work!

This a little late but found you because I was looking at computer stuff. Specifically stuff for my computer I built a month ago and congrats on the 1 million subs.

Hi;

Love LinusTechTips - good  presentation , useful tips - concise - all that good stuff. Most memorable was the "hide the sausage episode" - good laugh cool product. I imagine its trending well with the college kids - wouldn't mind trying it myself...

Keep up the good work !

Cheers

Ed

to all the team and sponsors a massive thank you, a couple of years ago I was a complete idiot at school the class clown no direction for what I wanted to do even though i have been into computers from a young age I passed that off as boring and monotonous, same thing day in day out kind of work, but then i saw one of your videos, i believe it was a overview and unboxing of the zalman z11 plus (which by the way you persuaded me to buy for my first pc build xD) I thought I like this guy he does things differently he entertains while informing and the one take rule makes for a comical and more informative review (I'm not sure if it was the same case but you said it had a pci slot motherboard colling fan which turned out to be an ssd mount). I then got into your videos, becoming a fan of the LTT YouTube channel and a few of the other channels like techquickie and the newest addition channelsuperfun (im glad you chose this over the gaming channel). You gave me direction as I found my true passion lies with pc components and pc hardware in general. Now I am currently at college doing my level 3 extended diploma in hardware and networking afterwards planning to go to university and eventually start my own pc building and network set-up company and this is all because of that one video I watched a few years ago. This is why I share your videos and share all the competitions to try to get more people watching your content and get more people like me to realise the benefits of this information in today's society (also obviously I wouldn't mind a prize if that day comes xD). But seriously I just thought I would take this opportunity to show my appreciation for the work you and your team do on a daily basis so yet again thank you so much :)

Good job Linus and Media Group! I'm so happy i found you guys. I wouldn't have gotten into tech if it wasn't for you guys. Keep up the good work!

I found this channel while searching for information on PC components. This channel is the one I like the most and everytime I need an opinion, here I go to LTT.

So, to congratulate you all, have this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06mGnIi29U0

I think it is the only one that is good enough for this achievement! xD

Thanks for all the great videos! You can tell you guys work really hard on them, and you really believe in what you're doing. Best of luck to you all.

Hi, i found this channel when i wanted to know how to build a pc for myself and for my brother. I thank you so very much for you're content and i watch it every morning right when i wake up.

I found linustechtips while watching an Austin Evans video. I looked over and saw 4K Overkill Build by linustechtips. I for the most part tried to avoid him because i didnt think it would be interesting. I watched it and thought it was amazing.

One of Linus's older videos on NCIX tech tips, with the graffiti on the wall. Gradually got hooked and wanted to learn more. First Live stream I think was Luke's second stream ever, and been a fan ever since =P

thanks for being an fair informative source =D

cheers 

I would like the laptop shipped by you personally ( like you said in the video)

I found out linustechtips by searching around for good tech vids and I found you

I love u guys so much I just have so much emotions so, I wrote you this song

Hope you like it. :)

Uh, all the Linus lovers in the house say yea, uh here we go!!!

Linus tech tips is the best so I gonna teach u bout it with this hecka cool rap

Just subsciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiibe to Linus tech tips duuuuuuuuuuuuuuude

And you can be like Linus and be super cooooooool.

If you wanna be cool subscribe to Linus tech tips

He has all the best tech videos... Dude

I loved him since 100 subscribers and u should have tooooooooo

He is just so awesome that you wanna poooooooooo

No wait he's more awesome that, try subbing him with your big flashlight

Just sub to Linus he is awesome he is awesomer then fish sticks uh uh uh

Sorry Linus I am lossin ma rythim

Come see Linus right up in his hizzle

So now subscribe to Linus b**ch

Hope u liked it stay awesome (Linus not pandas)

I Actually just found Linustechtips a couple days ago, when I was talking to my friend at school about building my first PC from scratch and he recommended linus tips. Loved the personality and the videos, so I just made an account and I can't wait to dive right in! But it might take a while on my tiny student budget.  :(

Linus and his group have been such a help since i found them as well as their community :D

I've always had friends that built custom PC rigs that were pretty awesome, so I decided to venture this path on my own (not really Linus help A LOT). During this process all of Linus's videos really helped me make the right choices in terms of budgeting and what I need without blowing things out of proportion. Great job Linus and keep striving forward!

Eyy. Linus helped me learn just about everything I know about PC stuff

Corsair 600T White | Gigabyte Z77-UD3H | Intel Core i5-2500k | 8GB Gskill Ares@1600MHz | Gigabyte G1 GTX970 | OCZ ZT 550 | Western Digital Caviar Blue 500GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB (boot) | Full Custom Loop | NZXT HUE

I found LinusTechtips while looking for a case and i actually bought it. :)

congrats on the milestone.  Love all the videos but my favourite is all the wild antics. I guess the channel super fun is the embodyment of that. But its all good